Democrats Introduce Resolution To Trigger Vote On Expelling George Santos From Congress

LMAO, OK, whatever you say. Let the democrats waste more of your money on a move that has absolutely NO chance of going anywhere. Expulsion from congress can be accomplished with a 2/3 vote of the house. Good luck with that. To my previous point--what makes you think you have any right to remove anyone else's representative. Who is yours? Lets expel them over your vote. Typical democrat. You scream at the moon if someone asks you for voter ID but you think it is OK to overrule someone else's vote. Commie.
Meanwhile, repugnants still losing in key local elections. The nations largest Republucan city just went democrat in Republucan stronghold, Jacksonville FA. Get ready for more losing, losers.

I would advise every politician Democrat and Republican to think long and hard on if they want to set the precedent of expelling someone from Congress for lying. If they do Santos will have a lot of company heading out the door with him.
It’s not for lying alone as he was arrested and arraigned for FRAUD. It doesn’t make a pretty re-election picture in cuffs.
But keep supporting him. He fits right in with Trump’s cronies.

LMAO, OK, whatever you say. Let the democrats waste more of your money on a move that has absolutely NO chance of going anywhere. Expulsion from congress can be accomplished with a 2/3 vote of the house. Good luck with that. To my previous point--what makes you think you have any right to remove anyone else's representative. Who is yours? Lets expel them over your vote. Typical democrat. You scream at the moon if someone asks you for voter ID but you think it is OK to overrule someone else's vote. Commie.
He was arrested for a federal crime…a buggy. It will be tough to show up to vote while in prison. Trump isn’t around to sell him a pardon for two million.

It’s not for lying alone as he was arrested and arraigned for FRAUD. It doesn’t make a pretty re-election picture in cuffs.
But keep supporting him. He fits right in with Trump’s cronies.
i'm not supporting him he is not my represenative all I am doing is pointing out the short sighted stupidity of the politicans who jump on these bandwagons with no thought of the conaquences. This is trait common in people on both sides but one that seems to be especially prominent with the TDS obsessed left. As Santos will be up for reelection next year here is a really wild idea instead of wasting taxpayer dollar starting a partisan shit show to try and force him out let the voters of his district decide his fate surely the left has no issue with the voters deciding if they want him as their represenative.

Article 1 section 5 gives Congress the authority to expel members based on a vote.

You aren't very knowledgeable about what the Constitution says.
So much for the expulsion that you were whining about. Seems due process is important in congress again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the voters of his district show Santos the door. It is their decision to make--not a bunch of vindictive partisan lying democrats. If they remove Santos, I want to see every congressman who has ever told a lie shown the door. Wow, that would leave us a congress of maybe 3 representatives and one senator--no FauxTUS or VP.

i'm not supporting him he is not my represenative all I am doing is pointing out the short sighted stupidity of the politicans who jump on these bandwagons with no thought of the conaquences. This is trait common in people on both sides but one that seems to be especially prominent with the TDS obsessed left. As Santos will be up for reelection next year here is a really wild idea instead of wasting taxpayer dollar starting a partisan shit show to try and force him out let the voters of his district decide his fate surely the left has no issue with the voters deciding if they want him as their represenative.
Sure, it’s not an illusion that a dozen of Trumps cronies have been charged with crimes. Santos fits right in with the GOP. It’s the right who had HDS and BDS and nothing to show for it. Trumps orange suit is waiting in the same size as Santos.

The people voted for him to have that seat unlike Biden who stole his
Stole it. So you’re admitting that Trump and his entire administration is so incompetent, out of 60 judges, they couldn’t even convince his own appointees that the election was stolen. What a bunch of incompetent frauds the gop is….
along with you Humpers.

Forum List

Back