Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

Well...Mississippi stayed red...Reeves beat Hood easily.

Mississippi's gubernatorial election results

and I thought Hoods were popular in ole Mississippi!

OOOps! My bad..13% of the vote in....still a race!

Meanwhile over in Virginia, it's looking like the democrats are going to have control of both the senate and house of delegates.

The AP has already called the Virginia senate for the democrats.

Time will tell on the house of delegates.

Meanwhile over in Virginia, it's looking like the democrats are going to have control of both the senate and house of delegates.

Again that’s the women’s vote. Not the men’s who will rise up and stop the women being brainwashed into electing crooks

Martial law is coming

Feel bad for the REAL voters of Virginia. The leftist packed courts ripped up the districts and Northern Virginia elitists now get to tell the WHOLE state how its gonna be run...sad day for Americans who live in Virginia. Glad I didn't move there because I would be planning a move.

Feel bad for the REAL voters of Virginia. The leftist packed courts ripped up the districts and Northern Virginia elitists now get to tell the WHOLE state how its gonna be run...sad day for Americans who live in Virginia. Glad I didn't move there because I would be planning a move.

The cause is the low logic women that has been brainwashed by the crooks

Again that’s the women’s vote. Not the men’s who will rise up and stop the women being brainwashed into electing crooks

Martial law is coming

Mom drop you on your head as a baby?

Looks like a piece of shit losertarian is fixing to cost Kentucky big time. Let's hope the GOP still has control of the legislature to keep this piece of shit demoncrat in check.

It needs to go back to white men only voting.

Martial law is coming

You russian bots just crack me up. You are good for comic relief.

You actually believe that martial law is coming. LOL.

You are so delusional.

Yes it was us women who made this possible. We are the majority in the nation and majority voters. I guess your russian master's didn't educate you well enough on demographics here in the US.

We women are the majority of voters and when you start messing with our reproductive freedom, when you steal babies and children from their parents then put them in cages without even a toothbrush or a bar of soap, when you conspire with russians to win 2016 then try to blackmail Ukraine into conspiring to throw the 2020 election, we women vote the criminals out of office.

Deal with it russian bot.

Let's hope Kentucky's governor demands a recount...he "lost" by 4500 votes god knows how many of those were illegals,the dead and people voting twice.

3D81177E-F37B-4801-97DB-9FE8DACCCE71.jpeg
Loo

Look
At all those sheriff departments for trump

Trump declaring martial law will have all those county sheriff departments

It needs to go back to white men only voting.

That will come now

Women had a chance to see if they could vote correct

With their mass murder on babies

And voting in the party that runs in their worst nightmare the Muslims it’s clear they are too easily brainwashed by crooks

A logic test will come for voters to stop the unwise from voting

No it's what happens when gerrymandering is stopped.

The people finally have a voice. The government more reflects the people of the state.

The only way republicans can win in a lot of America is to cheat with gerrymandering, the phony voter ID laws, moving voting places to in the middle of nowhere, only placing one or two voting machines in certain voting places, eliminating early voting etc. All ploys of republicans because they know they can't win an honest election.

The courts took the gerrymandering cheating from republicans in Virginia.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back