Democrats don't realize how stupid they look to normal people

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was at my writing group on Tuesday, and a liberal Democrat was saying that Trump said he would bomb cultural sites in Iran and that was a death penalty offense in the Hague.

So this is his fantasy, the Hague, a bunch of Dutch guys, are going to come to the United States, arrest Trump, and put him on trial and execute him.

I wanted to say "Do you really think the Secret Service are just going to stand by while a bunch of Dutch guys come and arrest the President and take him away to Holland and kill him?"

But I didn't say it.

Trump's winning and superior effectiveness have made them insane.

I never liked Obama, but I would never wish death on the man.

Also, Trump saying "I would never bomb a cultural site" would be a stupid idea.

Because guess what?

The Iranians will store all their weapons in cultural sites.

I was at my writing group on Tuesday, and a liberal Democrat was saying that Trump said he would bomb cultural sites in Iran and that was a death penalty offense in the Hague.

So this is his fantasy, the Hague, a bunch of Dutch guys, are going to come to the United States, arrest Trump, and put him on trial and execute him.

I wanted to say "Do you really think the Secret Service are just going to stand by while a bunch of Dutch guys come and arrest the President and take him away to Holland and kill him?"

But I didn't say it.
Why is our President threatening war crimes?

Liberals haven't changed in all these years, they're still traitors.
make-love-not-war.jpg

Liberals haven't changed in all these years, they're still traitors.
make-love-not-war.jpg

Those were American Patriots

The Traitors were those advocating an unnecessary war

Patriots? Do you believe the definition below describes the war protesters of the 60's or the Liberals of today?

A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

I already knew you were confused, but this is beyond confusion leaning more towards pure ignorance.

Patriots? Do you believe the definition below describes the war protesters of the 60's or the Liberals of today?
A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
I already knew you were confused, but this is beyond confusion leaning more towards pure ignorance.
Old people like me remember when the liberals would come up with any phony excuse they could to avoid serving their country in Vietnam.

But I didn't say it.
I don't believe anyone thinks the Dutch are going to come after tRump.

But I didn't say it.
I don't believe anyone thinks the Dutch are going to come after tRump.
This guy does, he's an actual person I met.

Old people like me remember when the liberals would come up with any phony excuse they could to avoid serving their country in Vietnam.

You mean like Trump* bone spurs?

"whoever digs a pit / shall fall in it" - Bob Marley

the Dems are digging a pit for Trump, and they are falling in it themselves

But I didn't say it.

Dummy, what DemocratS? There is ONE in your little anecdote.

Forum List

Back