Democrats now the Party of the Vaxxed Supremacists

I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"

I still like to emphasize their Un-Constitutional mandates which they have themselves been caught ignoring but imposing on Americans through intimidation and punishment, which, btw, is negatively impacting the supply chains, consumers, job growth, and the overall economy.

I’m vaccinated you idiot, I am not for forcing others to vaccinate. However both can spread Covid, that is why we all wear masks. :rolleyes:
Masks don't prevent you from getting COVID.

If you can smell anything through your mask, that means the microscopic virus vmcan pass through your mask as easily as particles that pass through, e ter your nose, giving you the ability to smell what you do.

If you get droplets or virus particles on your mask, when you touch your mask off if you do not immediately wash / sanitize your hands before you touch your face yiu just contaminated / possibly infected yourself.

If you fail to wash / sanitize your mask then touch the outside of the mask when you go to put t back on you contaminate your hands...if you touch your face or the inside of your mask you just made the mask useless.

BONUS 1:
Democrats, like Tlaib & Fauci, Ahave publicly declared mask wearing is for show.

BONUS 2:
The CDC said prolonged mask wear is harmful to youf health, worse for kids

Masks don't prevent you from getting COVID.

If you can smell anything through your mask, that means the microscopic virus vmcan pass through your mask as easily as particles that pass through, e ter your nose, giving you the ability to smell what you do.

If you get droplets or virus particles on your mask, when you touch your mask off if you do not immediately wash / sanitize your hands before you touch your face yiu just contaminated / possibly infected yourself.

If you fail to wash / sanitize your mask then touch the outside of the mask when you go to put t back on you contaminate your hands...if you touch your face or the inside of your mask you just made the mask useless.

BONUS 1:
Democrats, like Tlaib & Fauci, Ahave publicly declared mask wearing is for show.

BONUS 2:
The CDC said prolonged mask wear is harmful to youf health, worse for kids
Not disputing anything you say, I am say the CDC wants everyone to mask up to prevent the spread of Covid, whether you are vaccinated or not.

I still like to emphasize their Un-Constitutional mandates which they have themselves been caught ignoring but imposing on Americans through intimidation and punishment, which, btw, is negatively impacting the supply chains, consumers, job growth, and the overall economy.
Where does the constitution say that the government cannot inpose publich health measures in an emergency. The fact that some in government have ignored those measures does not change the goverments responsability to safeguard public health. And the impsct on the ecconomy has to be weighed against the impact on human life

Where does the constitution say that the government cannot inpose publich health measures in an emergency. The fact that some in government have ignored those measures does not change the goverments responsability to safeguard public health. And the impsct on the ecconomy has to be weighed against the impact on human life
Show me in the Constitution where it directly gives the Presidrnt the authority to force UD citizens to give up their civil and Constitutional right when neither the science nor the law support what is being mandated.
- Don't forget the link...

How fucking stupid are you... I am finished saying ye are just ignorant... Keep yourself ignorant is stupid and for that you are fucking stupid...

White Republicans are the highest unvaxxed individuals...
You can’t explain why not being vaccinated is dangerous to vaccinated people? Why can’t or won’t you? Rhetorical huh?

I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"
You're an idiot.

Show me in the Constitution where it directly gives the Presidrnt the authority to force UD citizens to give up their civil and Constitutional right when neither the science nor the law support what is being mandated.
- Don't forget the link...

WRONG.

No one is obligated to adhere to unconstitutional laws.
It is only unconstitutional if it is challanged in court and declaired unconstitutional That has not happened

Article 1, Section 8, of the US Constitution authorizes Congress to impose taxes to provide for “the general Welfare of the United States”[b] and to regulate interstate commerce.[c] The epidemiologic investigations conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and members of the US Public Health Service are examples of federal activities that are generally supported by these authorities. Under the authority of the US Constitution’s Commerce Clause, the federal government also oversees such health-related activities as the inspection of meat, poultry, and other foods; the regulation of drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and the regulation of biological agents that have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.

Forum List

Back