Democrats Losing The War

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
They try so hard to corral the women's vote by lie after lie....

a. "Weingarten repeats the enduring myth that women make less than 80 cents on the dollar compared with men. "

or

b. "A new report on sexual assault released today by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officially puts to bed the bogus statistic that one in five women on college campuses are victims of sexual assault. "

Both fall under the rubric of Rule #1

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

But here is the real kick in the head for Democrats:

"Women Are Putting Their Money Where Their Mouth Is...And It's Going To Trump
Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing data has shown that more women donated to President Donald Trump's campaign in the first quarter of the year than any of the 2020 Democrats. 10,375 women donated to Trump. The Democrat who came in behind Trump was Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), but even then she only had 3,850 women donate to her campaign.

36.3 percent of all of Trump's 2020 donations are from women. That number skyrocketed in the firsts quarter of 2019 though. That number jumped over nine percentage points to 45.45 percent, the Daily Caller reported.

“Just as President Trump has delivered on his promises, women voters will be an integral part of President Trump’s successful re-election in 2020.”
“The women's unemployment rate is the lowest in more than 65 years and soon will be a record low,”
Women Are Putting Their Money Where Their Mouth Is...And It's Going To Trump

a. "Weingarten repeats the enduring myth that women make less than 80 cents on the dollar compared with men. "

or

b. "A new report on sexual assault released today by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officially puts to bed the bogus statistic that one in five women on college campuses are victims of sexual assault. "

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing data has shown that more women donated to President Donald Trump's campaign in the first quarter of the year than any of the 2020 Democrats. 10,375 women donated to Trump. The Democrat who came in behind Trump was Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), but even then she only had 3,850 women donate to her campaign.

36.3 percent of all of Trump's 2020 donations are from women. That number skyrocketed in the firsts quarter of 2019 though. That number jumped over nine percentage points to 45.45 percent, the Daily Caller reported.

“Just as President Trump has delivered on his promises, women voters will be an integral part of President Trump’s successful re-election in 2020.”
“The women's unemployment rate is the lowest in more than 65 years and soon will be a record low,”

As already noted yesterday when the previous yahoo tried to make what he thought was a point, (a) we're sure "women" just love being blanket-statemented as much as anybody, (b) if there is one candidate on one side and 157 on the other, singling one of the 157 out produces a false comparison, and (c) why the fuck does Rump need to grab women by the pursie too?

I thought he said he was "really really rich", and yet he's begging for money? Why doesn't he just go fund himself?

'begin loop coding

DO

PRINT: "Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie."

Loop Until Democrats are stopped.

Last edited:
The last dem candidate standing up will be Michelle "Big Mikey" Obama and only because she was just walking away from the urinal

The last dem candidate standing up will be Michelle "Big Mikey" Obama and only because she was just walking away from the urinal
65396126.jpg

OK....I admit that tears are rolling down my cheek...but that is just terrible.....

....I would never say that about Michelle.

can't stop laughing at the image......

Last edited:
Democrats lose wars.

It's wot they do.

Korea.

Vietnam.

Now Truman actually one a war!

But these days he couldn't be a Democrat despite his shot at redemption with that surrender in Korea.

OK....I admit that tears are rolling down my cheek...but that is just terrible.....

Whether she's a man or a woman it can be said that she has a big one.

Democrats lose wars.

It's wot they do.

Korea.

Vietnam.

But these days he couldn't be a Democrat despite his shot at redemption with that surrender in Korea.

So this is the second civil war they've lost?

Certainly not a 'big' IQ....

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.”
Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Certainly not a 'big' IQ....

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.”
Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205
Big mouth, s/he has.

or

You know that was very astute of you to call this a war. I've been searching for a word to describe this conflict and I don't know why it just didn't dawn on me to refer to this as what it really is. This is a civil war....it's just not being fought on a battlefield with muskets.

Mind you could easily end up there.

Jo

or

You know that was very astute of you to call this a war. I've been searching for a word to describe this conflict and I don't know why it just didn't dawn on me to refer to this as what it really is. This is a civil war....it's just not being fought on a battlefield with muskets.

Jo

Reporting for duty!

Democrats lose wars.

It's wot they do.

Korea.

Vietnam.

In order to have a "second" of something, you must first have a "first".

I know, this is pretty advanced for you but just believe me. We call them "ordinal numbers".

Democrats lose wars.

It's wot they do.

Korea.

Vietnam.

In order to have a "second" of something, you must first have a "first".

I know, this is pretty advanced for you but just believe me. We call them "ordinal numbers".

I can always tell when I've put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

I'll bask in how painful this is for you, Stinky.

Now beat it.

or

That’s because there’s one Republican Presidential candidate and a gazillion Democratic candidates.

If you add up all the Democratic donations, women are giving far more than to Trump.

or

Jo

Reporting for duty!

The good news is that you’re about one third the age of the average male Trump worshipper here. So while all these old geezers are pining for Civil War 2.0, it’ll be pretty lonely for you on the front lines.

or

If you add up all the Democratic donations, women are giving far more than to Trump.

Is that what you imagine (I almost said 'think') donors do???

They pick a candidate at random????

Every donor selects an individual.

Forum List

Back