Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.
How funny that you find charges against Trump's anti-Constitutional extortion for foreign aid to help in his re-election, but agreed in impeachment over a BJ. That lying about Trump's bribery is perfectly reasonable, but lying about unfaithful behavior is impeachable. How your tears about the poor Donald being hounded yet overlook the crusade against Bubba that started with a losing promotion of a project called Whitewater and morphed thru several phases until they finally got him for hanky-panky. Evidently paying off hookers gets shrugged off when Trump is involved, even as the guy who tried to protect him sits in jail

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

So they are no different than most Democrats.

right

they are no different

except republicans are traitors who put a LYING MOCKING CON MAN who INSULTS our friends and APPLAUDS dictators and is OBVIOUSLY a puppet of putin.....

while democrats actually believe in rights and freedom for ALL citizens.

and we know who YOU chose.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

right

they are no different

except republicans are traitors who put a LYING MOCKING CON MAN who INSULTS our friends and APPLAUDS dictators and is OBVIOUSLY a puppet of putin.....

while democrats actually believe in rights and freedom for ALL citizens.

and we know who YOU chose.

Wow, you sure took my post out of context. Try again.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Impeachment has been watered down by the Democrats through this process. It means nothing. Do Democrats have the fortitude to remove Trump from office? That is the question.
You guys need to stop pushing that lie.

This is what the founders were worried about when they put impeachment in the Constitution.

Wouldn't you agree that this is much more important than a blowjob?

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,
The GOP is far too corrupt to be counted on to do their constitutional duties.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

The difference is the Democrats aren't hollering about starting a war.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

They holler about how violent the right is.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

while conservatives claim that they are peaceful and it is liberals who are violent.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

Well, the right has a history of blowing up daycare centers.

Sounds kinda violent to me.

Liberals are so naive.

while conservatives claim that they are peaceful and it is liberals who are violent.
Which is yet another huge lie propagated by the right.

Liberals are so naive.

seems to me every conservative on this board salivating for a civil war so he can kill liberals and steal their property are TRULY VIOLENT!

Liberals are so naive.

I’m conservative and I don’t think real liberals are violent.

Last edited:
They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

This is what the founders were worried about when they put impeachment in the Constitution.

No more important.

However, lying under oath is actually a crime.

Liberals are so naive.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

No more important.

However, lying under oath is actually a crime.
That was just an excuse.

Extreme right wing nuts are as violent as extreme left wing nuts. I don’t defend their actions.

The extreme left has a history of spiking trees, burning buildings, rioting, sounds violent to me. But they aren’t real liberals. They are left wing nuts.
How many people have they run down lately?

How many people have they run down lately?

They tried to gun down a Senator. I see both extreme sides as violent, 99% of us are sane and would never commit an act of violence. I don’t excuse either side and won’t defend either side when it comes to violence.

They won't care.
Liberals are so naive.

The Democrats can't remove President Trump through the impeachment.

They don't have the votes.

The only way the President can be removed is if the GOP does it.

And if the Republican Party were to do this, they know that would be the end of their party, Throwing the Trump people out of the party would make any future victories impossible. Get ready for a 7000 dow and 10% unemployment again,

If they don't remove this President, it will be the end of the Republican Party. They doomed anyway. The moderates are long gone, as are the independents. Only the Trumpbots are left. Racist, misogynistic, ignorant and greedy. There's not enough people in the USA who lack the decency or the morals to vote for this pig again.

Forum List

Back