Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

They holler about how violent the right is.
Well, the right has a history of blowing up daycare centers.

Sounds kinda violent to me.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.
How many people have they run down lately?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

Doctors gunned down in church?

Racist mass shootings in church for that matter?

It's completely disingenuous to equate the violence in the left a right.

Sure, the left has some wingnuts but are mostly regular folks.

The right has a few normal folks but is mostly wingnuts.

I think you're kidding yourself that the left is incapable of doing what the right has done. That's exactly what worries me. Especially if they lose to Trump again - which looks more and more possible. If they do, they'll become just as desperate as the Republicans were when they elected Trump, and they'll be susceptible to the same kind of populist con artists on the left.

What we need, more than anything, is actual consensus, but neither party is interested.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.
How funny that you find charges against Trump's anti-Constitutional extortion for foreign aid to help in his re-election, but agreed in impeachment over a BJ. That lying about Trump's bribery is perfectly reasonable, but lying about unfaithful behavior is impeachable. How your tears about the poor Donald being hounded yet overlook the crusade against Bubba that started with a losing promotion of a project called Whitewater and morphed thru several phases until they finally got him for hanky-panky. Evidently paying off hookers gets shrugged off when Trump is involved, even as the guy who tried to protect him sits in jail

Clinton lied for the Love of Money.

He didn't want to pay for the sex harassment he committed against Paula Corbin Jones, so he figured he would lie and pretend as if he was a decent person who would never do what he was accused of with Ms. Jones.

It was just a coincidence that the lie was about "unfaithful behavior", the real motivation was Clinton devotion to the Almighty Dollar not his old lady.

So they are no different than most Democrats.
The difference is the Democrats aren't hollering about starting a war.

They holler about how violent the right is.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.
Portland Antifa protesters caught on video bullying elderly motorist, woman in wheelchair

weak mthr fkr, weak.

You guys need to stop pushing that lie.

This is what the founders were worried about when they put impeachment in the Constitution.

Wouldn't you agree that this is much more important than a blowjob?

No more important.

However, lying under oath is actually a crime.
That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.
It was an excuse, the straw that was grasped, a desperation move.

Did he not lie under oath?
Did Trump not solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

I think you're kidding yourself that the left is incapable of doing what the right has done. That's exactly what worries me. Especially if they lose to Trump again - which looks more and more possible. If they do, they'll become just as desperate as the Republicans were when they elected Trump, and they'll be susceptible to the same kind of populist con artists on the left.

What we need, more than anything, is actual consensus, but neither party is interested.

As a sane and rational Lib-Prog-Moderate-Conservative who STRONGLY opposes the LEFT AND the RIGHT wings of the world I agree with you.

Personally I think the VIOLENT people of the Left are no different from/than the VIOLENT people of the right.

In fact, I think that many of them are interchangeable....

Eric Hoffer in "the true believer" said the same thing; basically...radicals of either side or more quickly aligned with their former "enemies" than people more moderate and rational in position and temperament.

or...it's easier and more likely for the left winger to become a right winger or vice verse..

even limbaugh once admitted "I use to be a liberal" until he decided he want to see them killed.

Mail bombs sent?

As a sane and rational Lib-Prog-Moderate-Conservative who STRONGLY opposes the LEFT AND the RIGHT wings of the world I agree with you.

Personally I think the VIOLENT people of the Left are no different from/than the VIOLENT people of the right.

Eric Hoffer in "the true believer" said the same thing; basically...radicals of either side or more quickly aligned with their former "enemies" than people more moderate and rational in position and temperament.

or...it's easier and more likely for the left winger to become a right winger or vice verse..

even limbaugh once admitted "I use to be a liberal" until he decided he want to see them killed.
neither side wants to fit into society. they want their own countries.

Mail bombs sent?

Unfortunately, I think it's built into plurality voting. I don't see the partisanship mitigating until we change the voting system. And that won't happen as long as partisans are running things.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.

"There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again."

but they know how to rig and steal elections!

I don't think that the Republicans will get away with a sham trial in the Senate, with no witnesses. I think that the demonstrations all across the country will wake up a lot of the Senators to the reality that Americans are concerned about their elections, and that this President has no respect for the voters.

Republicans may have to be dragged kicking and screaming into this process, but I believe it will happen. If it doesn't, the USA is doomed. Unless this divisive and corrosive man isn't removed from office, he will continue to try to cheat his way into a second term, and he will continue to ruthlessly dismantle and destroy the nation. No wonder the Russians and the Chinese want him re-elected.

Right, because you talked with the Chinese and Russians to know this.

If Trump is so friendly with the Russians and the Chinese, why the tariffs? Think Russia is happy with Trump having short range missile tests?
Who said Russia and China want Trump to be our president because he's friendly? I would say they want him president because he weakens our country by being so corrosive and divisive.

Mail bombs sent?

Unfortunately, I think it's built into plurality voting. I don't see the partisanship mitigating until we change the voting system. And that won't happen as long as partisans are running things.
well actually, it is how our founders set up our country. funny that you all hate our country so much.

A right for one is a right for all. NO MATTER your hurt fking feelings.

No more important.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

Unless the Libs can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that politics was the only motive of President Trump, and not the uprooting of corruption, it really doesn't matter.

Being a supposed "political rival" doesn't give Sleepy Joe, much less his ne'er-do-well son, any kind of legal exemption from Investigation.

Mail bombs sent?

well actually, it is how our founders set up our country. funny that you all hate our country so much.

Speak of the devil :rolleyes:

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

Unless the Libs can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that politics was the only motive of President Trump, and not the uprooting of corruption, it really doesn't matter.

Being a supposed "political rival" doesn't give Sleepy Joe, much less his ne'er-do-well son, any kind of legal exemption from Investigation.
well the IG report is trump's evidence that corruption existed. It was in our own country and started in Ukraine. That burst the bubble for demofks and the entire call issue, it made trump's case for him.

Mail bombs sent?

yep, I can be anything, sticks and stones but words will never hurt me. I ain't afraid of punks like you who hate our constitution. go away to your safe space now.

I respect my country's constitution that dicks like you can exist with me.

yep, I can be anything, sticks and stones but words will never hurt me. I ain't afraid of punks like you who hate our constitution. go away to your safe space now.

It seems pointless to try to correct you. But you're way off the mark. I'm not a liberal, and I'm staunch defender of the Constitution.

You seem more interested in insults and attacks than discussion. Why is that?

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached
Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

Ah, so the bedwetters are already working on excuses for why they won't go to civil war should Democrats impeach Trump like they said they would.

you should read this....(or not....your choice....let freedom ring!)

much of it is disheartening.....

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia
What about it? It shows both sides have shits among them.

It seems pointless to try to correct you. But you're way off the mark. I'm not a liberal, and I'm staunch defender of the Constitution.

you know, I watch your posts, anyone talking about far left, far right and doing something about them, is someone that doesn't believe in our constitution. Because you don't understand it. Our constitution was made to allow for such groups. When they do things illegal or against the law, send their asses to the tank, but limiting their speech or rights isn't what our constitution is about. You've been agreeing with the left in here on that subject. I see you moved.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.

"There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again."

I don't think that the Republicans will get away with a sham trial in the Senate, with no witnesses. I think that the demonstrations all across the country will wake up a lot of the Senators to the reality that Americans are concerned about their elections, and that this President has no respect for the voters.

Republicans may have to be dragged kicking and screaming into this process, but I believe it will happen. If it doesn't, the USA is doomed. Unless this divisive and corrosive man isn't removed from office, he will continue to try to cheat his way into a second term, and he will continue to ruthlessly dismantle and destroy the nation. No wonder the Russians and the Chinese want him re-elected.

If Trump is so friendly with the Russians and the Chinese, why the tariffs? Think Russia is happy with Trump having short range missile tests?
Who said Russia and China want Trump to be our president because he's friendly? I would say they want him president because he weakens our country by being so corrosive and divisive.

Thanks to trump the russians are now firmly entrenched in Venezuela

Russia’s intervention in Venezuela: What’s at stake? - Atlantic Council

Thanks to trump the russians are now firmly entrenched in Venezuela

Russia’s intervention in Venezuela: What’s at stake? - Atlantic Council
naw, it's all about IMPEACH 45

No more important.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

No, he asked for assistance to the United States in an investigation into corruption under an existing reciprocal treaty.

you know, I watch your posts, anyone talking about far left, far right and doing something about them, is someone that doesn't believe in our constitution.

Nope. You're wrong.

Because you don't understand it.
I understand it fine.
Our constitution was made to allow for such groups.
Never said it shouldn't allow for such groups. You're imagining things.
When they do things illegal or against the law, send their asses to the tank, but limiting their speech or rights isn't what our constitution is about. You've been agreeing with the left in here on that subject. I see you moved.

WTF?? You're making shit up out of whole cloth. I never said anything about limiting their speech or rights. Is this how you usually interact with people?

Forum List

Back