Democrats...please explain how you think you can “have it all”?

You want free health care...right?
You want free college...right?
You want ‘welfare’ increased...right?
You want higher minimum wage...right?
You want more spent on ‘science’...right?
AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?
The rich have never been richer. Roll back the trump Obama’s bush Clinton and Reagan tax cuts to the rich

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
Stop and think about that for a minute...fascinating logic isn’t it?
Are Liberals enablers by default? Are they like that in their personal lives?
How or why is it sensible to think that good productive people should pick up the tab and bear the responsibility for the bad choices made by bad people?
If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee. When republicans rule the rich benefit. When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.

I agree the middle class too needs to pay more too and they will because this trump tax shifted the debt more on you

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.
I am a liberal and everything in the OP and the post couldn't be more wrong. But then again people that are ignorant of proper nomenclature in political science miss the mark by a mile..

illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.
The top 20% of wage earners in this country already pay 94% of all collected income taxes. If that's not enough, then what is?

On the other side, 47% of our population pays no income taxes at all, yet the left believes we should take even more from the people that are already paying most of the taxes for the rest of this country. And you have no problem with that?
That is only because the have a deathgrip on our nations wealth. In giving them their unneeded tax cuts, more expenses get passed down to working Americans through higher costs of education, healthcare, retirement and fewer government services

Oh you really have to walk me through that one. HTF would tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations cause in increase in costs of the things you listed?

A tax cut isn't an expense--a tax cut is a savings which yes, did get passed down to some workers in the form of bonuses and pay increases.
Easily
Because employers used to pay for health insurance......all of it
They used to fund pension plans......now they don't
Government used to pay more towards college educations

A tax cut is not an expense.......it is a decrease in revenue
Made up by decreasing government services

Employers still pay for health insurance, now some by force because of Commie Care. Thanks to the Republicans for getting rid of that one.

Pension Plans? Who has pension plans anymore? That faded out years ago and has nothing to do with tax cuts. If anything, maybe those tax cuts will influence some companies to bring them back.

When did government pay more for college education and what do tax cuts have to do with that?

I just retired on a fat government pension. Best retirement there is. Too bad other Americans can't benefit the way I did

Yup that's what I thought..

You got yours and those days are now over..

AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?
The rich have never been richer. Roll back the trump Obama’s bush Clinton and Reagan tax cuts to the rich

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
How or why is it sensible to think that good productive people should pick up the tab and bear the responsibility for the bad choices made by bad people?
I had to laugh when I read the rich shouldn’t pay more the poor should. I’ll rate your post after I read the rest. Should be good

Huh?
Where was that said?

If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee. When republicans rule the rich benefit. When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.

I agree the middle class too needs to pay more too and they will because this trump tax shifted the debt more on you

If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee.”
I think you lost me...How should I apply this to my points and questions in my previous post?

When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.”
Huh? “fair taxation”...are you serious?
But you pay ZERO now....hahaha...how much “fair-er” do you want it?

I agree the middle class too needs to pay more too”
You agree with who?...Who said the middle class should pay more?
Now I’m super confused...so have we finally reached that point where Libs have stopped pretending to care about the middle class? Are you and your people finally admitting what we’ve known all along...are you openly professing “FUCK THE MIDDLE CLASS” and pledging your allegiance to illegals and bottom feeding filth exclusively?

(disclaimer for the spelling police....fair-er is not a word)

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.
I am a liberal and everything in the OP and the post couldn't be more wrong. But then again people that are ignorant of proper nomenclature in political science miss the mark by a mile..

Hold on a minute...so you’re saying I have it all wrong and Liberals don’t really want the following?
free health care
free college
‘welfare’ increased
higher minimum wage
more spent on ‘science’
to extend all of what they want to 12-50 million illegal aliens
funded by the nations most productive.

Did I make all this up?

Right here in the beginning.

You think the poor got it too good.

I had to laugh when I read the rich shouldn’t pay more the poor should. I’ll rate your post after I read the rest. Should be good

So shouldn't the poor pay anything? The bottom 47% of people pay nothing, and I doubt if 47% of our people are all poor.
They pay 6% sales tax. They can’t make ends meet now.

Hey, you guys won and 80% of the poor didn’t vote so do what you got to do. I’m done arguing for the poor. 80% are bad citizens

So shouldn't the poor pay anything? The bottom 47% of people pay nothing, and I doubt if 47% of our people are all poor.
They pay 6% sales tax. They can’t make ends meet now.

Hey, you guys won and 80% of the poor didn’t vote so do what you got to do. I’m done arguing for the poor. 80% are bad citizens

They pay all kinds of taxes, but not income taxes. Income taxes are what funds all these programs, our military, our federal government.

As long as the so-called poor are fat, happy and drunk, they could care less about voting.

Look dude...I’m trying to stay cordial with you but you’re gonna have to start telling the truth and making sense.
Where was it said the poor have it too good?
I think I’ve implied the poor have it just the way they want it. Their decision making process has lead them to where they’re at...no?
How can anyone else possibly be held responsible and accountable for them?

If they showed up and voted I’d say that’s why. The government is the ultimate referee.”
I think you lost me...How should I apply this to my points and questions in my previous post?

When the masses organize and participate and show up to vote we get things like fair taxation.”

Now I’m super confused...so have we finally reached that point where Libs have stopped pretending to care about the middle class? Are you and your people finally admitting what we’ve known all along...are you openly professing “FUCK THE MIDDLE CLASS” and pledging your allegiance to illegals and bottom feeding filth exclusively?

I agree with the rich. Their taxes go to pay for social programs that middle class people benefit from. We the people decided the rich should pay their fair share as they benefit from doing business in this great country and benefit so greatly.

I agree they shouldn’t have to pay for those things either. You’d be surprised how much you suck off the rich. So cut all those programs or raise your taxes if you want to maintain this quality of life

Hold on a minute...so you’re saying I have it all wrong and Liberals don’t really want the following?
free health care
free college
‘welfare’ increased
higher minimum wage
more spent on ‘science’
to extend all of what they want to 12-50 million illegal aliens
funded by the nations most productive.

Did I make all this up?
Liberals what group is that since liberals are in both parties?
I can tell you never had any education in political science....or logic...
You think you know what every American citizen that claims to be liberal think...But you are wrong and your argument is based on opinion and not fact.

Free health care I got it from serving in the military.
Free college no such thing..
Welfare increased-The budget deal just increased welfare spending(GOP budget)
Higher min wage. Who doesn't want to earn more? You, do you oppose wage increases at your workplace?
More spent on science, yeah that's what advances our society
Extend all benefits to illegals, Not only no but hell no..
Did you make all this up?
No you are just the town cryer for the rhetoric the politicians and media outlets put out to their mindless drones of partisan political lemmings.....

I agree with the rich. Their taxes go to pay for social programs that middle class people benefit from. We the people decided the rich should pay their fair share as they benefit from doing business in this great country and benefit so greatly.

I agree they shouldn’t have to pay for those things either. You’d be surprised how much you suck off the rich. So cut all those programs or raise your taxes if you want to maintain this quality of life

You’re talking like danielpalos right now...I’m struggling to put your puzzle together...long night?
I can’t follow along with all the word play and circle talk...you’re not being clear with where you stand on anything....should we try again later?

illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.
That is only because the have a deathgrip on our nations wealth. In giving them their unneeded tax cuts, more expenses get passed down to working Americans through higher costs of education, healthcare, retirement and fewer government services

Oh you really have to walk me through that one. HTF would tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations cause in increase in costs of the things you listed?

A tax cut isn't an expense--a tax cut is a savings which yes, did get passed down to some workers in the form of bonuses and pay increases.
Easily

Employers still pay for health insurance, now some by force because of Commie Care. Thanks to the Republicans for getting rid of that one.

Pension Plans? Who has pension plans anymore? That faded out years ago and has nothing to do with tax cuts. If anything, maybe those tax cuts will influence some companies to bring them back.

When did government pay more for college education and what do tax cuts have to do with that?

I just retired on a fat government pension. Best retirement there is. Too bad other Americans can't benefit the way I did

It is too bad because private companies need to fund pensions. Government just puts us more in debt to fund government employee pensions. I have two coworkers that retired from the government. Both retired at the age of 55, and we taxpayers are funding their pension and medical benefits.

Is it a wonder why we are always broke? That's the kind of thing that nearly wiped out our American auto industry.
I retired at 55 with a 66% pension and still get my healthcare through FEHB

People used to mock me for working for the government, it was below them and they had money to make

I got the last laugh

Look dude...I’m trying to stay cordial with you but you’re gonna have to start telling the truth and making sense.
I think I’ve implied the poor have it just the way they want it. Their decision making process has lead them to where they’re at...no?
You’re in charge let’s try your political philosophy. I’m going to go ride my quad on the lake this afternoon. Don’t get all hot.

Just don’t blame obama when republicanomics blows up in your face.

I’m mostly worried republicans are going to cost me bigly when they cut my social security and Medicare and I fear they’ll cause another recession. In fact I’m convinced. They’ll have to prove to me their way will improve my standard of living. Even though I’m debt free I don’t trust the republican way. Show me. Make America great again at least for me. Then fuck the poor they don’t even vote

Easily

It is too bad because private companies need to fund pensions. Government just puts us more in debt to fund government employee pensions. I have two coworkers that retired from the government. Both retired at the age of 55, and we taxpayers are funding their pension and medical benefits.

Is it a wonder why we are always broke? That's the kind of thing that nearly wiped out our American auto industry.
I retired at 55 with a 66% pension and still get my healthcare through FEHB

People used to mock me for working for the government, it was below them and they had money to make

I got the last laugh
Did you work during Reagan and Bush which pushed for better benefits for govt. employees?

You’re in charge let’s try your political philosophy. I’m going to go ride my quad on the lake this afternoon. Don’t get all hot.

I’m mostly worried republicans are going to cost me bigly when they cut my social security and Medicare and I fear they’ll cause another recession. In fact I’m convinced. They’ll have to prove to me their way will improve my standard of living. Even though I’m debt free I don’t trust the republican way. Show me. Make America great again at least for me. Then fuck the poor they don’t even vote

Trump has been in office for just over a year, and nobody has touched your SS or Medicare. The last person to rob Medicare was a guy by the name of Barack Obama. But I'm sure you didn't worry too much about it then.

Trump has been in office for just over a year, and nobody has touched your SS or Medicare. The last person to rob Medicare was a guy by the name of Barack Obama. But I'm sure you didn't worry too much about it then.
How did he rob it?

You’re talking like danielpalos right now...I’m struggling to put your puzzle together...long night?
I can’t follow along with all the word play and circle talk...you’re not being clear with where you stand on anything....should we try again later?
Eventually you middle class fools have to apply the same logic you do to the poor on yourself. The rich pay for a lot of things the middle class benefits from. Let’s apply the same logic and start cutting everything the rich help pay for. You’d start singing a different tune when your taxes go up while your quality of life go down.

Too hard for you to understand?

I worried but what can I do when you voted for it? You cost yourself by voting gop

Forum List

Back