Democrats are the party of enslaving blacks, segregating blacks, lynching blacks and aborting...

.. welfare has done far more damage then slavery..
6135574a4e13d051e8e7479591326fa5--cute-bears-baby-bears.jpg
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...e-blacks&year=2015&month=05&date=29&id=647616

Mic drop
NewsMax.

Walter Williams.

Mic drop, indeed.

Republicans passed the civil rights act 60 years before democrats would even let it on the floor! And democrats filibuster.

Grammar isn't your strong suit, is it?

No one was too keen on a civil rights bill in 1904.

Republicans are against offering welfare to anyone.. welfare has done far more damage then slavery..

No. Not really. Welfare is why the poor don't rise up, topple the government and execute the rich. What is hilarious is that the biggest welfare programs benefit white people- Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment insurance, veteran's benefits...

This is according to many black Historians

I'm sure you can find some Uncle Tom who will claim that... but the reality is, welfare is exactly what it is- revolution insurance. Hungry people riot... well fed people keep calm..
Sorry you are factually untrue..

Republicans passed the civil rights act that was voted on in 1964
60 years before democrats brought it to the floor.

I paid for my social security lol you moron haha

So uneducated

60 years ago, Blacks did not have civil rights, voting rights, were the targets of violent lynchings. Yet, there were more 2 parent Black households. Then about 50 years ago, Voting Rights, Civil Rights, Great Society helped US evolve as a Society in how Blacks could have better lives and equal rights. However, we’ve seen fewer two parent households, more black abortions, increase in drug use among blacks, increase in Blacks living in welfare long term, and an increase in Black on Black crime.

Do not be ridiculous and see this as advocating for a return to Jim Crowe. But, can any liberal explain why the decline in two parent households?

yeah, people no longer felt a need to marry someone they didn't love because they accidentally created a baby. That's what happened. Since women are perfectly capable of earning their own money now, they don't have to latch themselves onto a sperm donor they don't want to spend the rest of their lives with.

But you litany of racist comments have nothing to do with the fact that we STILL have a long way to go in correcting the racial inequalities in this society.

What is so racist about my comments? Everything I said or sited has been sited by Black leaders. Your commentary sir verifies what Booker T Washington warned us about.

The irony is this. Ben Carson grew up poor and Black. Obama grew up privileged and white (Carson had a Black mother, Obama’s mother was white). Carson does not argue that he benefitted from all of the things the Meme lists and seeks to twist and mock. Carson believes in limited welfare not lifelong welfare. Obama benefitted from wealthy elite schools..

Actually, he argues exactly that. He thinks Affirmative Action and Welfare should end, even though he'd be just another guy in the hood if it weren't for that.

Regardless of the people who raised him, Obama still grew up in a society that considered him a second class citizen... and excelled despite that.

Un, no, you really didn't.

If you live to be 72, you will get back everything you ever paid into Social Security.... the average lifespan is 78. Social Security is welfare for old people.

The irony is this. Ben Carson grew up poor and Black. Obama grew up privileged and white (Carson had a Black mother, Obama’s mother was white). Carson does not argue that he benefitted from all of the things the Meme lists and seeks to twist and mock. Carson believes in limited welfare not lifelong welfare. Obama benefitted from wealthy elite schools..

Actually, he argues exactly that. He thinks Affirmative Action and Welfare should end, even though he'd be just another guy in the hood if it weren't for that.

Regardless of the people who raised him, Obama still grew up in a society that considered him a second class citizen... and excelled despite that.
Sure they did..

Y'know, the Democratic Party has a LOT to answer for regarding what it has done to American Blacks over the last few generations.

But spraying out ignorant, shallow, absurd crap really doesn't help anything. All it does is help your adversaries.

I'm anti-willful ignorance and anti-mindless groupthink. Back away from the radio. Back away from the winger websites. Learn to think for yourself.

Un, no, you really didn't.

If you live to be 72, you will get back everything you ever paid into Social Security.... the average lifespan is 78. Social Security is welfare for old people.
No it’s my money.. welfare is Other people’s money

What is so racist about my comments? Everything I said or sited has been sited by Black leaders. Your commentary sir verifies what Booker T Washington warned us about.

Whining about "black on black" crime is the ultimate in racism. MOST people are victimized by their own racial group. Why signal blacks out, unless you are racist. This is what the dumb beauty queen in Michigan didn't figure out.

Y'know, the Democratic Party has a LOT to answer for regarding what it has done to American Blacks over the last few generations.

But spraying out ignorant, shallow, absurd crap really doesn't help anything. All it does is help your adversaries.

I'm anti-willful ignorance and anti-mindless groupthink. Back away from the radio. Back away from the winger websites. Learn to think for yourself.
I have this why I’m anti ad hominem.. I debate substance.. you slander and attack black men you disagree with. You attack fellow Americans.. get a education and come get your ass handed to you again lol

I have this why I’m anti ad hominem.. I debate substance.. you slander and attack black men you disagree with. You attack fellow Americans.. get a education and come get your ass handed to you again lol
I have no doubt the Democrats appreciate your efforts.

Whining about "black on black" crime is the ultimate in racism. MOST people are victimized by their own racial group. Why signal blacks out, unless you are racist. This is what the dumb beauty queen in Michigan didn't figure out.
Lol are you on crack? You don’t think black on black crime is a issue we should talk about?? Wow you are the most racist person I ever met

I have no doubt the Democrats appreciate your efforts.
Thank you I hope you learned something today.

They couldn’t find a single black American child across 5 schools in Baltimore that was proficient in reading or math. @SpeakerPelosi is now calling Baltimore @RepCummings an example of Democrat championship.

HAHAHAHAHA! Yep! Because Democrats love illiterate blacks.

Black people think Republicans are the racists.

That kind of settles it, at last in the minds of non-racists who respect black people.

Of course, the biggest racists will try to explain it with a conspiracy theory about how blacks are all stupid, thus further confirming their racism.

Well many of those like you believe any black person that votes Republican must be the dumbest person alive, so ya know pot you are as black as the kettle you just called racist...

This coming from the side that believes Blacks are incapable of getting their own ID cards in any proposed voter ID plan.

Dear, why would any person vote for a demonrat, who wants to kill babies in or out of the womb

You that's a lie. Everyone knows it, and you know it. You may think you've cut a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, but that won't happen. He's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his deals. You'll burn with the rest of them.

, take over you life from cradle to grave, not allowing you to use your God given gifts to become very wealthy, but give you just enough to survive and then expect you to bow down to them in adoration?

You're just raving mindlessly now. You set out to self-lobotomize yourself, and you've succeeded. So sad.

Now, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? You better run and check. You wouldn't want to use stale talking points. That would really embarrass you in front of the other cultists.
So now when I have a certified discussion with you, you resort to the Rules for Radicals and say I am raving mindlessly? Oh dear, this is just typical of you retards. I had you and 74 other liberal on ignore, your dumbass response just proved my point, back to ignore with your sorry stupid liberal ass.

...black babies.

Please someone explain why any black person would ever support the Democrats.
Republicans are the party of reparations and opposition to states rights, why would any white conservative ever support them?

Forum List

Back