Democrats...please explain how you think you can “have it all”?

Haha...NEGATIVE.
You’ve been lied to and or you’re just playing the role of retard.
Pull your head out of your ass bud.
Here, I’ll help you.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Sorry, but I read the link and there was no evidence there. There were some figures presented, but no source, explanation as to how these sums were paid, or why anything was ever paid out? There are some expenses, such as Boarder Patrol, but that would have to be paid even if there were no illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can't get welfare, don't get free medical care, can't get food stamps, etc. Its likely the figures at the site are just made up. Most states do not even let illegal immigrant children into schools. CA is one of the few exceptions that does allow the children of illegals in schools.

You might want to catch up....read about Plyler v. Doe

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

Not true. In most states, illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.

And it is you who are out of date with the 1982 Plyler Vs. Doe.
{...
Other court cases and legislation such as Toll v. Moreno 441 U.S.458 (1979) and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996[2] have allowed some states to pass statutes that deny illegal aliens students eligibility for in-state tuition, scholarships, or even bar them from enrollment at public colleges and universities.
...}

Haha..ALL illegal aliens are entitled to attend K-12 in all public schools nationwide...this was ruled on by the SC

Only in a few states do any children of illegals get a free education.
They can't enroll their children on school because then they would be deported because they are not citizens.
The only states where the children of illegal get schooling are like CA, which refuses to pass on any citizenship information it gets.

Public school districts across the United States are suffering under a massive unfunded mandate imposed by the federal government: the requirement to educate millions of illegal aliens, the school age children of illegal aliens, refugees and legal immigrant students. FAIR estimates that it currently costs public schools $59.8 billion to serve this burgeoning population. The struggle to fund programs for students with Limited English Proficiency (LEP), sometimes called English Language Learners (ELL), represents a major drain on school budgets. Yet due to political correctness, it is taboo to raise the issue even though scarce resources are redirected away from American citizens to support programs like English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and English as a Second Language (ESL).

The influx of newcomers to the public schools is helping President Barack Obama fulfill the promise he made five days before his election in 2008 to “fundamentally [transform] the United States.” Almost one in every ten students enrolled in public schools is designated as LEP. For kindergartners, the figure is 17.4 percent. In 2013, the Department of Education determined that the United States will require 82,408 new or trained LEP teachers by 2018—if school districts can find enough qualified candidates. Despite the growing LEP population, only 10 percent of teachers are currently certified or trained in ESL.1

The Elephant in the Classroom: Mass Immigration's Impact on Public Education | Federation for American Immigration Reform

I think you’re a racist bud...You BEG your fellow Americans to pay more in income taxes to fund your illegal aliens...you’re putting Illegals ahead of your countrymen....you prefer to force REAL Americans to fund illegal Mexicans when what you should be wasting your meaningless time on is advocating to run the illegals out and working to divert those funds to taking care of hurting and homeless Veterans.

That makes no sense.
Illegals do not cost us anything, but make money for us, while buying our products at the same time.
They pay into Social Security and taxes, and get nothing back, not even an annual refund, because they can't file.
They reduce the cost of our agricultural food by half.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

Sorry, but I read the link and there was no evidence there. There were some figures presented, but no source, explanation as to how these sums were paid, or why anything was ever paid out? There are some expenses, such as Boarder Patrol, but that would have to be paid even if there were no illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can't get welfare, don't get free medical care, can't get food stamps, etc. Its likely the figures at the site are just made up. Most states do not even let illegal immigrant children into schools. CA is one of the few exceptions that does allow the children of illegals in schools.

About half of immigrant households on welfare, report says
“Roughly half of immigrant households in the United States receive at least one form of welfare, with that number rising to 73 percent for immigrant households from Central America and Mexico, a new report released Wednesday said.”
About half of immigrant households on welfare, report says

That is deliberately misleading.
What they are calling "welfare" is actually emergency medical care at the ER, or anchor baby welfare.
Illegal immigrants can not get any welfare in most states.

But they can get welfare for their children and they live on that.

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.

All these things, like public health care, free tuition, etc., greatly increased productivity and greatly reduces over all cost.
So every one benefits, and no one actually has to pay more for it.
Everyone ends up with a net gain.

Huh?

With health insurance you essentially are prepaying. That means you lose all control over costs or quality. So you get the worst health care, at the highest possible prices. Every look into prepaid legal services? They essentially are con.
Anything you prepay is never any good and is always way more expensive. Being third party payer, actually the insurance companies encourage providers to raise prices because that only forces customers to need insurance even more.
So in all cases, in all other countries, public health care costs individuals less because it is only a slight increase in their taxes, which are offset by the huge savings of not having to pay the monthly health insurance bill. And if you think you don't pay because the employer sends in the check, you are totally wrong on that. It is still coming out of your pay.

With free tuition, it has been shown repeatedly, such as in CA in the past, that it increases employee productivity by over a factor of 4. And that means not only more employer income, but more buying power to boost the economy. And does not even include the other benefits, like less emergency medical costs for indigents, as well as much lower crime rates.

I remember years ago when I went to electronics school for work. The first day the teacher drew a 12 volt battery on the chalkboard and two resisters. He explained that each resister absorbed 6 volts of power. He asked if there were any questions, and most of the class laughed. That was until one black guy raised his hand.

He had no idea that 6+6=12, and he kept asking the teacher the stupidest questions. Many of us looked at each other rolling our eyes. I leaned over to my new classmate next to me and whispered "I don't think this guy is going to make it!" He whispered back "I know he isn't going to make it. This is his third time taking this class."

My classmate took the class the previous semester but left due to illness. On break, I asked him about the guy who raised his hand. He explained to me he was on some sort of government program, and no matter how many times he fails, they will continue to pay for his education.

People who graduate college earn more than those who didn't attend. Therefore advanced education is an investment. An investment is when you spend YOUR OWN money with a return plus a profit.

I see no reason why taxpayers should fund investments for other people. Don't ask me to pay for your education to be a doctor or a lawyer, and when I need your services, charge me $400.00 to check my heart and take my blood pressure.

Sorry, but the guy raising his hand was correct.
Power is force over time, which is watts or joules per second.
You can't absorb voltage, that stays a constant unless the resistance changes from heating up.
The voltage divider across two resistors in series is about force, not power.

Only the wealthy can afford to fund an education any more. It has become too expensive. So government MUST fund if we are to be a democratic republic, where all people have an equal opportunity.
You don't have a right to have your wealthy parents pay for special privileges for you.
That would be a hereditary aristocracy, not a democratic republic.

Oh, so the welfare kid who couldn't do simple math knew more than the Electronics Engineer that was teaching the class? It sounds to me like you don't even know how to change batteries in your flashlight. You have no idea WTF you're talking about. Trust me.

I can't wait for our next family gathering when I tell my sister and her two college educated children they are wealthy. You see, they didn't consider themselves wealthy because all worked hard for my niece and nephews education and will be paying that bill for years to come. Both my niece and nephew took on full-time jobs with overtime during the summer to help reduce their debts.

You want free health care...right?
You want free college...right?
You want ‘welfare’ increased...right?
You want higher minimum wage...right?
You want more spent on ‘science’...right?
AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?
We can do it if we stop giving trillion dollar tax cuts to billionaires

Our rich are doing quite well
There is no reason to give them breaks

Well our wealthy were paying a 39% tax rate under DumBama, and we slid 10 trillion dollars more into debt. So obviously we can't afford it and taxing people even more is not the solution.

The real solution is for every working person to pay income tax. People would want a lot less if they had to pay for it themselves. But as long as we have a party telling people they will give them the world, and send the bill to somebody else, of course they will always want more.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.
Should be paying 50% like they did before Reagan

The top 20% of wage earners in this country already pay 94% of all collected income taxes. If that's not enough, then what is?

On the other side, 47% of our population pays no income taxes at all, yet the left believes we should take even more from the people that are already paying most of the taxes for the rest of this country. And you have no problem with that?
That is only because the have a deathgrip on our nations wealth. In giving them their unneeded tax cuts, more expenses get passed down to working Americans through higher costs of education, healthcare, retirement and fewer government services

illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.
AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?

Well our wealthy were paying a 39% tax rate under DumBama, and we slid 10 trillion dollars more into debt. So obviously we can't afford it and taxing people even more is not the solution.

The real solution is for every working person to pay income tax. People would want a lot less if they had to pay for it themselves. But as long as we have a party telling people they will give them the world, and send the bill to somebody else, of course they will always want more.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.

The top 20% of wage earners in this country already pay 94% of all collected income taxes. If that's not enough, then what is?

On the other side, 47% of our population pays no income taxes at all, yet the left believes we should take even more from the people that are already paying most of the taxes for the rest of this country. And you have no problem with that?
That is only because the have a deathgrip on our nations wealth. In giving them their unneeded tax cuts, more expenses get passed down to working Americans through higher costs of education, healthcare, retirement and fewer government services

Oh you really have to walk me through that one. HTF would tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations cause in increase in costs of the things you listed?

A tax cut isn't an expense--a tax cut is a savings which yes, did get passed down to some workers in the form of bonuses and pay increases.

Not true. In most states, illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.

{...
Other court cases and legislation such as Toll v. Moreno 441 U.S.458 (1979) and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996[2] have allowed some states to pass statutes that deny illegal aliens students eligibility for in-state tuition, scholarships, or even bar them from enrollment at public colleges and universities.
...}

Haha..ALL illegal aliens are entitled to attend K-12 in all public schools nationwide...this was ruled on by the SC

They can't enroll their children on school because then they would be deported because they are not citizens.
The only states where the children of illegal get schooling are like CA, which refuses to pass on any citizenship information it gets.

Public school districts across the United States are suffering under a massive unfunded mandate imposed by the federal government: the requirement to educate millions of illegal aliens, the school age children of illegal aliens, refugees and legal immigrant students. FAIR estimates that it currently costs public schools $59.8 billion to serve this burgeoning population. The struggle to fund programs for students with Limited English Proficiency (LEP), sometimes called English Language Learners (ELL), represents a major drain on school budgets. Yet due to political correctness, it is taboo to raise the issue even though scarce resources are redirected away from American citizens to support programs like English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and English as a Second Language (ESL).

The influx of newcomers to the public schools is helping President Barack Obama fulfill the promise he made five days before his election in 2008 to “fundamentally [transform] the United States.” Almost one in every ten students enrolled in public schools is designated as LEP. For kindergartners, the figure is 17.4 percent. In 2013, the Department of Education determined that the United States will require 82,408 new or trained LEP teachers by 2018—if school districts can find enough qualified candidates. Despite the growing LEP population, only 10 percent of teachers are currently certified or trained in ESL.1

The Elephant in the Classroom: Mass Immigration's Impact on Public Education | Federation for American Immigration Reform

FAIR is a designated hate group. Nice to see your sourcing.

{...
...}

FAIR is a designated hate group. Nice to see your sourcing.

Ah, there you go; a typical leftists Clintonizing things again. Any people for law and order which is the opposite of liberal belief is a hater.

Ah, there you go; a typical leftists Clintonizing things again. Any people for law and order which is the opposite of liberal belief is a hater.

I'll go with what the Southern Poverty and Law Center says about FAIR.

Federation for American Immigration Reform

FAIR leaders have ties to white supremacist groups and eugenicists and have made many racist statements. Its advertisements have been rejected because of racist content. FAIR’s founder, John Tanton, has expressed his wish that America remain a majority-white population: a goal to be achieved, presumably, by limiting the number of nonwhites who enter the country. One of the group’s main goals is upending the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which ended a decades-long, racist quota system that limited immigration mostly to northern Europeans. FAIR President Dan Stein has called the Act a "mistake."

"As Whites see their power and control over their lives declining, will they simply go quietly into the night? Or will there be an explosion?"
— FAIR founder and board member John Tanton, Oct. 10, 1986

"I've come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that."
— John Tanton, letter to eugenicist and ecology professor Garrett Hardin (now deceased), Dec. 10, 1993

"I blame ninety-eight percent of responsibility for this country's immigration crisis on Ted Kennedy and his political allies, who decided some time back in 1958, earlier perhaps, that immigration was a great way to retaliate against Anglo-Saxon dominance and hubris, and the immigration laws from the 1920s were just this symbol of that, and it's a form of revengism, or revenge, that these forces continue to push the immigration policy that they know full well are [sic] creating chaos and will continue to create chaos down the line."
— FAIR President Dan Stein,

On Oct. 9, 1988, the Arizona Republic published excerpts from embarrassing memos that had been sent by Tanton and Conner to members of FAIR's leadership. The documents were known as the WITAN memos; they came from an October 1986 conference in which Tanton met with a number of anti-immigration activists for a strategy session. The memos revealed Tanton's innermost, and controversial, thoughts. Tanton warned of a "Latin onslaught," complained of Latinos' allegedly low "educability." He asked, "Will Latin American migrants bring with them the tradition of the mordida (bribe), the lack of involvement in public affairs, etc.?" He also wondered: "Can homo contraceptivus [meaning whites] compete with homo progenitiva [meaning Latinos] if borders aren't controlled? Or is advice to limit ones [sic] family simply advice to move over and let someone else with greater reproductive powers occupy the space?"

illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.

Oh you really have to walk me through that one. HTF would tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations cause in increase in costs of the things you listed?

A tax cut isn't an expense--a tax cut is a savings which yes, did get passed down to some workers in the form of bonuses and pay increases.
Easily
Because employers used to pay for health insurance......all of it
They used to fund pension plans......now they don't
Government used to pay more towards college educations

A tax cut is not an expense.......it is a decrease in revenue
Made up by decreasing government services

The rich have never been richer. Roll back the trump Obama’s bush Clinton and Reagan tax cuts to the rich

The rich have never been richer. Roll back the trump Obama’s bush Clinton and Reagan tax cuts to the rich
Return the Alternative Minimum Tax

Easily

Employers still pay for health insurance, now some by force because of Commie Care. Thanks to the Republicans for getting rid of that one.

Pension Plans? Who has pension plans anymore? That faded out years ago and has nothing to do with tax cuts. If anything, maybe those tax cuts will influence some companies to bring them back.

When did government pay more for college education and what do tax cuts have to do with that?

What's wrong with 'free' education? It's paid for with taxes. Are you objecting to the terminology?

Fair enough. What would the total cost be to provide free college education? What would be the limit? Tax Revenue is not infinite. Something else will have to give in order to have free college. Where are we going to pull from? Also, are we going to provide for free college and limit to US Citizens only or is this going to have to extend to citizens in the US illegally as well? That will increase costs. Also, what is going to happen when the numbers come out, not everyone is passing, and we find ourselves in a “no adult left behind” where all of the colleges need to pass the adults so they can graduate without personal accountability?

What does your version of free college look like and how are you going to align tax revenue to pay for it?

Easily

Employers still pay for health insurance, now some by force because of Commie Care. Thanks to the Republicans for getting rid of that one.

Pension Plans? Who has pension plans anymore? That faded out years ago and has nothing to do with tax cuts. If anything, maybe those tax cuts will influence some companies to bring them back.

When did government pay more for college education and what do tax cuts have to do with that?

I just retired on a fat government pension. Best retirement there is. Too bad other Americans can't benefit the way I did

Easily

I just retired on a fat government pension. Best retirement there is. Too bad other Americans can't benefit the way I did

It is too bad because private companies need to fund pensions. Government just puts us more in debt to fund government employee pensions. I have two coworkers that retired from the government. Both retired at the age of 55, and we taxpayers are funding their pension and medical benefits.

Is it a wonder why we are always broke? That's the kind of thing that nearly wiped out our American auto industry.

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
Stop and think about that for a minute...fascinating logic isn’t it?
Are Liberals enablers by default? Are they like that in their personal lives?
How or why is it sensible to think that good productive people should pick up the tab and bear the responsibility for the bad choices made by bad people?

Easily

Why couldn’t they?
They didn’t have the choices that you had?
See how this works?
Grown adults should bear the responsibility for their own decisions made....right?

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

{...
...}

Who told you all this stupid shit? You need to kick them because they lied to you. 62% of illegal households are receiving welfare. Nearly all of them are receiving free education.

I find it fascinating that the obvious PROBLEM can’t be seen with the Liberal mind. You see, the problem isn’t that the rich don’t pay enough....the real problem is the poor don’t pay anything. But rather than point the finger at the root of the problem and say things like “it’s time to get the poor to pull their head from their asses and become productive” by dafault a Liberal mind wants to say “don’t ask the people free loading to stop freeloading....just take more from the people that continue to do everything right”.
How or why is it sensible to think that good productive people should pick up the tab and bear the responsibility for the bad choices made by bad people?
I had to laugh when I read the rich shouldn’t pay more the poor should. I’ll rate your post after I read the rest. Should be good

I had to laugh when I read the rich shouldn’t pay more the poor should. I’ll rate your post after I read the rest. Should be good

So shouldn't the poor pay anything? The bottom 47% of people pay nothing, and I doubt if 47% of our people are all poor.

Forum List

Back