Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Liberals are so naive.

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.
You guys need to stop pushing that lie.

This is what the founders were worried about when they put impeachment in the Constitution.

Wouldn't you agree that this is much more important than a blowjob?

No more important.

However, lying under oath is actually a crime.
That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

So they are no different than most Democrats.
The difference is the Democrats aren't hollering about starting a war.

They holler about how violent the right is.
Well, the right has a history of blowing up daycare centers.

Sounds kinda violent to me.

Apparently you've never heard of the Weather Underground? Ultraliberal terror group headed by B Hussein O's BFF?

Blew up an office tower, the Gulf Building, in Pittsburgh PA that was THREE times the size of the OKC federal building?

But because Mr. Ayers was an incompetent and he didn't achieve the death toll he desired, they not only spared him the Electric Chair (which he deserved) , they gave him a cushy job in liberal academia.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.
How many people have they run down lately?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

Doctors gunned down in church?

Racist mass shootings in church for that matter?

It's completely disingenuous to equate the violence in the left a right.

Sure, the left has some wingnuts but are mostly regular folks.

The right has a few normal folks but is mostly wingnuts.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

Sorry, I disagree, in my lifetime I have seen both extreme sides kill and injure. It is 1% of the nuts on both sides. Give me crime reports that prove it’s more than 1% of extreme right wing nuts.

Apparently you've never heard of the Weather Underground? Ultraliberal terror group headed by B Hussein O's BFF?

Blew up an office tower, the Gulf Building, in Pittsburgh PA that was THREE times the size of the OKC federal building?

But because Mr. Ayers was an incompetent and he didn't achieve the death toll he desired, they not only spared him the Electric Chair (which he deserved) , they gave him a cushy job in liberal academia.
You do realize the WUO issued a warning first, right?

No one was killed or even injured.

Not even in the daycare center.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wellllll ... that's makes it okay then.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Mass Republican bedwetting is more likely than insurrection.

and then they will blame LIBERALS for their wet beds!

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.
I really hope you're right, but I'm not so sure. "Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy" describes far too many people these days.

This is what the founders were worried about when they put impeachment in the Constitution.

No more important.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.
It was an excuse, the straw that was grasped, a desperation move.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.

"There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again."

but they know how to rig and steal elections!

Mail bombs sent?

Sorry, I disagree, in my lifetime I have seen both extreme sides kill and injure. It is 1% of the nuts on both sides. Give me crime reports that prove it’s more than 1% of extreme right wing nuts.
The FBI rated RWNJ terrorism as the biggest threat to the US.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

You guys need to stop calling everything a lie that you don’t agree with and NOT backing it up with validated data. Russia Collusion and Ukraine are at least two seperate paths you guys have pursued to meet your objective of Impeachment since the beginning of Trump’s term. If you show me where Trump lies under oath like Clinton did about his blow job from the 21 year old intern then you may FINALLY have something.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't.

But it's stupid to equate property damage to the terrorism carried out by murderous republicans.

No more important.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

Did he not lie under oath?

Did I say that?

No, I didn't.

Actually, you did.

Mail bombs sent?

"Sure, the left has some wingnuts but are mostly regular folks.

The right has a few normal folks but is mostly wingnuts"

liberals would NEVER vote for a POS for POTUS

50 million conservatives did and will again.

No more important.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

Did he not lie under oath?

When their guys and gals lie, it’s no big deal. The ends justify the means.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

right

they are no different

except republicans are traitors who put a LYING MOCKING CON MAN who INSULTS our friends and APPLAUDS dictators and is OBVIOUSLY a puppet of putin.....

while democrats actually believe in rights and freedom for ALL citizens.

and we know who YOU chose.

Sure you do :)
You want to give me the "right" to eat whatever you say is ok for me to eat.
You want to give me the "right" to only drive what you approve of.
You want to give me the "right" to have a Single Payer Medical system.
You want to give me the "right" curtail my gun ownership.
You want to give me the "right" to practice my religion only in ways you approve of.
You want to give me the "right" to ruin my Country by flooding it with low skilled ,low educated people.
You want to give me the "right" to pay for everything they need when they get here.
You've given me the "right" to pay for ballots in all their own languages.

I could go on and on.

YOU believe in "rights" filtered through the State to the people.

Mail bombs sent?

The FBI rated RWNJ terrorism as the biggest threat to the US.

Made-up stories abound.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

You guys need to stop calling everything a lie that you don’t agree with and NOT backing it up with validated data. Russia Collusion and Ukraine are at least two seperate paths you guys have pursued to meet your objective of Impeachment since the beginning of Trump’s term. If you show me where Trump lies under oath like Clinton did about his blow job from the 21 year old intern then you may FINALLY have something.
tRump's lawyers will not let him testify under oath.

He's a high-yield perjury bomb with a hair trigger.

You give him the opportunity and he will make Bill Clinton look like a saint.

Forum List

Back