Democrats now the Party of the Vaxxed Supremacists

Laws are based on the Constitution or are not legal.
And I just showed you that the authority to take action on public health matters is consitent with the constitution. If you don't think so go to court. Maybe you could get crazy ass Rudi Guliani and Sydney The" Kracken" Powell to take the case before they get disbared

Last edited:
I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"

You have no clue what you are talking about. A person who gets vaccinated shows that they care about this country and others. Unvaccinated people are selfish and fascists to boot. They do not want to put this pandemic behind us because Biden might get credit for it.

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
Most excellent.

Vaxxers Rule, Dumba$$e$ Drool... :auiqs.jpg:

You have no clue what you are talking about. A person who gets vaccinated shows that they care about this country and others. Unvaccinated people are selfish and fascists to boot. They do not want to put this pandemic behind us because Biden might get credit for it.
^^ There we go, now unvaccinated are “fascists”, because they don’t go along with being forced with an experimental vaccine.

Gawd you people are fucking retards.

BS, I vaxxed and I don’t care if you or anyone else decides to vaccinate or not. It is a personal decision and I believe people have a right to do with their bodies what they want. We are walking a tight line between freedom and tyranny.

One side is declaring through force of law that someone must take a drug.

The other is refusing.

Which one are you trying to call fascists again?

This reminds me of something. Cant remember what... oh.

"The Nazis often portrayed those they persecuted as vermin, parasites, or diseases. Nazi ideology focused on the idea that Germany’s "racial purity" was under attack from the "blood of weaker peoples," and Nazi propaganda often depicted Jews, political opponents, and others as parasitic organisms that threatened the overall health of the so-called Volksgemeinschaft (German racial community).1 During the years of the Nazi regime, German doctors frequently argued that Jews spread disease. Reflecting common themes in Nazi propaganda, these medical professionals repeatedly pushed the false claim that Jews were especially responsible for outbreaks of typhus—a deadly contagious disease spread by lice."

I mean, I could not have nailed the sentiment better in a single statement than you did if I tried. Almost like it comes natural...
Typhus is rampant among the left. It is so bad that city hall had to be fumigated of democrat lice.

vaxxed supremacist

noun
adjective

Excellent post

That's correct and whilever fools refuse they will become the minority and should be kept away from society. The disease spreading vermin must be controlled like wild horses. They are nothing.
1644753218231.png

Forum List

Back