Democrats are the party of enslaving blacks, segregating blacks, lynching blacks and aborting...

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.

Because Dem Nazi's control the media and spin a narrative that's why. You libs really should avoid trying to be clever.

OK, so you think they are just too stupid to look at the programs advanced by each party, but instead go by what the media tells them? It would take really stupid people to do that, right?

I think they largely only ever hear the spun twisted half truths and outright lies of asshole Dem leaders and partisan liberal media clowns.

You need to be more color blind, like the liberals. You're so fixated on race, you can't even imagine that everyone else isn't just as fixated.

1295180.png

Dear, why would any person vote for a demonrat, who wants to kill babies in or out of the womb

You that's a lie. Everyone knows it, and you know it. You may think you've cut a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, but that won't happen. He's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his deals. You'll burn with the rest of them.

, take over you life from cradle to grave, not allowing you to use your God given gifts to become very wealthy, but give you just enough to survive and then expect you to bow down to them in adoration?

You're just raving mindlessly now. You set out to self-lobotomize yourself, and you've succeeded. So sad.

Now, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? You better run and check. You wouldn't want to use stale talking points. That would really embarrass you in front of the other cultists.

Democrats are racists, they're the ones always trying to stir up race hatred. Look how Obama got a riot started in Ferguson.

So do you think the blacks are too stupid to recognize what you claim? Why do you think they are incapable of making correct choices for their own good? They would have to be either stupid, or someone was forcing them to vote Democratic in the light of your claims. Which do you think it is, or do you see another reason?

Blacks have a choice? You people gerrymander black districts then hand pick bought and paid for Dem party hacks who are guaranteed to win. How is that a choice for blacks? Stop rigging elections in black districts then you can talk.

You really don't want a discussion about Gerrymandering, do you? You might want to reconsider the direction you are trying to redirect this discussion to. It wouldn't end well for you.

Half of all black babies are aborted, and that's the way Democrats want it.

In fact, they want the federal government to pay for poor women's abortions, so more black babies can be aborted.

Are you calling my friends racists? Is Shaquille O'Neil and Ice Cube racist?

Do you understand how stupid that question sounds? It makes no sense at all, at least no sense to people who aren't absolutely race-fixated.

Stop making every single thing entirely about race, and understand how we are not like you.

Democrats are racists, they're the ones always trying to stir up race hatred. Look how Obama got a riot started in Ferguson.

So do you think the blacks are too stupid to recognize what you claim? Why do you think they are incapable of making correct choices for their own good? They would have to be either stupid, or someone was forcing them to vote Democratic in the light of your claims. Which do you think it is, or do you see another reason?

Blacks have a choice? You people gerrymander black districts then hand pick bought and paid for Dem party hacks who are guaranteed to win. How is that a choice for blacks? Stop rigging elections in black districts then you can talk.

You really don't want a discussion about Gerrymandering, do you? You might want to reconsider the direction you are trying to redirect this discussion to. It wouldn't end well for you.

What do you think is going to happen long term? If Dem's push it too far there will be another civil war and that will be the end of the Dem party. Surviving liberals will flee for their lives to any country who would have them.

Ben Carson is the best brain surgeon in the world,

Where do you get this nonsense? He's _a_ brain surgeon. You're the first one to babble "best in the world." Get a grip.

professor, author of many books and is worth more than $30 million. He's not greedy and far from being narcissistic. You is just jealous.

At least I'm not a corrupt, so I win. Sucks to be you, or Ben.

You are a dolt.

So it doesn't cross your mind that Carson can be criticized for being greedy and narcissistic?

You need to be more color blind, like the liberals. You're so fixated on race, you can't even imagine that everyone else isn't just as fixated.
What makes you say Ben Carson is greedy and narcissitic?

Do you have any thing to back up your bullshit claim?

I didn't think so.

Again, Are blacks just too stupid to recognize who is working to help them and who is working to hurt them? Do you think Hispanics are as stupid as you think blacks are?

Dem's bribe minorities with promises...then never deliver on the promises. People fall for these cons all the time, otherwise there wouldn't be a Democratic party.

So you think they are to stupid to realize they are being lied to? Is that it?

I think you are stupid. You post the same scheming question in every post like if you post it enough times someone will fall for your game. You are like the little kid who snuck a cookie. Mouth stuffed full of cookie. Cookie crumbs all down your shirt. Yet you stand there denying you snuck a cookie. :auiqs.jpg:

The question is still valid and pertinent what you right wingers keep posting, each time I ask it. Why can't you just give a strait answer to a strait question?

Yet another hell-bound liar speaks.

See the story of Lazarus. When you're burning, you'll beg to have Hillary Cllinton come over from heaven and give you some water. But there will be a vast chasm between you and heaven, and she will be unable to cross over and aid you.

Yet another hell-bound liar speaks.

See the story of Lazarus. When you're burning, you'll beg to have Hillary Cllinton come over from heaven and give you some water. But there will be a vast chasm between you and heaven, and she will be unable to cross over and aid you.
Wow, you're a moron.

What makes you say Ben Carson is greedy and narcissitic?

Do you have any thing to back up your bullshit claim?

I didn't think so.

Again, Are blacks just too stupid to recognize who is working to help them and who is working to hurt them? Do you think Hispanics are as stupid as you think blacks are?

Dem's bribe minorities with promises...then never deliver on the promises. People fall for these cons all the time, otherwise there wouldn't be a Democratic party.

I think you are stupid. You post the same scheming question in every post like if you post it enough times someone will fall for your game. You are like the little kid who snuck a cookie. Mouth stuffed full of cookie. Cookie crumbs all down your shirt. Yet you stand there denying you snuck a cookie. :auiqs.jpg:

The question is still valid and pertinent what you right wingers keep posting, each time I ask it. Why can't you just give a strait answer to a strait question?

Because you are trying to play a stupid game. Okay fine I'll answer...psych! lol

If Dem's push it too far there will be another civil war

Why are you pushing so hard for a civil war? That's the action of a traitor.

You never see liberals pushing for civil war. Only conservatives constantly fantasize about it. They really, really want to kill their countrymen.

I'm sure Russian influence has a bit to do with it, but mostly, they just want to kill and hate.

If Dem's push it too far there will be another civil war

Why are you pushing so hard for a civil war? That's the action of a traitor.

You never see liberals pushing for civil war. Only conservatives constantly fantasize about it. They really, really want to kill their countrymen.

I'm sure Russian influence has a bit to do with it, but mostly, they just want to kill and hate.

Liberals are traitors who have allied with illegals flooding into our country who then kill and rape Americans.

Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans.

So you're pushing a racist story about how blacks are stupid.

Calling a whole race stupid is classic racism.
My friends who are very rich blacks dont think they are stupid, and I know they arent stupid because they voted for President Trump, who has helped their business even more. Are you calling my friends racists? Is Shaquille O'Neil and Ice Cube racist?

Ok. Point well taken. You think blacks who vote for Trump are not stupid. What about the ones who don't vote for Trump? Are they just incapable of deciding what might be in their own self interest? Why do you think they would vote for the Democratic party if that party wants to enslave them as has been claimed in this thread? Are they wanting to be enslaved? That would be pretty stupid, don't you think?

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.

Because Dem Nazi's control the media and spin a narrative that's why. You libs really should avoid trying to be clever.

OK, so you think they are just too stupid to look at the programs advanced by each party, but instead go by what the media tells them? It would take really stupid people to do that, right?

I think they largely only ever hear the spun twisted half truths and outright lies of asshole Dem leaders and partisan liberal media clowns.

Got it. They are too stupid to see what programs help them or hurt them in their own lives. Right?

What do you think is going to happen long term? If Dem's push it too far there will be another civil war and that will be the end of the Dem party. Surviving liberals will flee for their lives to any country who would have them.

Crazy right wingers are the only ones talking about a civil war. I suspect it's because of the recent influence from the KKK, crazy militias, and AltRight, who Trump has warmly embraced.

Liberals are traitors who have allied with illegals flooding into our country who then kill and rape Americans.

Violent psychopaths always try to come up with justifications for being violent psychopaths. Those reasons always sound insane and self-serving, as yours did. Your life is now a quest for reasons to hate. Since you can't find any real reasons, you just make them up.

Because you are trying to play a stupid game. Okay fine I'll answer...psych! lol

No problem. I didn't expect a strait answer anyway. Cowards never answer strait questions. They try to divert, and then run.

Forum List

Back