Democrats Get The Ball Rolling

this law would not have stopped the orlando shooter dummy

How does that change you want to arm people the FBI says are more likely to do a terrorist act?

i dont

however you know damn well this would not have stopped the orlando shooter

yet you wish to continue to strip the rights of the law abiding

Well yes you obviously do.

i will take your lame post as your concession that you lost this one

you know it since this new idea would not have prevented the orlando shooting

Mag limits and an assault weapon ban sure would have saved lives.

why are you stupid or just argumentative

this ground has been covered numerous times

each time it has been proven that that idea is a another failure

the shooter once again had all the time in the world to swap magazines

How does that change you want to arm people the FBI says are more likely to do a terrorist act?

i dont

It's just unreal the overt stupidity of liberals that they think you can fight terrorism with gun control. I would be embarassed to say something that mind numbingly ridiculous. Yet they shamelessly flaunt it.

We aren't fighting Muslim terrorism, just terrorists, we can't kill anyone around them even though most of them are working with and supporting them and our chief weapon will be ... gun control ... while we keep our southern border open ...

It's amazing they can stand behind that. What is clear is why Obama fights terrorism so ineffectively. As Trump said, the man doesn't have a clue

Winner!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

i dont

It's just unreal the overt stupidity of liberals that they think you can fight terrorism with gun control. I would be embarassed to say something that mind numbingly ridiculous. Yet they shamelessly flaunt it.

We aren't fighting Muslim terrorism, just terrorists, we can't kill anyone around them even though most of them are working with and supporting them and our chief weapon will be ... gun control ... while we keep our southern border open ...

It's amazing they can stand behind that. What is clear is why Obama fights terrorism so ineffectively. As Trump said, the man doesn't have a clue

Why keep them off planes? Why keep a person off a plane because he might be terroristic?

if these people are so dangerous that are on the no fly list

what the hell are they doing to be allowed to run free in our streets

i dont

Why keep them off planes? Why keep a person off a plane because he might be terroristic?

I can't believe you are actually asking that question.

i dont

Unreal is supporting ownership of mass killing guns.

i dont

I can't believe you don't dare answer it.

There are many. One right off the top of my head: they Demicrats keep saying the shooter bought his gun while on a watch list. He did not, he was not. That is a lie.

When the facts don't work for liberals, the facts are wrong

Why would you want those on the watch list to own guns?

because they have not committed a crime

and certainly has not been afforded any due process

why do you want to live in a tyrannical police state

Making it harder for a few people on a terrorist list to buy guns doesn't effect me at all. Does it effect you?

dude it would have stopped or even slowed down the orlando shooter he was taken off the list

how fucking thick skulled are you

Like I said it wouldn't effect me. It must effect you?

i dont

why is that dangerous person allowed to run the streets

i dont

They actually don't understand the difference between a Constitutional right and a privilege. That while they run around screaming they are the ones who believe in the Constitution ...

You have a Constitutional right to an abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, but you don't have a right to defend yourself, which is in the Constitution. On the other hand, if you can have a gun, which is in the Constitution, why can't you board a plane, which isn't in the Constitution? Just round after round of mind numbing stupidity. And no matter how many times you explain it to them, they don't grasp it.

Government schools, endless producer of small sycophant liberal minds ...

When the facts don't work for liberals, the facts are wrong

Making it harder for a few people on a terrorist list to buy guns doesn't effect me at all. Does it effect you?

dude it would have stopped or even slowed down the orlando shooter he was taken off the list

you have no way of knowing if it effects you or not

from you mommies basement

i dont

why is that dangerous person allowed to run the streets

Why would you want to keep it easy for a dangerous person to buy a gun?

They actually don't understand the difference between a Constitutional right and a privilege. That while they run around screaming they are the ones who believe in the Constitution ...

You have a Constitutional right to an abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, but you don't have a right to defend yourself, which is in the Constitution. Government schools, endless producer of small sycophant liberal minds ...

The right to an abortion is in the Constitution.

Flying is a right if it is offered for sale to the public. The right is equal protection under the law.

you have no way of knowing if it effects you or not

from you mommies basement

It doesn't, I fly all the time. Your childish comment is not surprising. Nor is it surprising it would effect you.

i dont

yes

now secret watch lists are "due process" to these libtards

--LOL

i have to go to work

--LOL

What exactly do you gunrights people want done with persons who are found to be possible future terrorists?

After due process, don't allow them to have or buy a gun.

Is the terror watchlist not due process?

a secret list is now due process --LOL

no wonder you are so easily led by these clowns in office --LOL

Then how do you justify denying people the right to fly?

Forum List

Back