Democrats lead the generic among white women college graduates by an astounding 27 points while getting crushed among white working class women by 22

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A merge of 2022 NBC polling data finds Democrats leading the generic among white women college graduates by an astounding 27 points while getting crushed among white working class women by 22 points. Now that’s a gap

The democrats are right on the abortion issue.
Evidently women that work for a living don't agree.....At least as far as it being a issue that would cause them to vote for a dem......That and there are a lot more of them than college educated women.

Me, I'm all for abortion (with guardrails) but I would not vote for a dem if my life depended on it....I just see the utility (on several levels) of the practice. ;)

College degree holders are many more times likely to turn out for an election. Without Trump on the ticket redneck HS dropouts opinions don’t really matter as they don’t really vote.

With the right pushing voter fraud that will lead many uneducated to not even vote. Just and opinion.

College degree holders are many more times likely to turn out for an election. Without Trump on the ticket redneck HS dropouts opinions don’t really matter as they don’t really vote.

With the right pushing voter fraud that will lead many uneducated to not even vote. Just and opinion.

LOL....Wishful thinking much? :laughing0301:

The votes that took Biden over the top in 2020 were the illiterates that Zuckerberg's money was able to produce by mining retirement homes, homeless encampments, and the worst of the worst slums. College played no part.

The votes that took Biden over the top in 2020 were the illiterates that Zuckerberg's money was able to produce by mining retirement homes, homeless encampments, and the worst of the worst slums. College played no part.
Nope.

Evidently women that work for a living don't agree.....At least as far as it being a issue that would cause them to vote for a dem......That and there are a lot more of them than college educated women.

Me, I'm all for abortion (with guardrails) but I would not vote for a dem if my life depended on it....I just see the utility (on several levels) of the practice. ;)
Do you have a womb??

many people skip voting.

Apparently, Dennis Prager is right. College is more indoctrination than education.

This statistic doesn't say much for "higher education." You get out of it dumber than you were when you went in.
Oh, what does he know, Prager is a republican, a Christian right.

This five-figure handout to the most educated isn't going to help.

And the Dems had all that momentum. What a dumb move. Play to your base and ask for trouble.

Funny how this non-partisan moderate always mopes around when the Dems do something stupid

Scratch a liberal, discover a bigot.

Every. Time.

Do you have a womb??
27ywg4.jpg

Forum List

Back