Democrats outlawing cars that are not electric

So? NY is just one state. There will still be plenty of new gas powered cars, and more than enough used cars. You won't be forced to buy an electric car, if you don't want to.

Not true.
The goal of the EV makers is to ban all ICE cars.
Even though EVs produce over twice as much emissions.
In fact, the DieselGate case where VW was filed billions, was because their diesel TDIs were getting 56 mpg, and the oil companies could not allow that.

I want to be able to buy a new ICE vehicle in NY after 2035.

Why should I be forced to go to another State to buy one?

Why do Electric cars need to have their competition eliminated to be successful?

Because EVs are incredibly inefficient.
They compare electric motors at 50% efficiency and say that is better than the 40% of ICE.
But what they deliberately fail to mention is that generating electricity is only 50% efficient, transmission likes 90% efficient, charging batteries only 50% efficient, and discharging batteries only 50% efficient.
So while ICE is only 40% efficient, EVs are only about 10% efficient when you add it all together.
And EVs range drops in half if cold, rainy, and at night, with electric heater, wipers, and headlights on.

Not true.
The goal of the EV makers is to ban all ICE cars.
Even though EVs produce over twice as much emissions.
In fact, the DieselGate case where VW was filed billions, was because their diesel TDIs were getting 56 mpg, and the oil companies could not allow that.
That's why I suggested you hide your car in the woods so nobody can find it.

You think gasoline powered cars will not be available? Really?
I want to be able to buy a Coke for 10 cents plus 3 cent deposit for the bottle like I did when I was kid. Looks like we're both gonna be disappointed.

The point of this thread is that many people have the mistaken idea that EVs pollute less, when actually they pollute much more. And that based on that false claim, are trying to make ICE engines illegal.
I do not understand why you are intentionally ignoring the threat topic?

That's why I suggested you hide your car in the woods so nobody can find it.

The POINT of having a car is to be able to register it for use on public roads.
What is the point of having a vehicle you have to hide and can't drive?
And the POINT of this thread is that it is wrong for anyone to try to ban ICE vehicles because they actually pollute LESS than EVs.

That's why the entire world won't be depending on only electric vehicles. Not yet anyway.

That may be that when people try to make ICE vehicles illegal, that the reality will stop them.
But the point of this thread is to prepare for the obvious fight, as already irrational and ignorant people ARE trying to make ICE vehicles illegal.

The POINT of having a car is to be able to register it for use on public roads.
What is the point of having a vehicle you have to hide and can't drive?
And the POINT of this thread is that it is wrong for anyone to try to ban ICE vehicles because they actually pollute LESS than EVs.
If you're nuts enough to believe they are going to ban all gasoline powered cars, you are nuts enough to hide yours in the woods.

That may be that when people try to make ICE vehicles illegal, that the reality will stop them.
But the point of this thread is to prepare for the obvious fight, as already irrational and ignorant people ARE trying to make ICE vehicles illegal.
The point of this thread is to whine, and rile up the crazies.

It seems the cult leaders are heavily financially invested in “green initiatives”. They will force this on the country for their financial gain.

None of them believe we are in danger of a global warming apocalypse or else they wouldnt be buying beachfront property.

Its all bullshit.
not covered on the Big Oil Big Money liars channel? Shocking....

We all knew this was coming. The cars we drive today will be outlawed by democrats.
Democrat policies are so popular they have to pass laws BANNING shit and imposing PUNISHMENT fines and taxes to force people to OBEY. This is what happens when a prissy elitist minority tries to rule with an iron fist.

If you're nuts enough to believe they are going to ban all gasoline powered cars, you are nuts enough to hide yours in the woods.
So you think it's OK for the Government to force people to buy one ?
ever drive one, dupe....fast as hell and cheap as hell to run...and this would be a ban on sales of new ones only, just like the assault weapons...Stupid divisive media...

Last edited:
Democrat policies are so popular they have to pass laws BANNING shit and imposing PUNISHMENT fines and taxes to force people to OBEY. This is what happens when a prissy elitist minority tries to rule with an iron fist.
BS propaganda. fear mongered dupe. Only sales, no confiscations of course- just like ARs. By that time people will see the truth anyway...

Further proof that Democrats are stupid shits. Washington is a very large state. Vast distances exist through sparsely populated areas, national forests and wilderness beyond the reach of an EV. This means these EV morons will be confined to the liberal infested cities. Great news for those of us who love the outdoors. :clap:

Breaking: Democrats outlaw cars, mandate everyone ride a solar powered scooter.
See post 68, dipshit.

Why do you tards keep going back to drink more of The Blaze's piss?

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times, I'm a fucking retard."

Further proof that Democrats are stupid shits. Washington is a very large state. Vast distances exist through sparsely populated areas, national forests and wilderness beyond the reach of an EV. This means these EV morons will be confined to the liberal infested cities. Great news for those of us who love the outdoors. :clap:
Any minute there will be battery swapping stations, already have 300 mile range easy..., GOP ignoramus....The car companies are also way ahead of you fear mongered neanderthals lol...

See post 68, dipshit.

Why do you tards keep going back to drink more of The Blaze's piss?

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times, I'm a fucking retard."
You are a bit slow aren't you. Go back and read my post again, understand the obvious mocking of Dems. :itsok:

Forum List

Back