Democrats now the Party of the Vaxxed Supremacists

About 200 million of US population is over 15 and under 65..

1% of the population of US is about 2.0 million people... That is how many dead...
5% of that population of US is about 10.0 million people... Need Hospital care including ICU beds.. Since this means that we will run out of ICU beds fast, people will just die from healthcare system being overrun..
10% of that population of US is about 20.0 million people... Get Long Covid, this would be lung scaring, unable to return to workforce, compromised immune system... 20m is about 13% of the workforce....

So please suggest the Trumper Party run on this... What will the platform be? I want to destroy the Economy, Kill your Grandma, Break the Healthcare system and increase health insurance for everyone...
You say 2 million died of covid? So Biden has killed over 1.5 million people? The death toll was right at 600,000 when he took over.

We’ve always done vaccines, MAGA moron. It’s just the trumpkins that politicized this one.

if you all want to die, fine. Stay away from normal people
Damn Jilly. Are you a silly dupe. Stop repeating lies promoted by the establishment. It’s dumb.

There are hundreds of millions of doses of vaccines administered across approximately 70 vaccines each year in the United States.

The amount of COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported to the CDC are staggering in comparison to decades of data.

1632140086282.jpeg

I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"
Sure. It just happens to be the kind of supremacy where everyone is invited and the membership requirements are free and readily available everywhere. :cuckoo:

We’ve always done vaccines, MAGA moron. It’s just the trumpkins that politicized this one.

if you all want to die, fine. Stay away from normal people
Jillian moron, the covid vaccines aren't regular vaccines, IDIOT. They aren't working as planned on top of this, IDIOT. They are having bad consequences now, but all drugs have long term consequences to boot----and we don't know what these are.....but I suspect we are going to see higher incidents of mycardio deaths. On top of this, they only work if they ever worked for a few short months then the idiots like who think the Covid mRNA vaccines are protecting them find out that they aren't.

Jillian moron, the covid vaccines aren't regular vaccines, IDIOT. They aren't working as planned on top of this, IDIOT. They are having bad consequences now, but all drugs have long term consequences to boot----and we don't know what these are.....but I suspect we are going to see higher incidents of mycardio deaths. On top of this, they only work if they ever worked for a few short months then the idiots like who think the Covid mRNA vaccines are protecting them find out that they aren't.
Obedient establishment dupes refuse to accept the truth. The truth to them is a conspiracy, just as Orwell predicted long ago.

The Israeli data shows that prevalence of vaccinated myocarditis is 1 in 40,000. In mostly younger people. And those that do get it, respond well to simple treatment.

myocarditis deaths? one in more than 5 million people. Risk is much higher with actual covid.

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
They have become so very power and control hungry that they cannot see that vaccinated people are spreading the virus, even when science shows that they do.

vaxxed supremacist

noun
adjective
Yup. We agree for a change. I am better than the vaxx refusnicks. Got my booster today. Stay the hell away from me. And don't go taking up an ICU bed when you get sick. Just crawl under a rock someplace.

Yup. We agree for a change. I am better than the vaxx refusnicks. Got my booster today. Stay the hell away from me. And don't go taking up an ICU bed when you get sick. Just crawl under a rock someplace.
What a good little sheep you are.
FCE32447-BE46-4112-9629-E839742049BD.jpeg

When you get sick due to cardiac failure or blood clotting issues, do us a favor and don’t take up an ICU bed.

That's correct and whilever fools refuse they will become the minority and should be kept away from society. The disease spreading vermin must be controlled like wild horses. They are nothing.
Vaccinated people also spread the virus, which shouldn't the vaccinated people be controlled like wid horses.

That's correct and whilever fools refuse they will become the minority and should be kept away from society. The disease spreading vermin must be controlled like wild horses. They are nothing.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated are disease spreading vermin, that is why health officials want us all to wear masks. Where the heck have you been?

Vaccinated people also spread the virus, which shouldn't the vaccinated people be controlled like wid horses.
You anti vaxx people are the wild horsed who need to be controlled. You are engaging in shamless propaganda. Yes a vaxxed person can get and spread Covid. But you fail to mention that they are much less likely to do so than a vaxxed person. That is a vicious and shameful lie of omisission. You have blood on your hands!

Vaccinated and unvaccinated are disease spreading vermin, that is why health officials want us all to wear masks. Where the heck have you been?
What you can't seem to grasp is that we need layers of protection. Neither vaccines nor masks are perfect but used together, with other common sense precautions are the best way to stop the spread. Stop being such a fucking idiot. ( If you can which I doubt)

You anti vaxx people are the wild horsed who need to be controlled. You are engaging in shamless propaganda. Yes a vaxxed person can get and spread Covid. But you fail to mention that they are much less likely to do so than a vaxxed person. That is a vicious and shameful lie of omisission. You have blood on your hands!
I’m vaccinated you idiot, I am not for forcing others to vaccinate. However both can spread Covid, that is why we all wear masks. :rolleyes:

What you can't seem to grasp is that we need layers of protection. Neither vaccines nor masks are perfect but used together, with other common sense precautions are the best way to stop the spread. Stop being such a fucking idiot. ( If you can which I doubt)
Says the fucking idiot, it’s really easy to answer you moronic idiotic posts, simply because you are fucking idiot.

Wow, just spewing cuss words and insulting people is easy, now I know why you just post nonsense, it is easier than thinking.

Forum List

Back