Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

Well, judging from this speech (repeal the IRS?), he's gonna be going full tilt Tea Party.
Strap in, kids, here we go.
He announced this at Liberty "Convert or Die" University? Oh my God this is one stupid fucking wetback.

So far Grandpa was a drunk, Great Uncle was a criminal, Dad bribed his way to the US using a friend of Grandpa so there's another criminal act, and BTW wasn't allowed to work during his first year so if he was he was he was breaking the law and minimum wage was a buck then, not 50 cents.

Oh, and now daddy, the Good Catholic, left his wife and young child in Canada and moved to Texas without them. One of his two failed marriages BTW.
You just called Ted Cruz a "wetback"?

No way. No go. Real Liberals don't say that bigoted shit. Cruz's ethnicity has nothing to do with anything.

Disgusting.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That's fine. Nasty is we expect from the DNC

I feel the same about Obama and Democrats. they MAKE my skin crawl and want to barf too

always amusing when one of the nastiest people on the board complains about the left being nasty.

cruz wasn't born here.

chew on that, steffie baby.

but I love the rightwingnut clown car.... please nominate him.

:thup:
So? The best retort you can make is to point out something that has been repeated on this board thousands of times, and is currently headline news on Yahoo?
Nice going, "counselor."
BTW, how is the Democrat Party going to deal with the defecton of Jewish voters and donors in the wake of Obama throwing Israel under the train and working with its enemies?

Well, judging from this speech (repeal the IRS?), he's gonna be going full tilt Tea Party.
He announced this at Liberty "Convert or Die" University? Oh my God this is one stupid fucking wetback.

So far Grandpa was a drunk, Great Uncle was a criminal, Dad bribed his way to the US using a friend of Grandpa so there's another criminal act, and BTW wasn't allowed to work during his first year so if he was he was he was breaking the law and minimum wage was a buck then, not 50 cents.

Oh, and now daddy, the Good Catholic, left his wife and young child in Canada and moved to Texas without them. One of his two failed marriages BTW.

No way. No go. Real Liberals don't say that bigoted shit. Cruz's ethnicity has nothing to do with anything.

Disgusting.

The Left in this country is the most bigoted racist segment there is. Welcome to reality, asshole.

I feel the same about Obama and Democrats. they MAKE my skin crawl and want to barf too

always amusing when one of the nastiest people on the board complains about the left being nasty.

cruz wasn't born here.

So? The best retort you can make is to point out something that has been repeated on this board thousands of times, and is currently headline news on Yahoo?
Nice going, "counselor."
BTW, how is the Democrat Party going to deal with the defecton of Jewish voters and donors in the wake of Obama throwing Israel under the train and working with its enemies?
Not all American Jews care about Israel and most of the Jewish population lives in states that are safe for the Democrats. It might make things a bit tricky for them in Florida but that's about it.

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."
Not all American Jews care about Israel and most of the Jewish population lives in states that are safe for the Democrats. It might make things a bit tricky for them in Florida but that's about it.
True but Jews represent a very important voting bloc and a huge contributor list. No pol wants to piss those people off, esp Democrats. Look at Schumer opposing Obama's moves on Israel. It isnt because he's Jewish.

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."

what are you blathering about?

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."
True but Jews represent a very important voting bloc and a huge contributor list. No pol wants to piss those people off, esp Democrats. Look at Schumer opposing Obama's moves on Israel. It isnt because he's Jewish.

not all jews (even in Israel) are neocon wackjobs screaming bomb bomb bomb iran.

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."

not all jews (even in Israel) are neocon wackjobs screaming bomb bomb bomb iran.

Nobody's screaming bomb bomb bomb Iran... it's just the voices in your peabrain telling you that. Grow up.

What the hell is a "factivist" campaign? It's not like a democrat would know a fact if a sack of them hit them upside their heads

DEMOCRATS ON CRUZ PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘SENT SHIVERS DOWN’ OUR SPINE

LYNCHBURG, Virginia — In what was clearly meant to be an attack on Sen. Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign, announced shortly after midnight, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) may have accidentally admitted that it’s worried about a Cruz GOP presidential campaign—noting in an email to supporters that his announcement “sent shivers down” their spines.

“If you’re like us, just reading that phrase probably sent shivers down your spine or produced a pretty serious roll of the eyes,” the DNC said in what it calls a “Factivist” email to supporters early on Monday. “But as of this moment, Texas Senator Ted Cruz is officially running for president, and if we don’t do everything in our power to stop him, the possibility of President Ted Cruz could become a reality.”

It listed out three things the Democrats want their base to think about Cruz.

Democrats On Cruz Presidential Campaign Announcement Sent Shivers Down Our Spine - Breitbart

So, true story:

A couple years back a female friend of mine told me about how she had fallen for the now infamous dupe, and was tricked into watching the two-girls-one-cup video. Her description of the experience: "It sent shivers down my spine."

I'm pretty sure she wasn't scared, so much as disgusted and appalled.

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."

what are you blathering about?
Nothing you're capable of understanding.

Being that my favorite member of the GOP clown car is one Ted Cruz...I made it a point to hear his speech in front of the future nutters of America this morning.

What a marvelous speaker! He wove a wonderful tale of his rise to the Senate from desperate beginnings. He spoke of the relationship with god that his daddy had. All in that grating, whiny insect-buzzing tone of his. He's got a plan to bring back the "Promise of America". It includes repealing Obamacare and something about a post card.

Inspiring!

First in.......last out? Weeeeeeeeee! We can only hope!

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."

Nobody's screaming bomb bomb bomb Iran... it's just the voices in your peabrain telling you that. Grow up.
It's all the fake Jew/fake lawyer has. She cannot engage and make a cogent point. She simply throws snark and insults and misinformation.

Being that my favorite member of the GOP clown car is one Ted Cruz...I made it a point to hear his speech in front of the future nutters of America this morning.

What a marvelous speaker! He wove a wonderful tale of his rise to the Senate from desperate beginnings. He spoke of the relationship with god that his daddy had. All in that grating, whiny insect-buzzing tone of his. He's got a plan to bring back the "Promise of America". It includes repealing Obamacare and something about a post card.

Inspiring!

First in.......last out? Weeeeeeeeee! We can only hope!

Yes he want's to take healthcare away from millions of low income Americans...

...maybe because he's hoping someday one of them can pander to an audience talking about their desperate beginnings.

Disgusting.

The Left in this country is the most bigoted racist segment there is. Welcome to reality, asshole.
Nope, but all you've got are ad hominems. Kind of sad.

cruz wasn't born here.

Nice going, "counselor."

Quiet imbecile.

Nice going, "counselor."

It's all the fake Jew/fake lawyer has. She cannot engage and make a cogent point. She simply throws snark and insults and misinformation.
You are of course the last person on earth to be judging the "jewishness" of other USMB members, based on your disgusting behavior throughout the forum. Your bile is a disgrace to all of the tenets that make Judaism a wonderful thing. It's bad enough having anti-semites here. You don't need to add to it. Now, back to the OP, which is Ted Cruz. Let him run. I RELISH a Cruz nomination. ...

Forum List

Back