Democrats caused recession in 2007

As a DNC hating progressive I have no problem admitting Bill Clinton caused the recession. Now George Bush may could have managed the collapse had he not been so focused on catching evil doers, but it was rather inevitable.
Yeah, he may have been "not that concerned", but that Dimwit sure was focused

As a progressive, I am all for spending lots of money, especially the kind we don't have, but when a satellite public library in my city got a back up generator about half the size of the library itself that probably installed cost close to as much as the building itself was even worth as part of the War on Terror and "Homeland Security", even I shook my head in a WTF moment.

As a DNC hating progressive I have no problem admitting Bill Clinton caused the recession. Now George Bush may could have managed the collapse had he not been so focused on catching evil doers, but it was rather inevitable.

As a progressive, I am all for spending lots of money, especially the kind we don't have, but when a satellite public library in my city got a back up generator about half the size of the library itself that probably installed cost close to as much as the building itself was even worth as part of the War on Terror and "Homeland Security", even I shook my head in a WTF moment.

BushCo used that as a slush fund and pork barrel bonanza......Two towns over got one of those Rolling Command Center Winnebagos ($500,000 per)......The cops park it around the corner from the local Italian festival and chill in the AC.....

BushCo used that as a slush fund and pork barrel bonanza......Two towns over got one of those Rolling Command Center Winnebagos ($500,000 per)......The cops park it around the corner from the local Italian festival and chill in the AC.....

We got one to go with the new command bunker. Lord only knows how many back up generators; lots of police paramilitary gear and rides; cameras on every non-residential intersection (that nobody monitors); some integrated EMS computer system (which does at least help the fire department); a new 911 system; cameras and metal detectors for most public building; license plate reader systems......my city had no shame in diving in that slush fund head first.

This loan is a grant for teachers, police, fire fighters, basically civil servants. You have to fall in such tight parameters it's hard to get the loan.

FHA DPA & Sub Prime loans were available to all...

View attachment 84402
There is no discussion on the graph: you refuse to state what you think the graph means. I don't blame you, since you're wrong about what it means.
Which part of the graph is wrong?
The CPI is not calculated or presented in dollar amounts, so that your graph does so makes it wrong right there. And the sample universe for the CPI cannot have been duplicated by the Big Mac index, so the two cannot be honestly compared.

Why did you not know that?
Well..... I have to thank you for your courage in confirming for everyone that you are indeed an idiot....:lol:

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
What are you claiming I've said that is wrong? Oh, wait, your answer will be "everything" and then you'll insult me without saying anything meaningful
I love that owebo agrees that he would not say anything meaningful.
Where did I say that child?

image.jpeg
View attachment 84402
There is no discussion on the graph: you refuse to state what you think the graph means. I don't blame you, since you're wrong about what it means.
Which part of the graph is wrong?
The CPI is not calculated or presented in dollar amounts, so that your graph does so makes it wrong right there. And the sample universe for the CPI cannot have been duplicated by the Big Mac index, so the two cannot be honestly compared.

Well..... I have to thank you for your courage in confirming for everyone that you are indeed an idiot....:lol:

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
What are you claiming I've said that is wrong? Oh, wait, your answer will be "everything" and then you'll insult me without saying anything meaningful
Still can figure this simple graph out? :lol:

View attachment 84402 Which part of the graph is wrong?

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
When you agreed with me. Are you not aware of your own actions? It wasn't subtle or hidden and I'm not interpreting anything. You clearly and unambiguously agreed with my post saying you have said nothing meaningful. I find it curious that you expect clear answers from me, which I'm always happy to give, but you never give clear answers yourself.

View attachment 84444
View attachment 84402 Which part of the graph is wrong?

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
I already showed I can figure it out. It's meaningless. I assume that someone with no knowledge of statistics or economics believes it shows that the CPI is wrong or misleading, but it doesn't. The problem is that you think it has some meaning when it doesn't.

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
When you agreed with me. Are you not aware of your own actions? It wasn't subtle or hidden and I'm not interpreting anything. You clearly and unambiguously agreed with my post saying you have said nothing meaningful. I find it curious that you expect clear answers from me, which I'm always happy to give, but you never give clear answers yourself.
No, I didn't agree with you....

View attachment 84444

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
I already showed I can figure it out. It's meaningless. I assume that someone with no knowledge of statistics or economics believes it shows that the CPI is wrong or misleading, but it doesn't. The problem is that you think it has some meaning when it doesn't.
Then tell us what it says....genius...or is it still above your double digit IQ again today? :lol:

View attachment 84444

Carry on.....
Ah, you're funny.
Then tell us what it says....genius...or is it still above your double digit IQ again today? :lol:
I already did, multiple times. Is your reading comprehension that bad.

View attachment 84444
Ah, you're funny.
I guess I simply can't get down to your level of stupid......:lol:

View attachment 84444
You keep telling yourself that.

View attachment 84444 Still can figure this simple graph out? :lol:
Actually, it is you who are telling us you're an idiot.....

I've explained why the chart is useless. What are you saying I am wrong about?

No, you demonstrated you're clueless as to what the chart is saying....good thing the average American has a higher IQ than you and understands it perfectly....

No, you demonstrated you're clueless as to what the chart is saying....good thing the average American has a higher IQ than you and understands it perfectly....
I also stated what it was supposed to show, so, you're wrong again.
And yet you are completely unable to actually state anything I've said that's wrong.

I also stated what it was supposed to show, so, you're wrong again.
And yet you are completely unable to actually state anything I've said that's wrong.
You've said nothing....do let us know when you do...l

Whenever democrats want to say that it was the economic policies of the repubican party that led to the recession of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 then someone should just point out this video

There are plenty of other videos of democrats preventing people from addressing the issues that led to the housing bubble and collapse.

The Democrats didn't cause the collapse, but they had a chance to head it off and did nothing. In fact they were warned by Bush and he asked them to act 5 times. Each time they said no. They wanted it to happen so they could blame Bush and win elections.

You are clearly entirely unfamiliar with the FCIC report.....

Look who's calling the kettle BLACK, no pun intended...

The Housing Crisis / Mortgage Meltdown was directly linked to the belief you could own an asset of a home for no money of your own being invested, this mentality was born under CRA. Nothing prior to CRA allowed you to purchase a home without your own hard earned cash. The FCIC Report is another attempt to spread blame to Bush. The Sub Prime loan product was originally a very solid loan that required 70% to 80% LTV with rates at +3% to +4% over par for the borrower who had poor credit. In '96 Clinton created FHA DPA loans, essentially a Zero Down product with an inflated appraisal to cover the down payment and all closing cost. This loan had a long life until the Crisis had a major meltdown in late 2007. The repeal of Glass - Steagall in 1999 was the beginning of the commercial banks assault on Sub Prime lending. This alone blew the envelope wide open. You don't allow this type of lender into the residential mortgage business. We had millions of borrowers who had no business owning a home, but the combination of DC and Wall Street opened Pandora's Box to everyone.

The birth of the Zero Down Home Loan (which was CRA) is the basis for every bit of this mentality, deny it all you want, but Carter & Clinton made this possible...

The birth of the Zero Down Home Loan (which was CRA)

There is little in this screed which comports with Reality.....

Can you provide any support (not another Bold Assertion, please) for this claim?

Wrong, I have done this for a living the last 25 years, you have no idea of what occurred with mortgage lending post Savings and Loan Crisis...

This loan is a grant for teachers, police, fire fighters, basically civil servants. You have to fall in such tight parameters it's hard to get the loan...

FHA DPA & Sub Prime loans were available to all...

Forum List

Back