Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

As a sane and rational Lib-Prog-Moderate-Conservative who STRONGLY opposes the LEFT AND the RIGHT wings of the world I agree with you.

Personally I think the VIOLENT people of the Left are no different from/than the VIOLENT people of the right.

In fact, I think that many of them are interchangeable....

Eric Hoffer in "the true believer" said the same thing; basically...radicals of either side or more quickly aligned with their former "enemies" than people more moderate and rational in position and temperament.

or...it's easier and more likely for the left winger to become a right winger or vice verse..

even limbaugh once admitted "I use to be a liberal" until he decided he want to see them killed.

Unfortunately, I think it's built into plurality voting. I don't see the partisanship mitigating until we change the voting system. And that won't happen as long as partisans are running things.
well actually, it is how our founders set up our country. funny that you all hate our country so much.

Speak of the devil :rolleyes:
yep, I can be anything, sticks and stones but words will never hurt me. I ain't afraid of punks like you who hate our constitution. go away to your safe space now.

It seems pointless to try to correct you. But you're way off the mark. I'm not a liberal, and I'm staunch defender of the Constitution.

You seem more interested in insults and attacks than discussion. Why is that?

As a freedom loving libertarian (or whatever the hell ya want to call me)
i respect the rights and freedoms of

single people
married people
polygamists
gays
divorced people
people who marry and divorce and marry and divorce and marry and divorce
christians
muslims
zoroastrians
buddhists
hindi
atheists
pot smokers
tobacco smokers
pole smokers
women selling sex
men welling sex
men and women buying sex

and I get called a FASCIST COMMY NAZI all the time!

Liberals are so naive.

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.
Ah, so the bedwetters are already working on excuses for why they won't go to civil war should Democrats impeach Trump like they said they would.

you should read this....(or not....your choice....let freedom ring!)

much of it is disheartening.....

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia
What about it? It shows both sides have shits among them.

"It shows both sides have shits among them"

yes

and have had them forever!

no doubt SHITS will be ruining things for all time to come.

fkn SHITS.

well actually, it is how our founders set up our country. funny that you all hate our country so much.

yep, I can be anything, sticks and stones but words will never hurt me. I ain't afraid of punks like you who hate our constitution. go away to your safe space now.

It seems pointless to try to correct you. But you're way off the mark. I'm not a liberal, and I'm staunch defender of the Constitution.

you know, I watch your posts, anyone talking about far left, far right and doing something about them, is someone that doesn't believe in our constitution.

Nope. You're wrong.

Because you don't understand it.
I understand it fine.
Our constitution was made to allow for such groups.
Never said it shouldn't allow for such groups. You're imagining things.
When they do things illegal or against the law, send their asses to the tank, but limiting their speech or rights isn't what our constitution is about. You've been agreeing with the left in here on that subject. I see you moved.

WTF?? You're making shit up out of whole cloth. I never said anything about limiting their speech or rights. Is this how you usually interact with people?
dude, I can't make it up, but here's your mthr fking post

QUOTE="dblack, post: 23694293, member: 30065"]
How many people have they run down lately?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

Doctors gunned down in church?

Racist mass shootings in church for that matter?

It's completely disingenuous to equate the violence in the left a right.

Sure, the left has some wingnuts but are mostly regular folks.

The right has a few normal folks but is mostly wingnuts.

I think you're kidding yourself that the left is incapable of doing what the right has done. That's exactly what worries me. Especially if they lose to Trump again - which looks more and more possible. If they do, they'll become just as desperate as the Republicans were when they elected Trump, and they'll be susceptible to the same kind of populist con artists on the left.

What we need, more than anything, is actual consensus, but neither party is interested.

As a sane and rational Lib-Prog-Moderate-Conservative who STRONGLY opposes the LEFT AND the RIGHT wings of the world I agree with you.

Personally I think the VIOLENT people of the Left are no different from/than the VIOLENT people of the right.

Eric Hoffer in "the true believer" said the same thing; basically...radicals of either side or more quickly aligned with their former "enemies" than people more moderate and rational in position and temperament.

or...it's easier and more likely for the left winger to become a right winger or vice verse..

even limbaugh once admitted "I use to be a liberal" until he decided he want to see them killed.

Unfortunately, I think it's built into plurality voting. I don't see the partisanship mitigating until we change the voting system. And that won't happen as long as partisans are running things.[/QUOTE]

you know, I watch your posts, anyone talking about far left, far right and doing something about them, is someone that doesn't believe in our constitution.

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.
When they do things illegal or against the law, send their asses to the tank, but limiting their speech or rights isn't what our constitution is about. You've been agreeing with the left in here on that subject. I see you moved.

WTF?? You're making shit up out of whole cloth. I never said anything about limiting their speech or rights. Is this how you usually interact with people?

How many people have they run down lately?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.
Mail bombs sent?

I think you're kidding yourself that the left is incapable of doing what the right has done. That's exactly what worries me. Especially if they lose to Trump again - which looks more and more possible. If they do, they'll become just as desperate as the Republicans were when they elected Trump, and they'll be susceptible to the same kind of populist con artists on the left.

What we need, more than anything, is actual consensus, but neither party is interested.

Unfortunately, I think it's built into plurality voting. I don't see the partisanship mitigating until we change the voting system. And that won't happen as long as partisans are running things.
Yep. Nothing at all about limiting speech or rights.

Why do you hate America?

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.

Mail bombs sent?

Why do you hate America?
what does change the voting system mean? dude, now you really are turning. can't even justify your own statement.

As a freedom loving libertarian (or whatever the hell ya want to call me)
i respect the rights and freedoms of

single people
married people
polygamists
gays
divorced people
people who marry and divorce and marry and divorce and marry and divorce
christians
muslims
zoroastrians
buddhists
hindi
atheists
pot smokers
tobacco smokers
pole smokers
women selling sex
men welling sex
men and women buying sex

and I get called a FASCIST COMMY NAZI all the time!
so but one question, do you believe in transgender men going into women's restrooms? That will tell me all I need to know about you.

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.

Mail bombs sent?

Why do you hate America?
what does change the voting system mean? dude, now you really are turning. can't even justify your own statement.

Libs don't like the voting system when they lose. They think the problem isn't with their message, or even the way they deliver it, but that its a problem with the system.

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.

Why do you hate America?

Libs don't like the voting system when they lose. They think the problem isn't with their message, or even the way they deliver it, but that its a problem with the system.
well I can only imagine that changing the voting system reflects on someone's right. Now dblack can explain what he meant, but following along after he wrote that indicates to me that he is for silencing eligible voters. Just saying.

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.

Why do you hate America?

It's not just libs. I want to change our voting system because it produces laws like ACA. Our leaders have no incentive to appeal to the interests of the country as a whole. As a result, they slam through whatever extreme crap they can, when they can, even if 49% (or more) of the country opposes it. That leaves half the country pissed off and ready for political revenge. We can't go on like that.

Last edited:
They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

Mass Republican bedwetting is more likely than insurrection.
come and get me, I'm right here. too bad you have no idea where here is. But don't think in your wildest dreams we're afraid of safespace idiots. Did you check the kid that didn't move when the injun pushed a drum in his face? Oh yeah, you all bitched he should have turned and run. he didn't, and none of us would. We might have been a bit aggressive toward old tonto there, but run? Only in your wet dreams
LOLOL

You have it backwards, ya dumbass. It was your side saying they're coming after us if Democrats impeach Trump. Well that's happening later this afternoon and we all know you lazy couch potatoes won't even bother to put down your beer.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.
It was an excuse, the straw that was grasped, a desperation move.

Did he not lie under oath?
Did Trump not solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival?

Unless the Libs can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that politics was the only motive of President Trump, and not the uprooting of corruption, it really doesn't matter.

Being a supposed "political rival" doesn't give Sleepy Joe, much less his ne'er-do-well son, any kind of legal exemption from Investigation.
Democrats have no need to prove politics was Trump's only motive. It's still illegal to solicit a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival.

That was just an excuse.

No, it was a crime.

No, he asked for assistance to the United States in an investigation into corruption under an existing reciprocal treaty.
No, like everything, it was about him.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Nope. You're wrong.

I understand it fine.

Why do you hate America?

It's not just libs. I want to change our voting system because it produces laws like ACA. Our leaders have no incentive to appeal to the interests of the country as a whole. As a result, they slam through whatever extreme crap they can, when they can, even if 49% (or more) of the country opposes it. That leaves half the country pissed off and ready for political revenge. We can't go on like that.
well dude what that is is term limits. Not changing voting system. too fking funny. And half the country is always pissed when they lose. that's human nature. How one accepts that loss is another.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

We whiny bitches are going to out number you liberal lying pigs in November....get ready for a Trump 2nd term butthole....

No, it was a crime.

No, he asked for assistance to the United States in an investigation into corruption under an existing reciprocal treaty.
No, like everything, it was about him.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
:auiqs.jpg:

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment is today! Be happy! This is the day y'all threw away the house!

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.

"There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again."

but they know how to rig and steal elections!

I don't think that the Republicans will get away with a sham trial in the Senate, with no witnesses. I think that the demonstrations all across the country will wake up a lot of the Senators to the reality that Americans are concerned about their elections, and that this President has no respect for the voters.

The usual Democrat screamers will affect only like-minded Democrats.

Americans who have not already written off the Democrats are in the process of doing so due to this latest passion play.

The Democrats aren't the "screamers". The Republicans have ranted, raved and screamed "unfair, unfair". It's not working. The American people aren't as stupid as Trump and the Russians think they are. They're not being fooled by his lies and deflections, this time.

Forum List

Back