Democrats Get The Ball Rolling

because they have not committed a crime

and certainly has not been afforded any due process

why do you want to live in a tyrannical police state

Making it harder for a few people on a terrorist list to buy guns doesn't effect me at all. Does it effect you?

dude it would have stopped or even slowed down the orlando shooter he was taken off the list

how fucking thick skulled are you

Like I said it wouldn't effect me. It must effect you?

you have no way of knowing if it effects you or not

from you mommies basement

It doesn't, I fly all the time. You me childish comment is not surprising. Nor is it surprising it would effect you.

i dont believe you for a second

Making it harder for a few people on a terrorist list to buy guns doesn't effect me at all. Does it effect you?

dude it would have stopped or even slowed down the orlando shooter he was taken off the list

how fucking thick skulled are you

Like I said it wouldn't effect me. It must effect you?

you have no way of knowing if it effects you or not

from you mommies basement

It doesn't, I fly all the time. You me childish comment is not surprising. Nor is it surprising it would effect you.

i dont believe you for a second

I believe you can't fly.

How does that change you want to arm people the FBI says are more likely to do a terrorist act?

i dont

however you know damn well this would not have stopped the orlando shooter

yet you wish to continue to strip the rights of the law abiding

Well yes you obviously do.

i will take your lame post as your concession that you lost this one

you know it since this new idea would not have prevented the orlando shooting

It's just unreal the overt stupidity of liberals that they think you can fight terrorism with gun control. I would be embarassed to say something that mind numbingly ridiculous. Yet they shamelessly flaunt it.

We aren't fighting Muslim terrorism, just terrorists, we can't kill anyone around them even though most of them are working with and supporting them and our chief weapon will be ... gun control ... while we keep our southern border open ...

It's amazing they can stand behind that. What is clear is why Obama fights terrorism so ineffectively. As Trump said, the man doesn't have a clue

yes

now secret watch lists are "due process" to these libtards

--LOL

i have to go to work

--LOL

You consider it sufficient due process to deny people the right to fly.

It's just unreal the overt stupidity of liberals that they think you can fight terrorism with gun control. I would be embarassed to say something that mind numbingly ridiculous. Yet they shamelessly flaunt it.

We aren't fighting Muslim terrorism, just terrorists, we can't kill anyone around them even though most of them are working with and supporting them and our chief weapon will be ... gun control ... while we keep our southern border open ...

It's amazing they can stand behind that. What is clear is why Obama fights terrorism so ineffectively. As Trump said, the man doesn't have a clue

Why keep them off planes? Why keep a person off a plane because he might be terroristic?

I can't believe you are actually asking that question.

They actually don't understand the difference between a Constitutional right and a privilege. That while they run around screaming they are the ones who believe in the Constitution ...

You have a Constitutional right to an abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, but you don't have a right to defend yourself, which is in the Constitution. On the other hand, if you can have a gun, which is in the Constitution, why can't you board a plane, which isn't in the Constitution? Just round after round of mind numbing stupidity. And no matter how many times you explain it to them, they don't grasp it.

Government schools, endless producer of small sycophant liberal minds ...

This is why I usually don't even argue with them. Even when you debunk their lies and defeat them, the later post the same exact lie in some other thread. The left does not have the intellectual honesty to ever admit wrong. And time after time, reality prices them wrong.

What exactly do you gunrights people want done with persons who are found to be possible future terrorists?

After due process, don't allow them to have or buy a gun.

Is the terror watchlist not due process?

a secret list is now due process --LOL

no wonder you are so easily led by these clowns in office --LOL

If denying guns to a person on the terror watchlist is unconstitutional, then the suspected terrorist can challenge it in court.

Why keep them off planes? Why keep a person off a plane because he might be terroristic?

They actually don't understand the difference between a Constitutional right and a privilege. That while they run around screaming they are the ones who believe in the Constitution ...

You have a Constitutional right to an abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, but you don't have a right to defend yourself, which is in the Constitution. On the other hand, if you can have a gun, which is in the Constitution, why can't you board a plane, which isn't in the Constitution? Just round after round of mind numbing stupidity. And no matter how many times you explain it to them, they don't grasp it.

This is why I usually don't even argue with them. Even when you debunk their lies and defeat them, the later post the same exact lie in some other thread. The left does not have the intellectual honesty to ever admit wrong. And time after time, reality prices them wrong.

What lies? You lose every argument I've ever had with you.

How does that change you want to arm people the FBI says are more likely to do a terrorist act?

i dont

yes

--LOL

i have to go to work

--LOL

None of them have the slightest idea what due process is.

This is why I usually don't even argue with them. Even when you debunk their lies and defeat them, the later post the same exact lie in some other thread. The left does not have the intellectual honesty to ever admit wrong. And time after time, reality prives them wrong.

Lol, according to YOU. Reality doesn't agree.

i dont

yes

--LOL

i have to go to work

--LOL

What's the 'due process' in barring people on the terror watchlist from flying?

yes

--LOL

i have to go to work

--LOL

What's the 'due process' in barring people on the terror watchlist from flying?

There isn't any. That's the problem. You are really close to enlightenment, let's see if you can take that important step.

This is why I usually don't even argue with them. Even when you debunk their lies and defeat them, the later post the same exact lie in some other thread. The left does not have the intellectual honesty to ever admit wrong. And time after time, reality prives them wrong.

Lol, according to YOU. Reality doesn't agree.

Reality is just a concept ...

Time for what?

-Geaux
For Republicans to do some work for the people. They've been sitting on their hands for too long. Also, why is Trump talking with the NRA? Last I knew they don't influence policy. They are the last ones who should be influencing policy.

The NRA represents over 5 million gun owners is one reason. Laws will not reduce or change a thing. The law effects the lawful, not the unlawful

-Geaux
How would you know, you all have been railing against any gun laws. The banning of automatic weapons and attending to that watch list are two significant ways to start.

Wrong. Automatic weapons are already banned, and as far as the watch list goes? Do you lefties also hate due process?
How did the shooter own one legally then? However you identify the things, people don't need to own an automatic military grade weapon. He killed 50 people with a legal automatic rifle.

The shooter did not have an automatic weapon.

For Republicans to do some work for the people. They've been sitting on their hands for too long. Also, why is Trump talking with the NRA? Last I knew they don't influence policy. They are the last ones who should be influencing policy.

The NRA represents over 5 million gun owners is one reason. Laws will not reduce or change a thing. The law effects the lawful, not the unlawful

-Geaux
How would you know, you all have been railing against any gun laws. The banning of automatic weapons and attending to that watch list are two significant ways to start.

Wrong. Automatic weapons are already banned, and as far as the watch list goes? Do you lefties also hate due process?
How did the shooter own one legally then? However you identify the things, people don't need to own an automatic military grade weapon. He killed 50 people with a legal automatic rifle.

Tell that to the family of all those victims. Automatic and semi automatic weapons are not that different. It's just a matter of modifications and semantics.

-Geaux

Tell that to the family of all those victims. Automatic and semi automatic weapons are not that different. It's just a matter of modifications and semantics.
There is a big difference and folks who are on the gun control side of the discussion should learn the difference. Otherwise, they sound like they are arguing from ignorance and lack of knowledge about the issue.

There is a big difference and folks who are on the gun control side of the discussion should learn the difference. Otherwise, they sound like they are arguing from ignorance and lack of knowledge about the issue.
They aren't that different, that's just your argument. Semi automatics kill many in a short period of time and you don't need that for any reason.

They aren't that different, that's just your argument. Semi automatics kill many in a short period of time and you don't need that for any reason.

They are mechanically very different, but the results are the same. They both kill many very quickly. No lawful person needs to kill many quickly. They should be banned. We need the mag capacity and assault weapons ban back. More blood on repub hands.

I can't believe you don't dare answer it.

I can easily answer it. Terrorists use planes for mass killings. You know that.

Forum List

Back