Democrats are the party of enslaving blacks, segregating blacks, lynching blacks and aborting...

...black babies.

Please someone explain why any black person would ever support the Democrats.

we have explained many times. The problem is you are a conservative so you are too stupid to understand.

You say "DEMOCRATS" while (as every lying conservative does) IGNORING THE TRUTH that those democrats were CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS!

by saying ONLY "democrats" you are trying to perpetuate the BIG LIE that these "democrats" were LIBERALS and NOT CHRISTIANS at the time that they performed these acts.

and there-in is your big lie.

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrats did everything you say they did!

but during the 50's and 60's those CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS transferred their allegiance to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

you are just another lying sack of conservative crap.

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.
Welfare state has them dependent on democrats,, they choose hand outs not opportunity... but the tide is changing

I see. They aren't just stupid, but they are lazy bums too. It's informative to see Trump and his supporters have got that figured out.

So are you saying blacks are just too stupid to understand who is on their side?
No are you saying that?

'm just trying to understand the OP better. If the Democrats were as racist as the OP claims, why would blacks be so loyal to the left if they weren't stupid? Please answer the question.
Welfare state has them dependent on democrats,, they choose hand outs not opportunity... but the tide is changing

I see. They aren't just stupid, but they are lazy bums too. It's informative to see Trump and his supporters have got that figured out.
Maybe you should ask them?

No are you saying that?

I have, and I get a completely different answer than I get from crazy right wingers. I'm just curious as to why YOU think blacks don't support the right.

No are you saying that?

I have, and I get a completely different answer than I get from crazy right wingers. I'm just curious as to why YOU think blacks don't support the right.
Because I went to black schools in Boston and grew up on a urban city and democrats don’t teach proper history, education is geared towards fighting the racist republicans but offer no counter... thank god for the internet or id still be a democrat haha

Because I went to black schools in Boston and grew up on a urban city and democrats don’t teach proper history, education is geared towards fighting the racist republicans but offer no counter... thank god for the internet or id still be a democrat haha

Right. The internet made You and Dale what you are today. You and Dale.

Many of the blacks I grew up with are unaware of why democrats are and are doing to them... that’s why we have the walk away movement and Candace Owens

Many of the blacks I grew up with are unaware of why democrats are and are doing to them... that’s why we have the walk away movement and Candace Owens

There is no walk away movement. That's just more crazy right wing propaganda.

There is no walk away movement. That's just more crazy right wing propaganda.
Cool story

Black people think Republicans are the racists.

That kind of settles it, at last in the minds of non-racists who respect black people.

Of course, the biggest racists will try to explain it with a conspiracy theory about how blacks are all stupid, thus further confirming their racism.
Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans. But as we have seen, more black, Hispanic, and women are finding jobs in President Trump's roaring economic powerhouse and more blacks are finding that Republicans are more for them, while Demonrats, are for the black vote nothing more.

Nice kindergarten insults and foul mouth.
Trump u?

That kind of settles it, at last in the minds of non-racists who respect black people.

Of course, the biggest racists will try to explain it with a conspiracy theory about how blacks are all stupid, thus further confirming their racism.
Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans. But as we have seen, more black, Hispanic, and women are finding jobs in President Trump's roaring economic powerhouse and more blacks are finding that Republicans are more for them, while Demonrats, are for the black vote nothing more.

Trump u?

Why is it when I post a black person who supports President Trump and ask, is this guy a racist? You fuckers never answer the question....chicken shit liberals.

...black babies.

Because the Republicans today are worse. And continue to prove it almost daily.
Yeah, must really suck having a Republican President who has brought jobs back to the US where more blacks are now employed living the American Dream that Obama said was a thing of the past..Yep sucks to be you, fucking faggot...

Obama's American Dream | Breitbart
Under Obama, the American Dream – the idea that anyone can achieve prosperity through hard work – is becoming a thing of the past.
An overwhelming majority of Americans now believe that life was better for them when they were young, than it is, now.

...black babies.

Pssst, hate to tell you but Its 2019 darlin.
Any KKK guys Dems today?

The Ku Klux Klan officially endorses Donald Trump for president | The ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics

Nov 2, 2016 - KKK newspaper The Crusader, the voice of “The Few, The Proud, The Fed Up” and the exclusively alabaster, has made it official.

Nope.

Trump u?

Why is it when I post a black person who supports President Trump and ask, is this guy a racist? You fuckers never answer the question....chicken shit liberals.

I'll answer the question.

No. he is NOT a racist.

he is an idiot.

But if you are trying to suggest that NO CONSERVATIVES ARE RACIST because this one black guy happens to be conservative then you are using particularly deranged logic. Which I expect a particularly deranged conservative to do.

Now dear, that is totally incorrect. You should say, most of the dumbass liberal blacks think Republicans are racists because in the shit poor school system run by liberals, the children are taught to hate Republicans.

So you're pushing a racist story about how blacks are stupid.

Calling a whole race stupid is classic racism.

Blacks have done so well under Democratic party rule for the past 50 years. With friends like Democrats who needs enemies.
Civil rights..rise of the black middle class...more black Americans going to college for professional degrees...more black Americans running for office... what's to love?

You can't win this argument, because Carson is considered the token ne-gro by the black activist who hate the Trump administration, and especially who hate black folks like Carson for being in the Trump adminstration.

So it doesn't cross your mind that Carson can be criticized for being greedy and narcissistic?

You need to be more color blind, like the liberals. You're so fixated on race, you can't even imagine that everyone else isn't just as fixated.

Just have the balls to call Carson an uncle Tom we all know that's what you people think.
This is what CRCs like to do...tell others how they think....based on CRC thoughts.

Forum List

Back