Democrats need to understand what evidence means

I have plenty of evidence that was censored by right wing media.

So eyewitness testimony is no longer evidence?

We don’t destroy votes because Trump believes something.

Raffensperger investigated and found they were valid votes. Trump didn’t.

The fact that he persisted in telling him to destroy the votes demonstrates he didn’t care if they were valid or not. He just wanted to win.
Nothing that came out of the Jan 6 committee is credible.

I'm sorry, but you can't say to a judge, "I know a tree fell, however, I wasn't there to see it. Or hear it." So, according to the court, no tree has been proven to have fallen.
The judge has common sense. You don't. Devon Archer said he wasn't aware of any conversation. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Duh!!

They didn't talk business. And you have no proof that they did.
Did I say he did? But if you believe everyone present in the meeting and on the phone including Joe Biden didn’t understand the message being conveyed (even if Joe wasn’t going to actually do anything) I have some ocean front property in AZ I’d like to sell you.

Why don't you fuckers want to talk about how much money Jared Kushner got from MBS while Trump was in the WH? Or the 13 patents Ivanka got from China? You people are fucking hypocrites!

Why don't you fuckers want to talk about how much money Jared Kushner got from MBS while Trump was in the WH? Or the 13 patents Ivanka got from China? You people are fucking hypocrites!
Start a thread If there’s evidence of malfeasance they should be in jail

Which is what the OP is. You want the allegations and opinions to be evidence, but It's not. Yet. Keep digging. You and your fellow super sleuths may strike paydirt someday. But right now all you have is projection.
Good luck!

LOL, I'm "projecting" nothing.

They didn't talk business. And you have no proof that they did.
What Vice President father gets on the speaker phone with his adult son when the latter is meeting with his business partner, and also has the same business partner into the White House 30 times, and send the business partner notes - and then claims he’s never even spoken to his son about his business dealings?

Why are you so determined to defend a man who is compromised, and has sold us out to China?

What Vice President father gets on the speaker phone with his adult son when the latter is meeting with his business partner, and also has the same business partner into the White House 30 times, and send the business partner notes - and then claims he’s never even spoken to his son about his business dealings?

Why are you so determined to defend a man who is compromised, and has sold us out to China?
Desperately trying to make that sound nefarious doesn't constitue evidence. The big witness testified no business was ever discussed on those phone calls.

BS, So how many times was the president on the speakerphone with business partners around and silent? 20 times in 10 years, ridiculous brainwashed hater dupe ignoramuses.

BS, So how many times was the president on the speakerphone with business partners around and silent? 20 times in 10 years, ridiculous brainwashed hater dupe ignoramuses.
So your argument is he only robbed a bank 20 times in 10 years? In related stupidity that was just the testimony of a single person. Round up all the witnesses and that number likely skyrockets. Franco buddy, this is why you should not vote or have an opinion. :itsok:

A big part of the dispute is that Democrats, in their effort to defend what increasingly looks like a highly corrupt and compromised Biden, scream “there’s no evidence!!!” The problem is that Democrats don’t understand what evidence is.

They think it means absolute proof. It does not. It means facts that make a claim likely, and to that we have whistleblower testimony, Archer’s testimony, 30+ visits from Hunter’s Burisma partner to the WH, bank records and SARs, the creation of 20 shell companies, the payoffs of $20 million coming from foreign countries and distributed to nine Biden family members, and so forth.

PLENTY of evidence.

Absolutely correct
Evidence is a strong indication but the confirmation must come later or a refutation may come
Lib loons like to change definitions when it soothes them
Also, confirmations like bank deposit slips are not provided to USMB posters.

Forum List

Back