Democrats Introduce Resolution To Trigger Vote On Expelling George Santos From Congress

Didn't do too well in English either did you? Your frustration is showing. Truth of the matter is, you are getting testy just like Jean Pierre did when asked about the Durham report. You know that doc that proved misdeeds and lies by your chosen one? Yeah, I might be reduced to childish epithets if I was in your position as well.
What completely made up position would that be, magadouche? C'mon. Dazzle me with your bullshit.

Democrats are positioning themselves for step 1:) Republican response and 2) Defending their own who are habitual liars ... and / or who face similar circumstances on the fraud front (which isn't acceptable).

How about Hunter Biden? How does his scenario differentiate himself from Santos?
Hunter Biden hasn’t held an office, isn’t running for office, and is unlikely to ever do so. So ya, it is a wee bit different.

I can name twenty Democrats who don't deserve their seats because they've committed several crimes or are totally incompetent:

• Adam Schiff
  • Ted Lieu
  • AOC
  • Maxine Waters
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Raphael Warnock
  • Bob Menendez
  • John Fetterman
  • Eric Swallwell
  • Debbie Wasserman-Shultz
  • Jamie Raskin
  • Ayanna Pressley
  • Rashida Tlaib
  • Cori Bush
  • Hakeem Jeffries
  • Jerry Nadler
  • James Clyburn
  • Steve Cohen
  • Liz Warren
List their crimes.

Actual crimes.

Nobody gets indicted except Republicans.
anthony-weiner.jpg

O'rly?

I guess you didn't read the indictment of Santos, did you, rube.
Not interested. It was set in stone the moment he won.
The Democrat Party identified him on election night.
So they make up a bunch of shit claiming lying is a crime.
If that was the case then Obama, Biden, and both Clintons would have been put in prison long ago.
Obama actually says lying is an important tool in politics.

Things have changed since this happened.
Since they hatched the Russian Collusion scandal our DOJ won't enforce the law anymore.
Democrats think that they can get away with anything now.

Not interested. It was set in stone the moment he won.
The Democrat Party identified him on election night.
So they make up a bunch of shit claiming lying is a crime.

If that was the case then Obama, Biden, and both Clintons would have been put in prison long ago.
Obama actually says lying is an important tool in politics.
You saying that lying is considerate an attribute in the gop ?
Lying on official forms is a crime.

That's because they both rigged their elections.
They are so arrogant that they felt they didn't need to campaign.
And yet, the Trump admin with control of both houses was what, too incompetent to prosecute anyone for that large scale election fraud ?

There are plenty from both sides of the isle who should not be working for US.
for the sake of party politics We CONTINUE to elect those we know are not working for US.
So its our own fault, We are served by to many of the self serving kind.

Your make believe allegations about corruption don’t count. We are talking about actual corruption.
Anything the Democrats are currently trying to accuse Republicans of is what they are already guilty of themselves.
This is Marxism 101.

Forum List

Back