Democrats are still accusing the President of doing what THEY have done

Um ... read the OP ...
Very well.
“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering,” Biden said after the ban was announced."
- JOE BIDEN

For starters, this statement has no relation and never mentions any travel ban. Second, this could hardly be called "downplaying" the coronavirus as the words from Biden immediately preceding this statement is: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus."

This is lazy and makes you look foolish. Use your heads and not your right wing programming.

"On February 24, Nancy Pelosi infamously visited San Francisco’s Chinatown section and told Americans that “everything is fine,” and “all is well,” and encouraged Americans to shop and eat there. “Come to Chinatown,” she said. “We just want everybody not to be afraid to come to Chinatown.”

Chinatown is not China. At the time, Asian Americans were facing a backlash of fear due to Trump's xenophobia. It makes no sense to avoid Chinatown or any Asian American in particular. There were zero cases of community spread in the country on February 24th. This is not downplaying the virus.

Back in February, Dr. Fauci said the risk was “low for the American public.”

Pulling one quote out of a paragraph does not encapsulate the entirety of the statement. Fauci was discussing that the virus was low risk to Americans in the country as a whole, since there were overall very few cases at that time but in the same statement he was saying that outbreaks that had happened in Italy and South Korea could very well happen here. Fauci was giving a picture of the status at the present, which was accurately, and warning that the future could get bad. This is not downplaying the virus.

You idiots needs to have a scrap of honesty before you post garbage.
NO, true idiots like you need to learn what honesty is. Here’s a clue. It’s NOT the garbage you post daily. Reality disagrees with you.
Digest this LIAR
FACTCHECK POSTS
Trump’s False Claims about Pelosi and Chinatown
By Rem Rieder
Posted on April 16, 2020
President Donald Trump is making false and exaggerated claims about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Feb. 24 trip to San Francisco’s Chinatown. Pelosi urged people to shop and eat there at a time when tourism was suffering because of the novel coronavirus, which originated in China late last year.
  • Trump falsely tweeted that “Crazy Nancy Pelosi” had deleted a video from Twitter of her visit to Chinatown. “She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA,” Trump said. But there is no record such a video was ever posted on Twitter by Pelosi.
  • At an April 13 coronavirus briefing, Trump falsely claimed that during her visit Pelosi said, “‘Let’s all have the big parade — Chinatown parade.'” Pelosi didn’t say that. In fact, that parade had taken place on Feb. 8, more than two weeks before Pelosi went to Chinatown.
  • At a coronavirus briefing on April 15, Trump exaggerated when he said Pelosi “was trying to have, in San Francisco, parties in Chinatown, because she thought it would be great.” Pelosi didn’t mention parties during her visit, although she urged people to come to Chinatown to shop and eat.
  • Trump also falsely said Pelosi visited Chinatown “to show that this thing doesn’t exist,” referring to the novel coronavirus. Pelosi never suggested that it didn’t exist. She stressed the need for “prevention, prevention, prevention” — urging people to be “concerned and vigilant,” but not “afraid.”
Digest that utter pile of shit? I’ll leave that to you and col-idiot. Pelosi is on tape saying to come out and party in Chinatown idiot. Totally debunked bullshit and of course an uneducated asshole like you swallows it whole. Another fail loser.
Lantern Try as you might I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you There is NO WAY you're beating out kaz or bri
Of course not. All 3 of us have slapped you stupid. There’s no contest since your side is woefully unprepared.

Slapping him stupid isn't much of a challenge, since he's pretty much already there by biology.
Get real for once Cecilie There has never been a raving AH like Trump in our wh before and those who support him are the stupid ones .... and I'm being nice today cause kaz isn't bothering me

Of course not. All 3 of us have slapped you stupid. There’s no contest since your side is woefully unprepared.

Slapping him stupid isn't much of a challenge, since he's pretty much already there by biology.
Get real for once Cecilie There has never been a raving AH like Trump in our wh before and those who support him are the stupid ones .... and I'm being nice today cause kaz isn't bothering me

You're just vomiting Democrat rhetoric. You're being boring

So are you snowflakes saying Biden NEVER said this:

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering,” Biden said after the ban was announced."
- JOE BIDEN

IF you are, you have already proven to be liars. If you are saying China Joe's calling the life saving travel ban 'Xenophobic' was not down-playing the virus then you are a proven liar.

You are the lying little weasel. Biden was not talking about China when he made that comment. He was talking about Trump's hateful attitude towards Hispanics, Muslims and other minority groups.

No, you continue to be the lying little douche-weasel here. Biden was SPECIFICALLY addressing Trump's handling of Covid-19, particularly his travel bans. He did it at least twice, once in January and once in March. I'm sure you want to rewrite history now that your candidate has been proven wrong so that you can pretend he wasn't saying something monumentally stupid, but that only works with people as willfully gullible as you who don't have access to the Internet.

Tell me, how does it feel to be publicly outed as a lying sack of shit in service of evil?

You are the lying scumbag. There is no evidence that Biden was specifically addressing the travel ban. Yet you lie about it. The fact is that the coronavirus does affect certain groups more than others. Clearly this was what Biden was referring to. You are trying to rewrite history. Normal people overwhelmingly disagree with you. Voters still believe Biden would do a better job on the pandemic than Trump.

The only one who is outing themselves is you. You are proving that you are a insane, right wing looney toon.

Why is it that you slimy leftist toads think "I don't want to acknowledge the evidence" means "Therefore, no evidence exists!" How many times do you have to be told that you don't create reality by wishing really hard before it sinks into your vapid skulls? Cripes, even 3-year-olds catch onto that concept faster than you leftist dipshits.

Biden made the remark later the same day that Trump issued his travel restrictions, saying specifically that Americans “need to have a president who they can trust what he says about it, that he is going to act rationally about it. ... This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

G'head, liar. Tell us all how "He didn't use the EXACT WORDS, so that means it wasn't about that . . . the instant I need to pretend it wasn't!" You should definitely continue to campaign for Dementia Joe on the assumption that everyone's as mentally-challenged as your candidate and will ignore the evidence of their own eyes and common sense in favor of your weaselly spin.

Can't really be surprised that anyone who thinks Grandpa Badfinger should be President would be just as senile and dishonest as he is.

Um ... read the OP ...
Very well.
- JOE BIDEN

For starters, this statement has no relation and never mentions any travel ban. Second, this could hardly be called "downplaying" the coronavirus as the words from Biden immediately preceding this statement is: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus."

This is lazy and makes you look foolish. Use your heads and not your right wing programming.

"On February 24, Nancy Pelosi infamously visited San Francisco’s Chinatown section and told Americans that “everything is fine,” and “all is well,” and encouraged Americans to shop and eat there. “Come to Chinatown,” she said. “We just want everybody not to be afraid to come to Chinatown.”

Chinatown is not China. At the time, Asian Americans were facing a backlash of fear due to Trump's xenophobia. It makes no sense to avoid Chinatown or any Asian American in particular. There were zero cases of community spread in the country on February 24th. This is not downplaying the virus.

Back in February, Dr. Fauci said the risk was “low for the American public.”

Pulling one quote out of a paragraph does not encapsulate the entirety of the statement. Fauci was discussing that the virus was low risk to Americans in the country as a whole, since there were overall very few cases at that time but in the same statement he was saying that outbreaks that had happened in Italy and South Korea could very well happen here. Fauci was giving a picture of the status at the present, which was accurately, and warning that the future could get bad. This is not downplaying the virus.

You idiots needs to have a scrap of honesty before you post garbage.
NO, true idiots like you need to learn what honesty is. Here’s a clue. It’s NOT the garbage you post daily. Reality disagrees with you.
Digest this LIAR
FACTCHECK POSTS
Trump’s False Claims about Pelosi and Chinatown
By Rem Rieder
Posted on April 16, 2020
President Donald Trump is making false and exaggerated claims about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Feb. 24 trip to San Francisco’s Chinatown. Pelosi urged people to shop and eat there at a time when tourism was suffering because of the novel coronavirus, which originated in China late last year.
  • Trump falsely tweeted that “Crazy Nancy Pelosi” had deleted a video from Twitter of her visit to Chinatown. “She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA,” Trump said. But there is no record such a video was ever posted on Twitter by Pelosi.
  • At an April 13 coronavirus briefing, Trump falsely claimed that during her visit Pelosi said, “‘Let’s all have the big parade — Chinatown parade.'” Pelosi didn’t say that. In fact, that parade had taken place on Feb. 8, more than two weeks before Pelosi went to Chinatown.
  • At a coronavirus briefing on April 15, Trump exaggerated when he said Pelosi “was trying to have, in San Francisco, parties in Chinatown, because she thought it would be great.” Pelosi didn’t mention parties during her visit, although she urged people to come to Chinatown to shop and eat.
  • Trump also falsely said Pelosi visited Chinatown “to show that this thing doesn’t exist,” referring to the novel coronavirus. Pelosi never suggested that it didn’t exist. She stressed the need for “prevention, prevention, prevention” — urging people to be “concerned and vigilant,” but not “afraid.”
Digest that utter pile of shit? I’ll leave that to you and col-idiot. Pelosi is on tape saying to come out and party in Chinatown idiot. Totally debunked bullshit and of course an uneducated asshole like you swallows it whole. Another fail loser.
Lantern Try as you might I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you There is NO WAY you're beating out kaz or bri

If "getting real" means seeing your childish, deluded ravings as reality, then I have to tell you that I've never been interested in having my head up my ass. So no, thank you.

I couldn't care less if an ignorant jackass like you is "nice" or not. Please stop flattering yourself that you matter. This isn't leftist public school, and you are NOT encouraged to have self-esteem for existing. Rather the opposite, actually.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
We're holding YOU accountable, and really don't give a fuck where you try to point fingers to ignore it.
Well, of course.

Even though he himself told you that he was lying to you, even though he mocked your neighbors would were just trying to protect themselves, your blind, unconditional adoration will not change.

You will support your aggressive, authoritarian, white, nationalist hero no matter what he does. Fifth Avenue Rule.

Such is the sociopathic behavior of this group psychopathy. I get it.
And idiots like you and eddie will continue to lie and claim your interpretation (read: what the media tells you) is the truth. Such is the behavior of people incapable of independent thought. We get it.

We're holding YOU accountable, and really don't give a fuck where you try to point fingers to ignore it.
Well, of course.

Even though he himself told you that he was lying to you, even though he mocked your neighbors would were just trying to protect themselves, your blind, unconditional adoration will not change.

You will support your aggressive, authoritarian, white, nationalist hero no matter what he does. Fifth Avenue Rule.

And idiots like you and eddie will continue to lie and claim your interpretation (read: what the media tells you) is the truth. Such is the behavior of people incapable of independent thought. We get it.
And the Trump cult is capable of independent thought.

Yes, I know that's what you're told.

Dittos, Rush.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.
Never mentioned Trump. Never mentioned Rush. Pathetic deflection. Trump supporters are all smarter than you. Try again loser.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.
Never mentioned Trump. Never mentioned Rush. Pathetic deflection. Trump supporters are all smarter than you. Try again loser.
Hey, we all know that obedient Trumpsters are super smart 'n extra informed 'n such.

So ya got me there, Jethro, you betcha.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.
Hey, we all know that obedient Trumpsters are super smart 'n extra informed 'n such.

Yes Trump supporters are all smarter than you Goober. Your pathetic non-responses merely show how dumb you truly are. Don’t compare intelligence with any Trump supporter. You’ll look dumber than usual.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.

"No, YOU aren't capable of independent thought. I know all about you, because my masters told me!"

Mmmkay.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.

Not a high bar to clear.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.

Yet another in your long line of posts showing us EXACTLY how you aren't any of the things you flatter yourself you are.

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.

Yet another in your long line of posts showing us EXACTLY how you aren't any of the things you flatter yourself you are.
My little leg humper is back!

Well, of course.

Dittos, Rush.

My little leg humper is back!

We've been through this, fool. Trying to shame me into letting you spew garbage unchallenged only works if your opinion matters to me. I don't give a fuck if being called out as a piece of shit gives you a happy because your existence is being noticed or not.

The more you gas about how "superior" you mistakenly believe yourself to be to "Trumpsters", the more you reveal how inferior you are to literally every organic lifeform on the planet. That's not going to change, no matter how many pathetic "victories" you claim on the basis of being acknowledged.

Forum List

Back