Democrats...please explain how you think you can “have it all”?

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.

You want an honest answer? Liberals feel corporations should be taken over by government and the profits used to fund their utopia. Especially oil, gas, and coal companies. Don't mistake liberals for being dumb, they know exactly how they want to fund this shit.

They don't "want it" OP they are convinced they are "entitled to it".

You’re exactly right. It’s weird, weird logic.
“You have what I’m not willing to work for to get therefore..you owe me some of your shit.”
Think about how fucking retarded that shit sounds.

Hold on a minute...so you’re saying I have it all wrong and Liberals don’t really want the following?
free health care
free college
‘welfare’ increased
higher minimum wage
more spent on ‘science’
to extend all of what they want to 12-50 million illegal aliens
funded by the nations most productive.

Did I make all this up?
Liberals what group is that since liberals are in both parties?
I can tell you never had any education in political science....or logic...
You think you know what every American citizen that claims to be liberal think...But you are wrong and your argument is based on opinion and not fact.

Free health care I got it from serving in the military.
Free college no such thing..
Welfare increased-The budget deal just increased welfare spending(GOP budget)
Higher min wage. Who doesn't want to earn more? You, do you oppose wage increases at your workplace?
More spent on science, yeah that's what advances our society
Extend all benefits to illegals, Not only no but hell no..
Did you make all this up?
No you are just the town cryer for the rhetoric the politicians and media outlets put out to their mindless drones of partisan political lemmings.....

I’ve watched you do this a number of times...you like to pretend your viewpoints align with the ideologies of the 21st century Liberal. You couldn’t be more wrong...you might be the exception, you’re certainly not the rule these days. Sorry bud, but today’s Liberal is today’s Progressive is today’s Democrat...all one in the same....twisted, fucked in the head with daddy issues.
I have a number of “old school” Liberal friends and they absolutely refuse to identify as a Liberal out of sheer embarrassment. They like to refer to themselves as “Independents” now.
When we talk around here we like to discuss and refer to the greater percentages of things and people...nobody really likes to discuss the 2% of anything...right? You’re the 2% amongst your Liberal buddies.
I am not a democrat nor a republican. I know that liberals have changed, so have conservatives.. Thirty years ago no conservative would have dared vote for Trump because of his wife's reputation...Now enter into your mind the fact that all liberals are not just democrats they are republicans also.
The 2% I'd like to know where you got your demographic info from..

I made the 2% figure up as a way to make a point. You knew that.
You can’t possibly be making the claim that a number of Liberals worthy of discussion voted Republican this election cycle...are you?
A lot of uninformed or misinformed liberals voted trump. They were duped

Yes the were. Look at where they are at today. The lowest unemployment rate in decades, stock market going crazy pumping up their IRA's, people getting raises and bonuses by the millions, more jobs on the way, paying lower taxes, it's just terrible. WTF were these people thinking?

“You have what I’m not willing to work for to get therefore..you owe me some of your shit.”

As absurd as it sounds their leadership has convinced them that the 'rich' and more well off have somehow cheated them out of their fair share. Hell some of these morons think because they are an employee at a company that they are somehow entitled to part ownership.

I agree with the rich. Their taxes go to pay for social programs that middle class people benefit from. We the people decided the rich should pay their fair share as they benefit from doing business in this great country and benefit so greatly.

I agree they shouldn’t have to pay for those things either. You’d be surprised how much you suck off the rich. So cut all those programs or raise your taxes if you want to maintain this quality of life

You’re talking like danielpalos right now...I’m struggling to put your puzzle together...long night?
I can’t follow along with all the word play and circle talk...you’re not being clear with where you stand on anything....should we try again later?
Eventually you middle class fools have to apply the same logic you do to the poor on yourself. The rich pay for a lot of things the middle class benefits from. Let’s apply the same logic and start cutting everything the rich help pay for. You’d start singing a different tune when your taxes go up while your quality of life go down.

Too hard for you to understand?

Who’s a “middle class fool”? Have you seen my 1040?
You’re still doing it bud...you’re all over the place...you’re for the poor...then “fuck the poor” but you’re not poor, but you’ll fight for the poor, you’re kinda middle class but let’s fuck the middle class, you’re a “Republican now” but fuck Republicans, you’re making an extra $5k per year thanks to the tax cuts but fuck the tax cuts....WTF DUDE!
It’s super hard to engage in meaningful discussion with someone when you feel they’re disingenuous and don’t know where they really stand minute to minute...I feel like I’m wasting my time...get it together bud. Hopefully you understand this.

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-
“Got to say I’m glad to see this tax bill give me $200 a pay period more like my republican buddy said. Actually he said average $300 but I’ll take $200. That’s almost $5000 more a year. I think there will be cuts to social security and Medicare because of this but if I can make $5k more a year and the economy booms for ten years I should be well set. I tried to get us all Medicare and strengthen social security but the American people are too dumb to deserve such wonderful programs.”
I’m probably better off than you but if not, why should people who make less than you agree with your politics? You’re either a greedy rich guy or stupid middle class guy.

Actually a lot of people say they’re middle class when they are actually blue collar. Are you paying for your kids college?

Look bud...you don’t know me or anything about me.
I’ll pay more this year for two college tuitions than you’ll earn in the next two years. I pay more annually in property taxes than you’ll earn over the next several years...SO WHAT.
What’s right is always right....PAY YOUR OWN FUCKING WAY.
Simple, simple shit.
I know how rich republican people feel. Let’s see how the middle class likes paying for the trump tax breaks.

You’re talking like danielpalos right now...I’m struggling to put your puzzle together...long night?
I can’t follow along with all the word play and circle talk...you’re not being clear with where you stand on anything....should we try again later?
Eventually you middle class fools have to apply the same logic you do to the poor on yourself. The rich pay for a lot of things the middle class benefits from. Let’s apply the same logic and start cutting everything the rich help pay for. You’d start singing a different tune when your taxes go up while your quality of life go down.

You’re still doing it bud...you’re all over the place...you’re for the poor...then “fuck the poor” but you’re not poor, but you’ll fight for the poor, you’re kinda middle class but let’s fuck the middle class, you’re a “Republican now” but fuck Republicans, you’re making an extra $5k per year thanks to the tax cuts but fuck the tax cuts....WTF DUDE!
It’s super hard to engage in meaningful discussion with someone when you feel they’re disingenuous and don’t know where they really stand minute to minute...I feel like I’m wasting my time...get it together bud. Hopefully you understand this.

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-
“Got to say I’m glad to see this tax bill give me $200 a pay period more like my republican buddy said. Actually he said average $300 but I’ll take $200. That’s almost $5000 more a year. I think there will be cuts to social security and Medicare because of this but if I can make $5k more a year and the economy booms for ten years I should be well set. I tried to get us all Medicare and strengthen social security but the American people are too dumb to deserve such wonderful programs.”
I’m probably better off than you but if not, why should people who make less than you agree with your politics? You’re either a greedy rich guy or stupid middle class guy.

Actually a lot of people say they’re middle class when they are actually blue collar. Are you paying for your kids college?

I’ll pay more this year for two college tuitions than you’ll earn in the next two years. I pay more annually in property taxes than you’ll earn over the next several years...SO WHAT.
Simple, simple shit.
I know how rich republican people feel. Let’s see how the middle class likes paying for the trump tax breaks.

Don't worry liberal billionaires like Buffet will give extra money to the government to cover the cost.

Liberals what group is that since liberals are in both parties?
I can tell you never had any education in political science....or logic...
You think you know what every American citizen that claims to be liberal think...But you are wrong and your argument is based on opinion and not fact.

Free health care I got it from serving in the military.
Free college no such thing..
Welfare increased-The budget deal just increased welfare spending(GOP budget)
Higher min wage. Who doesn't want to earn more? You, do you oppose wage increases at your workplace?
More spent on science, yeah that's what advances our society
Extend all benefits to illegals, Not only no but hell no..
Did you make all this up?
No you are just the town cryer for the rhetoric the politicians and media outlets put out to their mindless drones of partisan political lemmings.....

I’ve watched you do this a number of times...you like to pretend your viewpoints align with the ideologies of the 21st century Liberal. You couldn’t be more wrong...you might be the exception, you’re certainly not the rule these days. Sorry bud, but today’s Liberal is today’s Progressive is today’s Democrat...all one in the same....twisted, fucked in the head with daddy issues.
I have a number of “old school” Liberal friends and they absolutely refuse to identify as a Liberal out of sheer embarrassment. They like to refer to themselves as “Independents” now.
When we talk around here we like to discuss and refer to the greater percentages of things and people...nobody really likes to discuss the 2% of anything...right? You’re the 2% amongst your Liberal buddies.
I am not a democrat nor a republican. I know that liberals have changed, so have conservatives.. Thirty years ago no conservative would have dared vote for Trump because of his wife's reputation...Now enter into your mind the fact that all liberals are not just democrats they are republicans also.

You can’t possibly be making the claim that a number of Liberals worthy of discussion voted Republican this election cycle...are you?

Yes the were. Look at where they are at today. The lowest unemployment rate in decades, stock market going crazy pumping up their IRA's, people getting raises and bonuses by the millions, more jobs on the way, paying lower taxes, it's just terrible. WTF were these people thinking?

Is that unemployment rate real now?

Stock market was up on Obama’s watch you said “how are blue collar people doing?”

What about the debt?

Is this temporary?

Is this regulated?

Those raises were so obviously political.

Anyways, I think long term the gop just fucked us. Temporarily they may have bought the 2020 election. It’ll be close.

I don’t 100% disagree. Things are good now. Thanks Obama’s for handing him a good economy. Let’s see if republicans fuck up again.

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
Right here in the beginning.

You think the poor got it too good.

Look dude...I’m trying to stay cordial with you but you’re gonna have to start telling the truth and making sense.
Where was it said the poor have it too good?
I think I’ve implied the poor have it just the way they want it. Their decision making process has lead them to where they’re at...no?
How can anyone else possibly be held responsible and accountable for them?
You’re in charge let’s try your political philosophy. I’m going to go ride my quad on the lake this afternoon. Don’t get all hot.

Just don’t blame obama when republicanomics blows up in your face.

I’m mostly worried republicans are going to cost me bigly when they cut my social security and Medicare and I fear they’ll cause another recession. In fact I’m convinced. They’ll have to prove to me their way will improve my standard of living. Even though I’m debt free I don’t trust the republican way. Show me. Make America great again at least for me. Then fuck the poor they don’t even vote

Trump has been in office for just over a year, and nobody has touched your SS or Medicare. The last person to rob Medicare was a guy by the name of Barack Obama. But I'm sure you didn't worry too much about it then.
I worried but what can I do when you voted for it? You cost yourself by voting gop

I just got done explaining to you that it was DumBama that messed with your Medicare and SS, and you respond by telling me I voted for it?

Look dude...I’m trying to stay cordial with you but you’re gonna have to start telling the truth and making sense.
I think I’ve implied the poor have it just the way they want it. Their decision making process has lead them to where they’re at...no?
You’re in charge let’s try your political philosophy. I’m going to go ride my quad on the lake this afternoon. Don’t get all hot.

I’m mostly worried republicans are going to cost me bigly when they cut my social security and Medicare and I fear they’ll cause another recession. In fact I’m convinced. They’ll have to prove to me their way will improve my standard of living. Even though I’m debt free I don’t trust the republican way. Show me. Make America great again at least for me. Then fuck the poor they don’t even vote

Trump has been in office for just over a year, and nobody has touched your SS or Medicare. The last person to rob Medicare was a guy by the name of Barack Obama. But I'm sure you didn't worry too much about it then.
I worried but what can I do when you voted for it? You cost yourself by voting gop

I just got done explaining to you that it was DumBama that messed with your Medicare and SS, and you respond by telling me I voted for it?
Oh, and inflation. That’s all this is. Smoke n mirrors

Yes I know you’ll blame democrats when you can never afford to retire. I know that already

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
Stop and think about that for a minute...fascinating logic isn’t it?
Are Liberals enablers by default? Are they like that in their personal lives?
How or why is it sensible to think that good productive people should pick up the tab and bear the responsibility for the bad choices made by bad people?
If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee. When republicans rule the rich benefit. When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.

I agree the middle class too needs to pay more too and they will because this trump tax shifted the debt more on you

If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee.”
I think you lost me...How should I apply this to my points and questions in my previous post?

When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.”
Huh? “fair taxation”...are you serious?
But you pay ZERO now....hahaha...how much “fair-er” do you want it?

I agree the middle class too needs to pay more too”
You agree with who?...Who said the middle class should pay more?
Now I’m super confused...so have we finally reached that point where Libs have stopped pretending to care about the middle class? Are you and your people finally admitting what we’ve known all along...are you openly professing “FUCK THE MIDDLE CLASS” and pledging your allegiance to illegals and bottom feeding filth exclusively?

(disclaimer for the spelling police....fair-er is not a word)
I agree with the rich. Their taxes go to pay for social programs that middle class people benefit from. We the people decided the rich should pay their fair share as they benefit from doing business in this great country and benefit so greatly.

I agree they shouldn’t have to pay for those things either. You’d be surprised how much you suck off the rich. So cut all those programs or raise your taxes if you want to maintain this quality of life

It's not us middle-class Republicans who are complaining the rich don't pay enough. We appreciate what they do pay and thankful for it. It's the inconsiderate liberals who keep demanding more.

How did he rob it?

He just took Medicare funds to pad Commie Care. Of course that's only part of it, that's why we needed another trillion or so of borrowed money.

He cut payments to doctors and facilities. Now if you go on Medicare, you will have a harder time finding a doctor that accepts Medicare and likely pay more out of pocket or your secondary insurance will.

Social Security Holiday: Obama lowered the rate of employee contributions so that people could get ten or twenty dollars more in net pay. However it was robbing an already in trouble program. We may not feel the effects of that for some time, but it will be felt.

Is that unemployment rate real now?

Stock market was up on Obama’s watch you said “how are blue collar people doing?”

What about the debt?

Is this temporary?

Is this regulated?

Those raises were so obviously political.

Anyways, I think long term the gop just fucked us. Temporarily they may have bought the 2020 election. It’ll be close.

I don’t 100% disagree. Things are good now. Thanks Obama’s for handing him a good economy. Let’s see if republicans fuck up again.

DumBama has been out of office for over a year now and things have never been better. You people blamed Bush for the first six years of Obama's failures and now you're going to credit him for the next six years of Trump's success.

Yes, the unemployment rate is real now because while the rate decreases, the Labor Participation rate is increasing, unlike most of DumBama's years when the unemployment was decreasing and so was the Labor Participation rate. It was phony and padded by a program called Quantitive Easing.

The economy didn't start showing honest recovery until after the fuel prices decreased thanks to fracking which Obama and the Democrats are against.

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-

Simple, simple shit.

The middle-class are not paying for anything. That's more commie propaganda passed out by the left.

I just retired on a fat government pension. Best retirement there is. Too bad other Americans can't benefit the way I did

It is too bad because private companies need to fund pensions. Government just puts us more in debt to fund government employee pensions. I have two coworkers that retired from the government. Both retired at the age of 55, and we taxpayers are funding their pension and medical benefits.

Is it a wonder why we are always broke? That's the kind of thing that nearly wiped out our American auto industry.
I retired at 55 with a 66% pension and still get my healthcare through FEHB

People used to mock me for working for the government, it was below them and they had money to make

I got the last laugh

Haha...I call BULLSHIT.
Come on man...no one is buying this shit....all LefTards claim to be extremely high quality, wealthy positive contributors....they don't need other people’s cash....they're just so fucking noble they'll fight to death to steal your shit for "someone else".
Haha...makes perfect sense huh?
?

Which part has you perplexed?

The part where you go batshit crazy

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-

Simple, simple shit.

The middle-class are not paying for anything. That's more commie propaganda passed out by the left.
The middle class pays as austerity from tax cuts trickles down

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-

Simple, simple shit.

As long as the middle class understands what they are voting for. You just admitted you believe the middle class “are not paying for anything”. First you went after the poor next the middle class

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-

Simple, simple shit.

Explain

I'm a Republican now
sealybobo said-

Simple, simple shit.

That doesn't even make any sense. The middle-class got a tax cut like most people. You don't pay more when you are getting more of your money.

As absurd as it sounds their leadership has convinced them that the 'rich' and more well off have somehow cheated them out of their fair share. Hell some of these morons think because they are an employee at a company that they are somehow entitled to part ownership.

What we have done is relieved the rich of the responsibility of contributing to the society they benefit so much from

How do we justify cutting corporate rates by 50 percent while allowing them to keep all their deductions and subsidies?

Forum List

Back