Democrats get things done!

Last edited:
Yes, Democrats do get things done:

Oh give the loons a break. Biden got things done by raising the pride flag over our nation's flag, and having trannies running around topless on the Whitehouse lawn. First time ever! Lol

What slow bridge repairs?
Last time I checked Florida is in the South and Desantis fixed Pine Island bridge in three days and it's over water.

If you read your own link the bridge was not fixed, a temp bridge was put up while they repair the actual bridge.

Oh give the loons a break. Biden got things done by raising the pride flag over our nation's flag, and having trannies running around topless on the Whitehouse lawn. First time ever! Lol
Seems like you would get arrested for being on the White House lawn and exposing yourself but I guess that doesn't apply to invited guests.

If you read your own link the bridge was not fixed, a temp bridge was put up while they repair the actual bridge.
Does it get the traffic flowing? Also how safe is the i95 bridge going to be? Is the concrete going to have time to cure in all the stages of construction? Or is what they doing going to be a temporary fix?

Forum List

Back