Democrats Commission to Investigate 1/6

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of Repus at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth for the sake of this country and for posterity.

A secretive, Kabuki Theater "audit" run by a Trumpster firm is critically needed, but a congressional inquiry over a historic event, an inquiry that scared away most of the GQP, is a bad idea.

:laugh:

Too bad. Republicans are welcome to join in, I'm sure.
You Leftards admitting you had no idea why you impeached Trump will have historians shaking their heads at you for centuries.

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of wingers at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t know anything and impeached Trump anyway just for political reasons.

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of wingers at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t know anything and impeached Trump anyway just for political reasons.
Thanks for admitting we need an investigation to set the record straight as to the causes of the insurrection.

Thanks for admitting we need an investigation to set the record straight as to the causes of the insurrection.
You keep on admitting Democrats had no documented facts. OK with me.

You keep on admitting Democrats had no documented facts. OK with me.
You keep admitting you don’t know the causes of the insurrection and thus keep justifying an investigation. I agree with you. Let’s investigate and get to the truth.

This should have been looked at by an independent probe. Unfortunately, one party had no interest…

A secretive, Kabuki Theater "audit" run by a Trumpster firm is critically needed, but a congressional inquiry over a historic event, an inquiry that scared away most of the GQP, is a bad idea.

Lol, we already have kabuki theatre happening with an investigation run by loonbat libs. It truly is a spectacle.

The Democrats need to investigate the causes of the insurrection and what transpired the day of the insurrection. What did Trump say to Kevin McCarthy? Why was Trump so hesitant to assist Congress? Was there coordination among these right-wing terrorist organizations? What was the reaction of Repus at the time?

We need an investigation. We know now that the GOP is attempting to whitewash the insurrection. A record must be created. We must get to the truth for the sake of this country and for posterity.

I agree. They need to have a commission to investigate why Ashli Babbit was shot, then prosecute the shooter to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree. They need to have a commission to investigate why Ashli Babbit was shot, then prosecute the shooter to the fullest extent of the law.
We are in agreement. We need to investigate all aspects of the insurrection, including what made Ashli Babbit want to engage in insurrection against the country, who encouraged her, and why she made the choices she made. I am glad you have seen the light.

We are in agreement. We need to investigate all aspects of the insurrection, including what made Ashli Babbit want to engage in insurrection against the country, who encouraged her, and why she made the choices she made. I am glad you have seen the light.
Democrats cheated in the 2020 election. There i saved the United States millions of dollars.

Democrats cheated in the 2020 election. There i saved the United States millions of dollars.
That is a lie. Thanks for showing why we need an investigation.

I don't think you'd like the results, if there were to be held a real investigation into the election.

Yes and they are doing it in Arizona.

I think they can get in a few investigations into the matter before the next election. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Historic event?

A Bunch of angry people storm the Capitol with no weapons and did nothing to take it over....THAT is a historic event?

Seeing the de-classified video of my wife in her Raptor....as she risked her life for our great country...now THAT is a historic event.

Historic event?

A Bunch of angry people storm the Capitol with no weapons and did nothing to take it over....THAT is a historic event?

Seeing the de-classified video of my wife in her Raptor....as she risked her life for our great country...now THAT is a historic event.
I know. In your world, it was just a tour that got a little frisky.

The rest of the planet knows better, fortunately.

Forum List

Back