Democrats For The People

President Biden signed this Executive Order:

Executive Order on a Sustainable Public Health Supply Chain

This authorizes the Defense Production of necessary PPE.

Did you know that we are basically totally dependent upon Vietnamese and Chinese companies for all our PPE? The inventor of the N95 mask, 3M Corporation, is the only U.S. manufacturer, and has a fraction of the market.

We have to change, folks. Joe Biden is the way.
🤣

If Dumbocrap Brandon were “for the people,” he’d resign. So would Kamelhump. So would Pelousy.

Democratic Governor brings $4 Billion factory to purple state.

That's another win for the people and for the Democrats!

Jesus F. Christ! You people never give up.

All I can say is if Biden and Trump are the best we can elect, we are in serious trouble as a country.

What was so bad about Trump? I mean other than tards just hated his guts!
Trump had some decent economic policies but the man is mentally ill. Thinking he won the 2020 election and encouraging his supporters to protest is one thing, but pressuring the Georgia secretary of state to overturn the results really crossed the line.

And Trump hates anyone who isn't in lockstep with him, regardless of political affiliation.

Mostly, his boorish behavior. It made it easier for the globalist media to turn people against him.

Yeah but that's just PERSONALITY--- like the hood ornament of a Cadillac, but it doesn't actually get you to where you are going, the ENGINE does that. Are you seriously believing you are better off now with Joe and his befuddlement?

Trump had some decent economic policies but the man is mentally ill. Thinking he won the 2020 election and encouraging his supporters to protest is one thing, but pressuring the Georgia secretary of state to overturn the results really crossed the line.
But how could he lose an election to a career do-nothing three time loser who didn't even run a campaign while Trump himself actually GAINED 11 million votes to get the most votes in history for any sitting president? On top of having had a spectacular term, economy, etc., many considered the best ever, for all of it except when we got hit by the China Virus? I guess you never read the admission in Time Magazine where Molly Ball laid out the entire plan of how they stole the election, they were just so proud of pulling it off, they couldn't resist bragging about it! So don't sit here and tell me that 10,000 bizarre, insane plot twists to the 2020 election which all turned upside down miraculously in just the six key swing states all at 4AM after all the GOP watchers were sent home is just some bizarre quirk of Trump's imagination!

And all Trump did in Georgia is what politicians do ALL THE TIME looking at election and polling data trying to find ways to maximize their votes; in fact, the democrats spent all of 2020 doing just that to a far greater degree. There is simply no way that a state like Georgia picked Biden over Trump.

And Trump hates anyone who isn't in lockstep with him
JUST LIKE YOUR DEMOCRATS, Ace. Is that really your best story???

Are you seriously believing you are better off now with Joe and his befuddlement?

Of course not. Have you paid absolutely no attention to anything I have ever said on the subject?

I was just explaining the factor that made it easier for the technocrats to take him down and replace him with the puppet.

How come they can't make chicken cutlets 1.99 again ? Eh

The American working poor and middle class are still rejoicing over gas prices

Forum List

Back