Democrats caused recession in 2007

View attachment 84349
There's truth to that......my heroic efforts notwithstanding, you remain the uninformed imbecile you were yesterday ..
The blue line?

He's still trying to figure out the discount rate to figure out the time value of money of buying lettuce and tomatoes and beef and selling them the next week. He's very intelligent. You have to let him work through his process before he can be coherent.
I wonder why he doesn't use this graph to just look up the cost of a Big Mac is any given year, it's far more accurate....

But you see what I mean, liberals like him love to complicate simple issues to a stupid level to obfuscate....

Using a hard indicator, or 'basket of goods' as slim refers to them as, the Cost of a Big Mac is something people understand, and as inflated dramatically under Slims Obama....
Kaz has insisted that O is making this argument in jest......then when O restates his commitment to it, Kaz offers agreement.. .

Is there a word to describe this?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Yes....you and you're liberal friends here are fucking clueless? :lol:

Oh, and for what year do you need to know the cost of Big Macs?

And, were you able to follow the blue line to the end yet? Or is that sskimg far too much of your cognitive abilities? :lol:

For the nth time...

Got it?

View attachment 84349
There's truth to that......my heroic efforts notwithstanding, you remain the uninformed imbecile you were yesterday ..
The blue line?

He's still trying to figure out the discount rate to figure out the time value of money of buying lettuce and tomatoes and beef and selling them the next week. He's very intelligent. You have to let him work through his process before he can be coherent.
I wonder why he doesn't use this graph to just look up the cost of a Big Mac is any given year, it's far more accurate....

But you see what I mean, liberals like him love to complicate simple issues to a stupid level to obfuscate....

Using a hard indicator, or 'basket of goods' as slim refers to them as, the Cost of a Big Mac is something people understand, and as inflated dramatically under Slims Obama....
Kaz has insisted that O is making this argument in jest......then when O restates his commitment to it, Kaz offers agreement.. .

Anyone?

Bueller?

And, were you able to follow the blue line to the end yet? Or is that sskimg far too much of your cognitive abilities? :lol:
Why do you flat out refuse to post a link to where you found that graph?

Just how embarrassed are you of your sources?

View attachment 84349
The blue line?

Anyone?

Bueller?

For the nth time...

Got it?
So, you're thinking we are in 2017 now? :lol:

View attachment 84349
The blue line?

Anyone?

Bueller?
I would say it's, "kazzing," but that might get me thrown on his iggie.

Oh, the horror! :ack-1:
If you lay it across a "Triple Word Score", it will get you, like, 60 points....

View attachment 84349
The blue line?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com

View attachment 84349

Anyone?

Bueller?

For the nth time...

Got it?
Did they stop selling the item Jan 1st?

View attachment 84349

Anyone?

Bueller?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com
I clicked on your link and no such chart came up. Why do you kaz like Kaz?

A hard indicator is not a basket of goods, and a Big Mac is not a basket of goods.

The chart is useless. I have no idea why you would think comparing inflation of Big Mac prices to overall inflation would be at all useful for anything except an analysis of Big Mac prices
Then what is the Big Mac?
Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. Any child of the seventies/eighties knows that.

It is a single item, not a basket of goods.

The CPI is the weighted average of price change experienced by urban consumers of thousands of goods. All your chart does is compare that to the average price change of a Big Mac. Useless.
You contradicted yourself....could you clarify before I continue beating you...thanks...
I have not contradicted myself. That you see a contradiction speaks to your ignorance of the topic. I used to teach this exact topic professionally.

View attachment 84349 I wonder why he doesn't use this graph to just look up the cost of a Big Mac is any given year, it's far more accurate....

Anyone?

Bueller?

For the nth time...

Got it?
So, you're saying its January 1, 2017? Fascinating.....:lol:

A hard indicator is not a basket of goods, and a Big Mac is not a basket of goods.

The chart is useless. I have no idea why you would think comparing inflation of Big Mac prices to overall inflation would be at all useful for anything except an analysis of Big Mac prices
Then what is the Big Mac?
Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. Any child of the seventies/eighties knows that.

It is a single item, not a basket of goods.

The CPI is the weighted average of price change experienced by urban consumers of thousands of goods. All your chart does is compare that to the average price change of a Big Mac. Useless.
You contradicted yourself....could you clarify before I continue beating you...thanks...
I have not contradicted myself. That you see a contradiction speaks to your ignorance of the topic. I used to teach this exact topic professionally.
As I said, we already know you're too stupid to realize you did..:lol:

View attachment 84349 I wonder why he doesn't use this graph to just look up the cost of a Big Mac is any given year, it's far more accurate....

Anyone?

Bueller?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com
Try a different on-line degree perhaps....:lol:

Anyone?

Bueller?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com
You seem awfully embarrassed by the source of that chart. Why else would you refuse to provide a link to it?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com
You seem awfully embarrassed by the source of that chart. Why else would you refuse to provide a link to it?
Maybe a GED first perhaps?

Oh sure....

www.bing.com
Why not just demonstrate you're not embarrassed by your source and post a link to it...

Why not just demonstrate you're not embarrassed by your source and post a link to it...
It appears that even a GED appears beyond your reach....good luck with that...

Spits the idiot who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're." Now about your source... why are you so ashamed?

Spits the idiot who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're." Now about your source... why are you so ashamed?

See.....

Anyone?

Bueller?

For the nth time...

Got it?
"Did" is past tense, Bripat's Moron-in-Waiting....

Have the suspended quoting Big Mac pricing for 2016?

Are buyers leaving stores with them but not paying until 2017 pricing is announced?

Does your mom insist on leaving the vinyl cover on your couch?

For the nth time...

Got it?

Are buyers leaving stores with them but not paying until 2017 pricing is announced?

I can't answer you, 2016 is not over yet....

I loved the vinyl couch cover, my mom put it on the couch because I used to have a lot of liberal friends like you over....:lo,:

For the nth time...

Got it?

I can't answer you, 2016 is not over yet....

I loved the vinyl couch cover, my mom put it on the couch because I used to have a lot of liberal friends like you over....:lo,:

But Big Macs ARE being sold, right?

For money?

Forum List

Back