Democrats let out a sigh of relief

We need to start calling him Joe Bye-Don.
giphy.gif
Want to go there?

donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-04.jpg

We were so close to getting stuck with Bernie Sanders

Joe Biden was on the ropes. Finishing fourth in early primaries. Pundits were urging him to drop out if he doesn’t pull out S Carolina.

Bernie Sanders was running a Trump campaign. Keep your loyal core of 25 percent support while your dozen opponents fight over 75 percent of the remaining vote.

But while Republicans were greedy in 2016 and refused to take one for the team, Democrats convinced marginal candidates to drop out. This forced Sanders to run one on one against Biden.

Looking at the results tonight, it looks like a Biden landslide.
The whole country has let out a sigh of relief; Democrats will nominate someone clearly capable of defeating Trump.

Sanders would have been easy for Trump to beat......Commie, Commie, Commie

Biden is his worst nightmare. That is why he asked Ukraine to help beat him.
lol Joe Biden is America's nightmare. This is a guy who has lied and cheated his way through life and now is clearly in the early stages of dementia. No one ever took this guy seriously until Obama chose him to balance the ticket, and if the Democrats had run any halfway decent candidate this time around, no one would be taking him seriously now.

Joe Biden was on the ropes. Finishing fourth in early primaries. Pundits were urging him to drop out if he doesn’t pull out S Carolina.

Bernie Sanders was running a Trump campaign. Keep your loyal core of 25 percent support while your dozen opponents fight over 75 percent of the remaining vote.

But while Republicans were greedy in 2016 and refused to take one for the team, Democrats convinced marginal candidates to drop out. This forced Sanders to run one on one against Biden.

Yeah.....that's right

The DemRats let out a sigh of relief , exactly the same way they did in 2016, when they screw Bernie that time.

Yes, they (the rats) are doing it again.
Bernie has never been screwed

He just doesn’t win

Because the Dems don't let him win.

Go ask Seth Rich....oh wait.....he is dead.

Hillary got more popular votes, more delegates and more states than Bernie.

So will Biden

nothing more to say to you

4LvCBbz.jpg

Your party is dead lol BIDEN CANT TALK! lol

The whole country has let out a sigh of relief; Democrats will nominate someone clearly capable of defeating Trump.

lol Joe Biden is America's nightmare. This is a guy who has lied and cheated his way through life and now is clearly in the early stages of dementia. No one ever took this guy seriously until Obama chose him to balance the ticket, and if the Democrats had run any halfway decent candidate this time around, no one would be taking him seriously now.
Biden has never declared bankruptcy or cheated on his wives.

More importantly, he has never been impeached

Yeah.....that's right

The DemRats let out a sigh of relief , exactly the same way they did in 2016, when they screw Bernie that time.

Yes, they (the rats) are doing it again.
Bernie has never been screwed

He just doesn’t win

Because the Dems don't let him win.

Go ask Seth Rich....oh wait.....he is dead.

Hillary got more popular votes, more delegates and more states than Bernie.

So will Biden

nothing more to say to you

4LvCBbz.jpg
Run away
RUN AWAY

giphy.gif
Want to go there?

Pervert, that's his daughter he's proud of.

Talk about pervert...

Feeling up his prepubescent daughters breasts and licking her hair
Yuk

In all honesty ...I think YOU are the pervert,

It's you....in your mind....that imagine all those scenarios ...you are a very sick person!

giphy.gif
Want to go there?

Talk about pervert...

Yuk

It's you....in your mind....that imagine all those scenarios ...you are a very sick person!

I have never molested a young girl like Trump. Let alone, my own daughter

Talk about pervert...

Yuk

you should be in jail now

you are a liar!

Trump has never done that what you say!

How do you dare!

Want to go there?

Talk about pervert...

Yuk

you are a liar!

How do you dare!
Photos don’t lie

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Biden has never declared bankruptcy or cheated on his wives.

More importantly, he has never been impeached
lol Well, we don't know if he cheated on any of his wives and he never had job in which he could have been impeached, but we do know he he was almost expelled from law school for plagiarism, had to drop out of the 1988 race because he was caught not only plagiarizing another politician's speech, but also claiming details of that man's life were his own. We do know he led the fight in the Senate against school busing, shilled or the banking industry for his entire careen, even voting against bankruptcy reform that would have allowed poor people to keep their homes, authored the toughest crime bill that has kept many thousands of people in prison for for very long times for minor offenses, stood up on the Senate floor and lied about having read the classified data on Iraq to support the war, and in 2008 said Obama was the first clean, bright articulate black he had ever seen.

But you're right, he never declared bankruptcy.

Talk about pervert...

Yuk

you are a liar!

How do you dare!
Photos don’t lie

what photos

you should be behind bars

you are total scum....

saying all those horrible things about President Trump!

We came so close to having to nominate Bernie Sanders

If Democrats did not put aside their egos and drop out of the race, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday

Biden has also never been sued for child rape like Trump. How many times has Trump been sued for rape or sexual harassment? I lost count.

...what scum you are OP

talking lies about President Trump....you are the worst of the worst

Talk about pervert...

Yuk

you are a liar!

How do you dare!
Photos don’t lie

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Back to your pervert insinuations.

Forum List

Back