Democrats are harrassing Trump with civil lawsuits and criminal actions. Will this thwarting of democracy work?

You've been brainwashed by 24/7 propaganda and lies in your enclosed circle of maga media.... and you all are the victims of the conartist(s)....

Just look at the lawsuits and billion dollar payouts for the promoted lies....

Oh, but you've also been brainwashed to believe nothing is true, unless Trump Says it...God forbid if you actually read the factual news.

And THAT is what I truly with evidence, believe.

Stop your lying nonsense that Trump won, not Biden..it is certifiably crazy. Wake up dear one, please wake up! :(
So where do we go to get the "factual news"?

You can get it from Fox, but you have to do your homework. They don't outright lie like the leftstream media, but they do spin. Be sure to verify everything you hear from anyone before believing it. Neal Boortz always said that, including about himself. It was great advice

Nancy was an insurrectionist. We need to charge her in Texas and remove her from office

Hey, thanks man, bodecea . I wasn't sure that was right until you disagreed with it, MAGA man.

Psst, I just love that Trumpatar, greatest political photo ever taken .... of anyone. I love it too

Of course you do....and it's been noted.

Yes, hanging is for non-political purposes, like Trump. I always love it when Democrats come out and defend reasonableness, for Democrats. Then you want to hang people when we flip parties.

Bodecea said: Flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, ...

On the other hand, seriously killer Trumpatar, nice. Just warms my bones to see such a great picture of an amazing leader who didn't give our southern border to drug cartels like your boy, Pedo Joe

That's true, she's not President. So her insider trading was fine then. Just like you'd say if it were a Republican, MAGA man, SURE you would
That hose drinker thinks whatever Democrats do is just fine. Total blind sheep.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I don't hate you...i have empathy for you...

Sniff, sniff. EEwwwwwwww, WHAT is that smell??? It's Bull Shit and it reeks. It's like being on the Streets of San Francisco!!!! OMG, my eyes are watering ...

Your posts are clear, you hate us. Fine, but stop lying

Sniff, sniff. EEwwwwwwww, WHAT is that smell??? It's Bull Shit and it reeks. It's like being on the Streets of San Francisco!!!! OMG, my eyes are watering ...

Your posts are clear, you hate us. Fine, but stop lying
I do not hate you. It is you who hate us for not going along with the Con, like you have done, perhaps unwittingly is what I think, which may not be the view of other liberals, but it is most certainly my view on most Trumpers.

I do not hate you. It is you who hate us for not going along with the Con, like you have done, perhaps unwittingly is what I think, which may not be the view of other liberals, but it is most certainly my view on most Trumpers.

Please, you are nasty, one sided and flip sides just like all the other hate filled racist Democrats when the parties flip. The only thing odd about you is your belief you aren't a bitch to people you hate, which is anyone who disagrees with you

Outside of the circle of media that you live in. Search for it. Read it, acknowledge any factual based EVIDENCE instead of calling it continually and without thought, fake news. Don't ever rely on blogs or bloggers, or sites claiming to be news without any journalistic standards and without any acknowledgement of mistake made.

And fact check, and read the links supporting the factcheck not just the fact check.

and learn to spot what is fake and why....look for the hype, the blown out of proportion headline title of the articles, as likely unfactual content...tell tale signs are usually smack fab evident....

Please, you are nasty, one sided and flip sides just like all the other hate filled racist Democrats when the parties flip. The only thing odd about you is your belief you aren't a bitch to people you hate, which is anyone who disagrees with you
Believe what ever crazy thing you wish Kaz, that is your prerogative!

Have a Happy New Year....bitch! :) :lol:

Believe what ever crazy thing you wish Kaz, that is your prerogative!

Have a Happy New Year....bitch! :) :lol:

Thanks! And don't worry about what I "think," just address what I say,

What you SAY is you hate us. If you don't think that, then my feedback about what you're saying is helpful to you.

Tip #1, stop changing positions when we change parties. That alone won't give you credibility, but not doing that alone will destroy your credibility

Forum List

Back