Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

Sure I am... as independent as they come. I’ve never voted for a Republican or a democrat for president. This will be the first time and it is because I see Trump as a disgrace and I support him being gone

Perhaps you're a child otherwise, not having voted for a Republican or a Democrat is not proof of being an independent. It IS, however, proof that you either refuse to make a decision so you can criticize everyone and have to defend nothing. The other possibility is that you have no core values. That's the most likely.
Sounds like you got me all figured out!

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
so you will vote for biden?....
Easy yes
So you lied when you said you were an independent.
No lie here. What are you confused about?
You lied because an independent is not going to vote for Biden
Why is an independent an independent
An independent is an independent because they aren’t tied to a party, they vote for the best candidate. In this case the best candidate is Biden
bullshit....an independent has problems with both parties and would not back a person from either one especially one like biden who is the type of politician that makes one become an independent....you are a middle of the roader who is a democrat one day and a republican the next.....a real independent would say fuck both parties and those who lead them....
A real independent would fit the stereotype you just assigned. One may say fuck you to both parties as I often do. Some may sit in their thumbs during an election like you surely do. And others may pick the best candidate to vote for.

I think both political parties are corrupt as shot and fundraising has over run our bloated Bureaucracy. I don’t imagine I’ll ever register for a party. Last election I wrote in a name. This election I’m voting for Biden given the fact that Trump is the worst thing I’ve ever seen representing our country and he needs to go.
ok so you admit you are just a independent in name....if you vote for biden then you are backing everything he does whether its good or bad because you voted for him.....basically this election you are a democrat.....like i said, a middle of the roader....a real independent would not vote for a party that they claim is corrupt as hell....so why would you back a corrupt party?.....that dont sound very independent....
That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard today. I have to back everything a person does says and stands for if I vote for them in an election involving two people?! I don’t think there is a person on earth that I fully agree with. What a stupid argument you just made. Please take it back and save some face.
your stupid argument is claiming you are an independent when you are not.....
Sure I am... as independent as they come. I’ve never voted for a Republican or a democrat for president. This will be the first time and it is because I see Trump as a disgrace and I support him being gone
so you vote for another asswipe in a party you say is corrupt....yea that party hasnt influenced you....you are a "leaner".... many people who like to think of themselves as independent-minded and free of party influence aren’t thats you.....joe biden is the kind of politician real independents cant stand and would never vote for the guy......
I dont think Biden is an asswipe. I think he is a good dude. He is past his prime and I don’t agree with some of his policy plans but my main concern at the moment is repairing the relationships and damage that Trump has destroyed. I think Biden will do a fine job. I hope he wins and only serves 4 years
well you just said a lot about you.....independent...lol....
No doubt. Thanks for understanding!
next time just be honest and try not to be something you are not....
I’ve been nothing but honest.
no you were not....you were trying to pass yourself off as something you are not......
No I wasn’t. I’m not a registered democrat. I voted for a Republican governor last election. I don’t like either party but with only two choices in most elections I choose the candidate I like best and don’t let party play a part.

frankly I dont really care what you want to call me but I’ve been nothing but honest in this thread. Try it out
you go back and forth....a "leaner".....like i said no one that does not like either party,especially when both are considered corrupt, would vote for trump or biden....why the hell would they?...they are just voting for that corrupt party they supposedly dont like...
Just because I think the party system is corrupt doesn’t mean I think everybody who is a member of each party is corrupt by association. Let’s get real here. For any politician to get elected under the current system they need to be part of one of the two parties. The fact that is the case is what turns me off from the way that system is and I hope something changes it in the future. But For now I give each person on the ballot a fair shake and don’t judge by whatever their label is.

why do I need to explain this to you? Do you really not get it? You sound like you’re playing dumb because you’re stuck in a “gotchya” game trying to paint me as a liar or something. What’s up with that?
you dont understand what an independent is.....you think its a person who can vote this party or that party.....thats not it at all.....an independent is someone who is fed up with both parties and does not help vote the parties he cant stand come into power.....if you vote biden for instance, you are voting for the democrats and everything they stand for.....why call yourself an independent if you are still backing one of the parties you profess you cant stand?.....a great deal of people who call themselves independents still side with one party or the other,thats not being very independent is it?....if a party can influence you enough to vote for them,then you are supporting that party,and yes voting for the top person in that party is supporting that party.....

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
Easy yes
An independent is an independent because they aren’t tied to a party, they vote for the best candidate. In this case the best candidate is Biden
bullshit....an independent has problems with both parties and would not back a person from either one especially one like biden who is the type of politician that makes one become an independent....you are a middle of the roader who is a democrat one day and a republican the next.....a real independent would say fuck both parties and those who lead them....
A real independent would fit the stereotype you just assigned. One may say fuck you to both parties as I often do. Some may sit in their thumbs during an election like you surely do. And others may pick the best candidate to vote for.

I think both political parties are corrupt as shot and fundraising has over run our bloated Bureaucracy. I don’t imagine I’ll ever register for a party. Last election I wrote in a name. This election I’m voting for Biden given the fact that Trump is the worst thing I’ve ever seen representing our country and he needs to go.
ok so you admit you are just a independent in name....if you vote for biden then you are backing everything he does whether its good or bad because you voted for him.....basically this election you are a democrat.....like i said, a middle of the roader....a real independent would not vote for a party that they claim is corrupt as hell....so why would you back a corrupt party?.....that dont sound very independent....
That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard today. I have to back everything a person does says and stands for if I vote for them in an election involving two people?! I don’t think there is a person on earth that I fully agree with. What a stupid argument you just made. Please take it back and save some face.
so you vote for another asswipe in a party you say is corrupt....yea that party hasnt influenced you....you are a "leaner".... many people who like to think of themselves as independent-minded and free of party influence aren’t thats you.....joe biden is the kind of politician real independents cant stand and would never vote for the guy......
I dont think Biden is an asswipe. I think he is a good dude. He is past his prime and I don’t agree with some of his policy plans but my main concern at the moment is repairing the relationships and damage that Trump has destroyed. I think Biden will do a fine job. I hope he wins and only serves 4 years
no you were not....you were trying to pass yourself off as something you are not......
No I wasn’t. I’m not a registered democrat. I voted for a Republican governor last election. I don’t like either party but with only two choices in most elections I choose the candidate I like best and don’t let party play a part.

frankly I dont really care what you want to call me but I’ve been nothing but honest in this thread. Try it out
you go back and forth....a "leaner".....like i said no one that does not like either party,especially when both are considered corrupt, would vote for trump or biden....why the hell would they?...they are just voting for that corrupt party they supposedly dont like...
Just because I think the party system is corrupt doesn’t mean I think everybody who is a member of each party is corrupt by association. Let’s get real here. For any politician to get elected under the current system they need to be part of one of the two parties. The fact that is the case is what turns me off from the way that system is and I hope something changes it in the future. But For now I give each person on the ballot a fair shake and don’t judge by whatever their label is.

why do I need to explain this to you? Do you really not get it? You sound like you’re playing dumb because you’re stuck in a “gotchya” game trying to paint me as a liar or something. What’s up with that?
you dont understand what an independent is.....you think its a person who can vote this party or that party.....thats not it at all.....an independent is someone who is fed up with both parties and does not help vote the parties he cant stand come into power.....if you vote biden for instance, you are voting for the democrats and everything they stand for.....why call yourself an independent if you are still backing one of the parties you profess you cant stand?.....a great deal of people who call themselves independents still side with one party or the other,thats not being very independent is it?....if a party can influence you enough to vote for them,then you are supporting that party,and yes voting for the top person in that party is supporting that party.....
I don’t like calling myself anything really. Call me independent, unaffiliated, or whatever the hell you want. It really doesn’t matter, I’ve explained my position. I know that you are framing the rules to fit your attack on me and not in reality. When people talk about the independent vote and how it effects elections they aren’t talking about all the People who won’t vote for either candidate, they are talking about the undecideds that could go either way.

An independent or nonpartisan politician is a politician not affiliated with any political party. There are numerous reasons why someone may stand for office as an independent:

• Independents may support policies which are different from those of the major political parties.
  • Independents may support a party's platform, but choose to stand as an independent because they don't feel the party adequately follows their platform.

The media are overhyping the "damage" that's being done. It's 99% business as usual in these cities until the sun goes down. Then the federal thugs come out to get their jollies. It's just propaganda to facilitate a federal power grab. Don't fall for it.

Oh, so you consider everything to be hunky-dory in these cities just so long as you scurry home before dark and hope you're not in the path of the riots, burning, and looting that night.

FIFTY-EIGHT DAYS with terror on the streets of Portland.

How long was it before the Feds had to step in to protect MY property??

This should be your avatar:

Untitled drawing - 2020-07-14T174756.240.png

Easy yes

I like to think an independent looks at each candidate in the race for a particular office and select the candidate that matches with my important issues regardless of party. However, these days a candidate will say he's for anything to get the votes. It would be best to look at their history on that issue. As a result, I usually go with the GOP however last election I even gave to the Democrat opposing Mitch Mcconnell.

The media are overhyping the "damage" that's being done. It's 99% business as usual in these cities until the sun goes down. Then the federal thugs come out to get their jollies. It's just propaganda to facilitate a federal power grab. Don't fall for it.

Oh, so you consider everything to be hunky-dory in these cities just so long as you scurry home before dark and hope you're not in the path of the riots, burning, and looting that night.

FIFTY-EIGHT DAYS with terror on the streets of Portland.

How long was it before the Feds had to step in to protect MY property??

This should be your avatar:

View attachment 367741
I like it!

Easy yes

Yep, and an independent waits for the independent candidate to run, and then votes for the independent candidate.

Easy yes

Yep, and an independent waits for the independent candidate to run, and then votes for the independent candidate.
I don’t believe you

Easy yes

I don’t like calling myself anything really. Call me independent, unaffiliated, or whatever the hell you want. It really doesn’t matter, I’ve explained my position. I know that you are framing the rules to fit your attack on me and not in reality. When people talk about the independent vote and how it effects elections they aren’t talking about all the People who won’t vote for either candidate, they are talking about the undecideds that could go either way.

An independent or nonpartisan politician is a politician not affiliated with any political party. There are numerous reasons why someone may stand for office as an independent:

• Independents may support policies which are different from those of the major political parties.
  • Independents may support a party's platform, but choose to stand as an independent because they don't feel the party adequately follows their platform.
Chooses to stand as an independent, because they don't feel that a party adequately follows their own platform. Otherwise the independent doesn't vote for either party, and thus awaits the independent candidate to run.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.

Wow, I see why this is being allowed to happen. You don't know that it is far-left Liberals, ANTIFA, and BLM who are destroying cities, murdering people and burning everything in sight. Tell me, how is that a good thing?

Which cities are being destroyed?
Oh, none of them. I just love how the people come out and party with molotov cocktails, fires and weapons to break into stores and start the fires. Those police officers, you know the ones that come when you need help are being assaulted every night. Bulldog, you are truly an idiot.

So you can't name a town being destroyed? That's what I thought.
Then let us come to to your home and property what the "protesters" are doing to cities. should be OK right?

What does that have to do with towns that are being destroyed right now? Still don't have one yet?
It means crtazy Democrates like Joe Biden will never be abel to Hurt America again the 8 horriffic years of Obama and Joe Biden did almost destroy America and America will never let that happen again

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
Send in federal troops and crush the terrorist. These are not protesters, they are mobilized armed terrorist supported by foreign governments.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.

Wow, I see why this is being allowed to happen. You don't know that it is far-left Liberals, ANTIFA, and BLM who are destroying cities, murdering people and burning everything in sight. Tell me, how is that a good thing?

Oh, none of them. I just love how the people come out and party with molotov cocktails, fires and weapons to break into stores and start the fires. Those police officers, you know the ones that come when you need help are being assaulted every night. Bulldog, you are truly an idiot.

Then let us come to to your home and property what the "protesters" are doing to cities. should be OK right?

What does that have to do with towns that are being destroyed right now? Still don't have one yet?
It means crtazy Democrates like Joe Biden will never be abel to Hurt America again the 8 horriffic years of Obama and Joe Biden did almost destroy America and America will never let that happen again

Got it. A meaningful answer to a question is too much to expect from you. Right wing talking points are all you're capable of.

Got it. A meaningful answer to a question is too much to expect from you. Right wing talking points are all you're capable of.
ok sexual pervert Joe Biden lover show me what ya got

Democrats support domestic terrorist groups. They hate the United States of America and support our enemies China, Russia, and Iran.

Biden gets turned on when black kids rub his oily legs in the sun and sit on his throbbing lap. Said so in public. Trump ad's coming in next few weeks.

What I got is the same question you have been dodging.

Democrats support domestic terrorist groups. They hate the United States of America and support our enemies China, Russia, and Iran.

You really believe all that shit too, don't you?

Forum List

Back