Oct 31, 2012
Much like those on the right have sparse evidence for voter fraud

Funny that.

Funny that.
They could have given you 61 examples

Funny that.
The white house didn't provide evidence upon demand but that doesn't mean they have no proof. Your thread title is a lie.

Here's some Georgia voter suppression tactics specifically from that state

This is like saying we have no proof trump colluded with Russia when we had plenty. Or no proof he did anything wrong calling Georgia and asking them to come up with more votes. Or no proof he started the insurrection. Or no proof he lied when he lied right on public tv.

A registered voter with a valid ID will always be able to vote.
Claiming that registering, providing an ID & proof of citizenship in order to cast a ballot is voter suppression is like saying paying for your meal in a restaurant is a form of robbery.
What if I lose my id on election day?

I don't have to show proof of citizenship.

The fact is, a student ID card should suffice.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.

The white house didn't provide evidence upon demand but that doesn't mean they have no proof. Your thread title is a lie.

Here's some Georgia voter suppression tactics specifically from that state

This is like saying we have no proof trump colluded with Russia when we had plenty. Or no proof he did anything wrong calling Georgia and asking them to come up with more votes. Or no proof he started the insurrection. Or no proof he lied when he lied right on public tv.

The Nazi hate site from the Anti-Civil Liberties Union presents no verified cases where actual voters have been denied the right to vote. It's just more Nazi horseshit pouting about not being allowed to rig the election.

Biden, the WH, & Abrams are desperately clinging to their 'Most Obvious Liar of The Year' award-nominated tale of 'Jim Crow 2.0' in Georgia as Georgia is breaking records for numbers if votes cast so far.

Biden would be more believable if not for that mark on his forehead...

Biden.jpg

By the way, of those 61 bullshit reasons provided for voter suppression, I found this one to be quite spectacular:

39. Voter intimidation

Impersonating law enforcement personnel or immigration officers

Now, why would that be voter intimidation? Immigration officers would not intimidate people unless they were illegally voting.

That tells me all I need to know.

Like you lose your wallet every time the check comes?

Why not?

Oh, because your Reich can't "win" unless illegals vote. :thup:

And you should be able to pay for a meal by drawing a picture of money with crayons on a napkin.

Anyone registered to vote should be able to show up on election day and say "i forgot my id or lost it" and fill out a ballot. Trust me, the Republicans will check and make sure that person is legit.

I mean, anyone should be able to walk up and say Perdí mi identificación. Mi nombre es Chang Wong, si votar aqui!

After all, you didn't import 10 million illegals over the last 2 years to have free and fair elections...

What I don't like is Republicans throwing out my vote because I signed it Sealy Last name instead of Sealybobo Last name. Or if I'm registered as Sealybobo P Last name, they throw out my vote because I didn't sign with the P.

THat's bullshti.

What you don't like is free and fair elections, Unless your Reich can cheat - you lose - and we all know it.
Republicans have so many different ways to suppress voters. Where to begin. The fact is, I don't like none of it. Stop it.

Yet you can't come up with even a single example of a legal vote being suppressed.

As fascism gathers momentum in America, guilt or innocence proven will depend on political persuasion of the accused.

THat's bullshti.

If you lose your ID on election day, tough shit. Do you expect a bank to hand over cash without an ID... cuz you lost it? Bitch please. :laugh:

It's not right to insist someone who has to show and ID to buy a pack of cigarettes, buy alcohol, drink alcohol, buy psuedaphed from behind the CVS counter, drive, show a cop wnen pulled over, join the military, open a bank account, and get a library card to have an ID to vote.

WYF is wrong with you voter-suppressing, commie sickos?!

:uhh:

As fascism gathers momentum in America, guilt or innocence proven will depend on political persuasion of the accused.

Already there.

No law applies to democrats. Joe Biden coercing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his corruption? No problem.

Hunter lying on a gun background check? No problem.

Hunter being high on crack and putting a loaded gun in a dumpster where a random kid could find it? No problem.

Hillary having dozens of classified emails on her illegal mail server? No problem.

Eric Holder lying to congress? No problem.

James Clapper lying to congress? No problem.

Donald Trump Jay walking? PUT HIM TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back