Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

If democrats lose they will find boxes of ballots in the trunk of some democrat's car with however many ballots they need.

Trump begged ?""" Please don't let them do this to me"" Sorry you MF,ing slime bag we did do it to you A DEM gov in Ky

A bit of a bell-weather election cycle? I guess we'll see:

"In what would be a troubling sign for Republicans ahead of next year's elections, Democrats have a shot at seizing the governor's mansions in two Southern states President Trump won handily in 2016.
In Kentucky, Republican Governor Matt Bevin is looking to keep his job amid a strong challenge from Democrat Steve Beshear, the state's attorney general. Meanwhile in Mississippi, Democrat Jim Hood could pull off an upset win against Republican Lieutenant Governor Tate Reeves, the GOP's gubernatorial nominee.
Mr. Trump has held rallies for the Republican nominees in both states as Republicans try to focus both races on national issues such as immigration and impeachment. The president remains popular in Kentucky and Mississippi and hopes he can turn out his base in what are typically low-turnout elections.
Democrats, on the other hand, are trying to keep the focus on local issues in the hopes that they can cobble together enough voters to beat the GOP in these ruby-red states."
Bevin's toast.....should not have messed with the Medicaid expansion.

Which was part of the affordable care act.

You mess with Obamacare, you die.

And that's been the case for Republicans since it passed.

Keep on messing it with fuck wits.

"In what would be a troubling sign for Republicans ahead of next year's elections, Democrats have a shot at seizing the governor's mansions in two Southern states President Trump won handily in 2016.
In Kentucky, Republican Governor Matt Bevin is looking to keep his job amid a strong challenge from Democrat Steve Beshear, the state's attorney general. Meanwhile in Mississippi, Democrat Jim Hood could pull off an upset win against Republican Lieutenant Governor Tate Reeves, the GOP's gubernatorial nominee.
Mr. Trump has held rallies for the Republican nominees in both states as Republicans try to focus both races on national issues such as immigration and impeachment. The president remains popular in Kentucky and Mississippi and hopes he can turn out his base in what are typically low-turnout elections.
Democrats, on the other hand, are trying to keep the focus on local issues in the hopes that they can cobble together enough voters to beat the GOP in these ruby-red states."
Piece of shit losertarian is costing the GOP the governors race right now in Kentucky...Right now GOP candidate is losing BUT 1 red county hasn't come in at all and 4 GOP counties he is leading handily so hopefully he can pull this off.

You lost your hope.

NBC just called Beshear the apparent winner.

Seems like people don't like the government trying to take away their health insurance.

Who knew?
No one was "taking away insurance" try getting off your lazy asses and working,volunteering or going to school to get it. I am in school as is my wife she is almost done. I will wait until OFFICIAL results are in...
You’re lying again. Bevin was trying to eliminate the Medicaid expansion, which would have thrown over 100,000 people off of healthcare.

"Beshear... He promised teachers raises and new funding streams for the pension system...protect Medicaid, pushing back against Bevin’s proposed Medicaid work requirements."

This is a fact of life you political junkies should take note of. So long as you allow the elites to seize the income of working people and use it to buy votes against them this is what you should expect...votes for whoever promises the biggest handouts. Thats only logical.

Deal with reality for a change.

Piece of shit losertarian is costing the GOP the governors race right now in Kentucky...Right now GOP candidate is losing BUT 1 red county hasn't come in at all and 4 GOP counties he is leading handily so hopefully he can pull this off.

You lost your hope.

Seems like people don't like the government trying to take away their health insurance.

Who knew?
No one was "taking away insurance" try getting off your lazy asses and working,volunteering or going to school to get it. I am in school as is my wife she is almost done. I will wait until OFFICIAL results are in...
You’re lying again. Bevin was trying to eliminate the Medicaid expansion, which would have thrown over 100,000 people off of healthcare.
Nope. Wrong as usual. Get off your ass go to college,volunteer or get a job THEN you qualify for medicaid expansion. Fucking freeloaders.

You lost your hope.

Who knew?

The government was gong to take away their health insurance? What constitutional authority do they have to do that?
Eliminating the Medicaid expansion, dope.

6E230C57-795D-4DCE-B6DC-85587A1BDE0E.jpeg
State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.

You lost your hope.

Who knew?

Tell that to the lazy asses in Kentucky. They are the ones who voted against the republican who has been kicking people off their insurance.

Looks like the democrat won the ky election by half of 1 %

After the polls said he would win by 17%

So the polls does election rigging by energizing the democrats and deflating the republicans

That is election rigging and high treason

And the election will have the men electing the republican and the more women electing the democrat

That monster gender gap will bring martial law to stop the unwise from electing crooks

The men will finally have had enough of women getting brainwashed and electing crooks to destroy the nation

This will increase the chance for martial law to bring logic tests for voting

There should be a recount for that Kentucky election. Something fishy could be happening. Must be aware of voter fraud.

Looks like the democrat won the ky election by half of 1 %

After the polls said he would win by 17%

So the polls does election rigging by energizing the democrats and deflating the republicans

That is election rigging and high treason

And the election will have the men electing the republican and the more women electing the democrat

That monster gender gap will bring martial law to stop the unwise from electing crooks

The men will finally have had enough of women getting brainwashed and electing crooks to destroy the nation

This will increase the chance for martial law to bring logic tests for voting
No poll said 17 percent
You making shit up?

You lost your hope.

Who knew?

Tell that to the lazy asses in Kentucky. They are the ones who voted against the republican who has been kicking people off their insurance.

No it’s the women who voted against the republican Their lower logic has them brainwashed by the democrat crooks

Now men will rise up with trump to bring martial law to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Really stoopid for a nation to go against its men

Forum List

Back