🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats favorite Racist.. Louis Farrakhan..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What's with Democrats embracing racist haters like this Guy and getting away with it?

Well, I suppose hypocrisy, denial and double standards play a part..:yapyapyapf:

DUaNMQdXcAUTwVT.jpg

Farrakhan, leader of the black nationalist group Nation of Islam, has a decades-long track record of spouting hate against Jews, gays and white people. His bigotry has even been cataloged by the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center. His extremism was well-documented in 2005, when newly elected Illinois Sen. Barack Obama met with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and took a smiling photo with him.

Seven Louis Farrakhan Quotes On Jews, Gays And White People

The only time I hear of him, it’s one of you lot dragging him front and center.

He's quite popular with many race baiting Democrats in Congress.. you should do some research maybe... :wink_2:

He's quite popular with many race baiting Democrats in Congress.. you should do some research maybe... :wink_2:
Six out of five hundred... Oh my such an issue for the Rush fans..

... and counting...

I used to listen to the Savage Nation long ago but Rush, he's a little too puffed for me but he is entertaining...

But it doesn't matter.

Could you imagine the outcry if 6 House Republicans met with Richard Spencer?

The media would be going nuts.

If the media didn’t go nuts over the shit that was being spouted at CPAC, they’re not going to go nuts over much of anything.

But it doesn't matter.

No I couldn't care less they are all paid lap dogs for corporate America..

I have just seen a short clip on TV of Minister Farrakhan preaching.

I wish that some prominent Americans (whom he respects) would speak with him.

They should tell him that some of his controversial remarks are detracting from what I consider his most important and constructive agenda: to help people of his ethnicity to become economically independent.

A few months ago, a gentleman (of that ethnicity) in the South was quoted as "missing" segregation. He quickly added that he was, of course, joking. He explained that what he actually missed was all the local businesses that his segregated community used to support.

But it doesn't matter.

You're throwing me off this morning Toro, my first thoughts .. (Wow, Toro) .. my second .. (does that tricky guy have a picture)

That picture is from like ten years ago....

The story is, it's been suppressed until lately .... :dunno:
Suppressed. Oh my goodness.....It was so important of a picture....The next time Stump gets a picture with Pootin maybe we can falsely claim Stump is a Russian operative double agent..

I'd say that's a guarantee... wouldn't You?

....liberal media does have to keep up their 92% negative news on sweet, innocent and kind hearted Trump after all...:lol:

If the media didn’t go nuts over the shit that was being spouted at CPAC, they’re not going to go nuts over much of anything.
He also visited his White House, though they say he didn’t.

Who's Visiting The President?
The records, released several months after an actual visit, don't include visitors' titles or organization affiliations, making it difficult sometimes to be sure who the individuals listed are. For example, in a January post on the White House blog, Norm Eisen, the special counsel to the president on ethics and government reform, noted that the James Taylor and Louis Farrakhan that appeared the records aren't the famous people with those names.

The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.

Forum List

Back