Democrats are harrassing Trump with civil lawsuits and criminal actions. Will this thwarting of democracy work?

If Biden or Obama or any Democratic elected President had done what Trump did on 1/6,

You and all Trumpets would be screaming from the rooftops.

THAT IS A FACT WHICH IS UNDENIABLE.
He held a protest. A rally of support to people who like myself think you fuckers cheated your asses off.

It “got out of hand”??

Then why didn’t Trump do anything when his “Peaceful Protest” turned violent?
He stated not to do it Period. He asked for more police and National Guard before the event even happened.

Ask Piglosi why she didnt approve the National Guard.

He stated not to do it Period. He asked for more police and National Guard before the event even happened.

Ask Piglosi why she didnt approve the National Guard.

Nancy was an insurrectionist. We need to charge her in Texas and remove her from office

He held a protest. A rally of support to people who like myself think you fuckers cheated your asses off.
You've been brainwashed by 24/7 propaganda and lies in your enclosed circle of maga media.... and you all are the victims of the conartist(s)....

Just look at the lawsuits and billion dollar payouts for the promoted lies....

Oh, but you've also been brainwashed to believe nothing is true, unless Trump Says it...God forbid if you actually read the factual news.

And THAT is what I truly with evidence, believe.

Stop your lying nonsense that Trump won, not Biden..it is certifiably crazy. Wake up dear one, please wake up! :(

Forum List

Back