Democrats Introduce Resolution To Trigger Vote On Expelling George Santos From Congress

Nice try Skippy

None of them are under indictment
Nobody gets indicted except Republicans.
Being indicted doesn't mean anything anymore because the people doing the indictments are doing it for political purposes.
You fuckwads don't campaign for your seats in congress or for governorships anymore. (See Katie Hobbs)
You instead use the courts and the corrupt media to get rid of your opponents.

Nobody gets indicted except Republicans.
Being indicted doesn't mean anything anymore because the people doing the indictments are doing it for political purposes.
You fuckwads don't campaign for your seats in congress or for governorships anymore. (See Katie Hobbs)
You instead use the courts and the corrupt media to get rid of your opponents.
Before you complain about Republicans being prosecuted, maybe you could consider trying not to elect corrupt fraudsters?

George Santos has misled, exaggerated or lied to voters about much of his life, and he has now been indicted by federal prosecutors on 13 felony counts. He should be in jail, not Congress!

I think the resolution is a great idea but also think it should be expanded.

Democrats want to Santos to be punished for 'misleading, exaggerating, and lying to voters much of his life'.

These three factors describes most politicians, but the ones who most deserve to be added to this Resolution, especially after the releaee of Special Counsel John Durham's report, start with the sociopathic lying traitor Joe Biden and include Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, and Chuck Schumer.

The voters of his district are saying they were sold a lie and feel cheated. Dumbfuck.
They are the ones who voted for a loser--you know, like when you voted for Biden. It is up to them to remove him from office. The congress has nothing to say until he has been convicted of a crime and to date he hasn't. Try again without the triggering. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

They are the ones who voted for a loser--you know, like when you voted for Biden. It is up to them to remove him from office. The congress has nothing to say until he has been convicted of a crime and to date he hasn't. Try again without the triggering. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Bullshit. Even if he gets multiple convictions, your magaturd party of morally bankrupt criminals will cover for him. They need his vote. Sell your nonsense elsewhere.

Bullshit. Even if he gets multiple convictions, your magaturd party of morally bankrupt criminals will cover for him. They need his vote. Sell your nonsense elsewhere.
Did you forget to take you medication today? You really should calm yourself. Ignorance of topics seems to have that effect on you democrats lately. Durham?

Did you forget to take you medication today? You really should calm yourself. Ignorance of topics seems to have that effect on you democrats lately. Durham?
You just go right to spewing nonsense when I slam dunk you magaturds into reality. You know I'm right, so you deflect. Magaturds are pussies like that.

This is wonderful! Basically Democrats are forcing Republicans to defend this guy.

But if they expel him, a Democrat may take his place and they only have a razor thin majority. Way to go George! I love you bro. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. I hope you run for President.
Trump-Santos-2024.jpg

You just go right to spewing nonsense when I slam dunk you magaturds into reality. You know I'm right, so you deflect. Magaturds are pussies like that.
Didn't do too well in English either did you? Your frustration is showing. Truth of the matter is, you are getting testy just like Jean Pierre did when asked about the Durham report. You know that doc that proved misdeeds and lies by your chosen one? Yeah, I might be reduced to childish epithets if I was in your position as well.

Republicans don't give a shit.
This is just another attempt to steal another seat after the election and destroy democracy.
Every GD Democrat lies their asses off to get elected.
Prove me wrong.
I guess you didn't read the indictment of Santos, did you, rube.

Forum List

Back