Democrats now the Party of the Vaxxed Supremacists

I will never have the poison jab.

They will have to make me do it forcefully.... drag me across the floor, put a knife to my throat ....

I will not comply.

I will never fly on an airplane overseas again, that's fine.

I still will not comply.
I honestly, with all sincerity, don't give a fuck.

I love when leftists automatically assume you’re unvaccinated if you don’t agree with their government mandates. It’s the perfect example of the clueless,angry,emotion driven left.
Because the missinformed are the missinformed, usually if you believe there was election fraud you also believe vaccines are dangerous or ineffective like masks lol. And other dumbass bologna. Global warming is a hack s, health care and daycare communist plot lol. Absolute idiocy and the only people in the world that believe you're stupid baloney. From total scumbags like Rupert Murdoch and internet scum.

I love when leftists automatically assume you’re unvaccinated if you don’t agree with their government mandates. It’s the perfect example of the clueless,angry,emotion driven left.
No we just assume you are a brainwashed functional moron who thinks not getting vaccinated is a good choice lol, not a ridiculously ignorant stupidity. That keeps this pandemic going on and on with inflation etc...

I just love these fucking snowflakey fake self-reflection posts from beaten magaturds. :auiqs.jpg:
I just love how leftists can't open their mouths without denigrating someone.

Proof positive they hate everyone. Must be because they hate themselves and refuse to give anyone the power of self-respect that they themselves can't have.

I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"
Yes we are!!

No we just assume you are a brainwashed functional moron who thinks not getting vaccinated is a good choice lol, not a ridiculously ignorant stupidity. That keeps this pandemic going on and on with inflation etc...
More trolling from you. Isn’t this what you lecture others about? Oh, wait You are a Democrat so you don’t mind.

More trolling from you. Isn’t this what you lecture others about? Oh, wait You are a Democrat so you don’t mind.
All our problems, the supply chain crisis and inflation and schools and mask regulations etc etc come from your garbage propaganda and the GOP base refusing to get vaccinated for no good reason, just endless misinformation from scumbag pundits on Fox and the internet. You're a disgrace. Get it?

Rules for thee, not for me.
Trolling is simply distracting with hateful stupid comments. I'm talking about what is wrong with the country, all based on garbage missing information and the ignoramuses who believe it about election fraud global warming ineffective masks and dangerous vaccines. All idiocy only on Fox and internet garbage. The rest of the world knows your f****** nuts....

I just love how leftists can't open their mouths without denigrating someone.

Proof positive they hate everyone. Must be because they hate themselves and refuse to give anyone the power of self-respect that they themselves can't have.
We hate treasonous missinformation and the swine and ignoramuses who repeat it. Dumbass. We don't hate you we hate the swine who have brainwashed you and ruined America and the world pandemic response...

We hate treasonous missinformation and the swine and ignoramuses who repeat it. Dumbass. We don't hate you we hate the swine who have brainwashed you and ruined America and the world pandemic response...
What a lovely, measured, well thought out response. You should write for a living.

Trolling is simply distracting with hateful stupid comments. I'm talking about what is wrong with the country, all based on garbage missing information and the ignoramuses who believe it about election fraud global warming ineffective masks and dangerous vaccines. All idiocy only on Fox and internet garbage. The rest of the world knows your f****** nuts....
Wow! You're my new hero. You're so good at this. Can I have your autograph? I just know you'll be famous some day.

All our problems, the supply chain crisis and inflation and schools and mask regulations etc etc come from your garbage propaganda and the GOP base refusing to get vaccinated for no good reason, just endless misinformation from scumbag pundits on Fox and the internet. You're a disgrace. Get it?
I know it must hurt your heart deeply, deeply, deeply that you can't just hold everybody down and lovingly force that "vaccine" right into their arms.

Because you know so much better than anyone.

I know it must hurt your heart deeply, deeply, deeply that you can't just hold everybody down and lovingly force that "vaccine" right into their arms.

Because you know so much better than anyone.
Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. I'm with the 90% of the world who doesn't listen to your kind of crap conspiracy theories hate and misinformation... Great job spreading the creed, ding bat. Everyone in the world knows it except for you idiots, oops brainwashed functional morons politically... Change the goddamn channel, you only have one in the entire goddamn world, except for possibly in Russia.

Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. I'm with the 90% of the world who doesn't listen to your kind of crap conspiracy theories hate and misinformation... Great job spreading the creed, ding bat. Everyone in the world knows it except for you idiots, oops brainwashed functional morons politically... Change the goddamn channel, you only have one in the entire goddamn world, except for possibly in Russia.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW..................... Do you feel better now, baby? :itsok:

I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"

And the 'definition' being what you just pulled sideways out of your ass?

Forum List

Back