Democrats are the party of enslaving blacks, segregating blacks, lynching blacks and aborting...

You can't win this argument, because Carson is considered the token ne-gro by the black activist who hate the Trump administration, and especially who hate black folks like Carson for being in the Trump adminstration.

So it doesn't cross your mind that Carson can be criticized for being greedy and narcissistic?

You need to be more color blind, like the liberals. You're so fixated on race, you can't even imagine that everyone else isn't just as fixated.

Just have the balls to call Carson an uncle Tom we all know that's what you people think.

You can't win this argument, because Carson is considered the token ne-gro by the black activist who hate the Trump administration, and especially who hate black folks like Carson for being in the Trump adminstration.

So it doesn't cross your mind that Carson can be criticized for being greedy and narcissistic?

You need to be more color blind, like the liberals. You're so fixated on race, you can't even imagine that everyone else isn't just as fixated.
He can be that too. Can't discard the racial aspect of it all neither. Hey it's the crats keeping the color thing front and center, so don't even try that bullcrap on me.

Pity Hispanics because Dem's are trying their best to get their hooks into them also.

Remember, policies like Republicans overwhelmingly backing concentration camps for latino children has nothing to do with Republican unpopularity. According to Republicans, the real reason is that latinos are also stupid enough to be fooled by the evil Democrats.

Ah, you are a big fat liar. Here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What makes you say Ben Carson is greedy and narcissitic?

Do you have any thing to back up your bullshit claim?

I didn't think so.

Again, Are blacks just too stupid to recognize who is working to help them and who is working to hurt them? Do you think Hispanics are as stupid as you think blacks are?

Democrats are racists, they're the ones always trying to stir up race hatred. Look how Obama got a riot started in Ferguson.

I didn't think so.

Again, Are blacks just too stupid to recognize who is working to help them and who is working to hurt them? Do you think Hispanics are as stupid as you think blacks are?

Dem's bribe minorities with promises...then never deliver on the promises. People fall for these cons all the time, otherwise there wouldn't be a Democratic party.

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.

Because Dem Nazi's control the media and spin a narrative that's why. You libs really should avoid trying to be clever.

Democrats are racists, they're the ones always trying to stir up race hatred. Look how Obama got a riot started in Ferguson.

So do you think the blacks are too stupid to recognize what you claim? Why do you think they are incapable of making correct choices for their own good? They would have to be either stupid, or someone was forcing them to vote Democratic in the light of your claims. Which do you think it is, or do you see another reason?

Ben Carson is the best brain surgeon in the world, professor, author of many books and is worth more than $30 million. He's not greedy and far from being narcissistic. You is just jealous.

I didn't think so.

Dem's bribe minorities with promises...then never deliver on the promises. People fall for these cons all the time, otherwise there wouldn't be a Democratic party.

So you think they are to stupid to realize they are being lied to? Is that it?

Because as soon as he took office, he started a little "be nice to my family and get favorable treatment" scamming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fc12ca9e1626

Then there's the decorating.

The Unchecked Corruption of Trump’s Cabinet

If a Democrat did any of that, you'd be screaming for jail time. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

That's the corruption. The narcissism ... seen his house? It's a shrine to himself, complete with painting of Ben standing with klingon jesus. He's got the physician god complex. "Well, I'm a physician ... therefore I can run HUD with no experience, obviously that's no problem.".

So do you think the blacks are too stupid to recognize what you claim? Why do you think they are incapable of making correct choices for their own good? They would have to be either stupid, or someone was forcing them to vote Democratic in the light of your claims. Which do you think it is, or do you see another reason?

Blacks have a choice? You people gerrymander black districts then hand pick bought and paid for Dem party hacks who are guaranteed to win. How is that a choice for blacks? Stop rigging elections in black districts then you can talk.

Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans.

So you're pushing a racist story about how blacks are stupid.

Calling a whole race stupid is classic racism.
Dear, why would any person vote for a demonrat, who wants to kill babies in or out of the womb, take over you life from cradle to grave, not allowing you to use your God given gifts to become very wealthy, but give you just enough to survive and then expect you to bow down to them in adoration? yes you people, black, white, brown, yellow, whatever are just too stupid to now better. Here are some of your elites who think you are stupid as hell, their words not mine...

gruber-obamacare.JPG

james-carville-quote.png

Homer simpson.jpg

Ben Carson is the best brain surgeon in the world,

Where do you get this nonsense? He's _a_ brain surgeon. You're the first one to babble "best in the world." Get a grip.

professor, author of many books and is worth more than $30 million. He's not greedy and far from being narcissistic. You is just jealous.

At least I'm not a corrupt, so I win. Sucks to be you, or Ben.

I didn't think so.

So you think they are to stupid to realize they are being lied to? Is that it?

I think you are stupid. You post the same scheming question in every post like if you post it enough times someone will fall for your game. You are like the little kid who snuck a cookie. Mouth stuffed full of cookie. Cookie crumbs all down your shirt. Yet you stand there denying you snuck a cookie. :auiqs.jpg:

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.

Because Dem Nazi's control the media and spin a narrative that's why. You libs really should avoid trying to be clever.

OK, so you think they are just too stupid to look at the programs advanced by each party, but instead go by what the media tells them? It would take really stupid people to do that, right?

Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans.

So you're pushing a racist story about how blacks are stupid.

Calling a whole race stupid is classic racism.
My friends who are very rich blacks dont think they are stupid, and I know they arent stupid because they voted for President Trump, who has helped their business even more. Are you calling my friends racists? Is Shaquille O'Neil and Ice Cube racist?

Forum List

Back