Democrats...please explain how you think you can “have it all”?

Cool, let’s do that....and let’s go back to a nearly all white population of 220 million while we’re at it
No idea how that is relevant other than you are a freak'n racist

I think you’re a racist bud...You BEG your fellow Americans to pay more in income taxes to fund your illegal aliens...you’re putting Illegals ahead of your countrymen....you prefer to force REAL Americans to fund illegal Mexicans when what you should be wasting your meaningless time on is advocating to run the illegals out and working to divert those funds to taking care of hurting and homeless Veterans.

That makes no sense.
Illegals do not cost us anything, but make money for us, while buying our products at the same time.
They pay into Social Security and taxes, and get nothing back, not even an annual refund, because they can't file.
They reduce the cost of our agricultural food by half.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
You’ve been lied to and or you’re just playing the role of retard.
Pull your head out of your ass bud.
Here, I’ll help you.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Sorry, but I read the link and there was no evidence there. There were some figures presented, but no source, explanation as to how these sums were paid, or why anything was ever paid out? There are some expenses, such as Boarder Patrol, but that would have to be paid even if there were no illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can't get welfare, don't get free medical care, can't get food stamps, etc. Its likely the figures at the site are just made up. Most states do not even let illegal immigrant children into schools. CA is one of the few exceptions that does allow the children of illegals in schools.

You might want to catch up....read about Plyler v. Doe

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

I think you’re a racist bud...You BEG your fellow Americans to pay more in income taxes to fund your illegal aliens...you’re putting Illegals ahead of your countrymen....you prefer to force REAL Americans to fund illegal Mexicans when what you should be wasting your meaningless time on is advocating to run the illegals out and working to divert those funds to taking care of hurting and homeless Veterans.

That makes no sense.
Illegals do not cost us anything, but make money for us, while buying our products at the same time.
They pay into Social Security and taxes, and get nothing back, not even an annual refund, because they can't file.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

Sorry, but I read the link and there was no evidence there. There were some figures presented, but no source, explanation as to how these sums were paid, or why anything was ever paid out? There are some expenses, such as Boarder Patrol, but that would have to be paid even if there were no illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can't get welfare, don't get free medical care, can't get food stamps, etc. Its likely the figures at the site are just made up. Most states do not even let illegal immigrant children into schools. CA is one of the few exceptions that does allow the children of illegals in schools.

Not true. In most states, illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.

And it is you who are out of date with the 1982 Plyler Vs. Doe.
{...
Other court cases and legislation such as Toll v. Moreno 441 U.S.458 (1979) and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996[2] have allowed some states to pass statutes that deny illegal aliens students eligibility for in-state tuition, scholarships, or even bar them from enrollment at public colleges and universities.
...}

Cool, let’s do that....and let’s go back to a nearly all white population of 220 million while we’re at it

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

About half of immigrant households on welfare, report says
“Roughly half of immigrant households in the United States receive at least one form of welfare, with that number rising to 73 percent for immigrant households from Central America and Mexico, a new report released Wednesday said.”

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

Not true. In most states, illegal immigrants are far too afraid of getting deported to allow their kids to go to school. There is no welfare they qualify for except emergency medical treatment, which even that they try to avoid.

{...
Other court cases and legislation such as Toll v. Moreno 441 U.S.458 (1979) and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996[2] have allowed some states to pass statutes that deny illegal aliens students eligibility for in-state tuition, scholarships, or even bar them from enrollment at public colleges and universities.
...}
Please explain why 62% of illegal households receive handouts paid for by citizens and others legal workers. Let's forget the penalty to the school systems and focus on handouts.

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.

All these things, like public health care, free tuition, etc., greatly increased productivity and greatly reduces over all cost.
So every one benefits, and no one actually has to pay more for it.
Everyone ends up with a net gain.

Huh?

With health insurance you essentially are prepaying. That means you lose all control over costs or quality. So you get the worst health care, at the highest possible prices. Every look into prepaid legal services? They essentially are con.
Anything you prepay is never any good and is always way more expensive. Being third party payer, actually the insurance companies encourage providers to raise prices because that only forces customers to need insurance even more.
So in all cases, in all other countries, public health care costs individuals less because it is only a slight increase in their taxes, which are offset by the huge savings of not having to pay the monthly health insurance bill. And if you think you don't pay because the employer sends in the check, you are totally wrong on that. It is still coming out of your pay.

With free tuition, it has been shown repeatedly, such as in CA in the past, that it increases employee productivity by over a factor of 4. And that means not only more employer income, but more buying power to boost the economy. And does not even include the other benefits, like less emergency medical costs for indigents, as well as much lower crime rates.

I remember years ago when I went to electronics school for work. The first day the teacher drew a 12 volt battery on the chalkboard and two resisters. He explained that each resister absorbed 6 volts of power. He asked if there were any questions, and most of the class laughed. That was until one black guy raised his hand.

He had no idea that 6+6=12, and he kept asking the teacher the stupidest questions. Many of us looked at each other rolling our eyes. I leaned over to my new classmate next to me and whispered "I don't think this guy is going to make it!" He whispered back "I know he isn't going to make it. This is his third time taking this class."

My classmate took the class the previous semester but left due to illness. On break, I asked him about the guy who raised his hand. He explained to me he was on some sort of government program, and no matter how many times he fails, they will continue to pay for his education.

People who graduate college earn more than those who didn't attend. Therefore advanced education is an investment. An investment is when you spend YOUR OWN money with a return plus a profit.

I see no reason why taxpayers should fund investments for other people. Don't ask me to pay for your education to be a doctor or a lawyer, and when I need your services, charge me $400.00 to check my heart and take my blood pressure.

Sorry, but the guy raising his hand was correct.
Power is force over time, which is watts or joules per second.
You can't absorb voltage, that stays a constant unless the resistance changes from heating up.
The voltage divider across two resistors in series is about force, not power.

Only the wealthy can afford to fund an education any more. It has become too expensive. So government MUST fund if we are to be a democratic republic, where all people have an equal opportunity.
You don't have a right to have your wealthy parents pay for special privileges for you.
That would be a hereditary aristocracy, not a democratic republic.

OP-er, I suspect you don't much care for it when folks, rather than being courteous enough to present you with neutrally phrased questions that request clarification(s), take it upon themselves to frame, oversimplify, extrapolate ad absurdum, mis-contextualize, and/or employ other means of equivocation to bend what you say into something you didn't have in mind or say.....

OP-er, are you truly not aware that the nature of your perceptions about what Democrats have officially asserted they "want" and what Democrats have officially asserted they indeed "want" just aren't the same things? For some strange reason, you seem to have heard someone whom you believe to be a Democrat state they think/want that "such and such" be done, and hearing that person say such, you in turn infer that that single individual's (or group's) attestations are the official positions of the Democratic party. Well, unless the person whom you heard utter "whatever" is the Chairman of the DNC, or someone speaking formally on his behalf, the remarks you heard are merely that person's wishes and wants and some quantity of others may or may not agree with that person, but none of their doing so makes the given position be that of Democrats in the "broad brush" way you've presented the notions in your OP.....
You want free health care...right?
You want free college...right?
You want ‘welfare’ increased...right?
You want higher minimum wage...right?
You want more spent on ‘science’...right?
AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?
....To wit, would you please provide the credible documentation that specifies that the things you assert Democrats want are in fact things the Democrats have asserted that they want.

In what context(s)? Even the ACA didn't propose free healthcare in the unqualified way your statement above does.

AFAIK, no. I am aware that some Democrats have advocated for free college, the Democratic 2016 platform did not attest to "wanting free college," which is not the same thing as aiming to make community college free, the latter being part of the Democrats' 2016 platform.

I'm not going to address this question you posed because it's too vague and too ambiguous. If you can add the following elements of precision to your question, I might be able to give you a credible answer.
  • What do you mean by "increase?"
    • Lower the qualification requirements one must meet to receive public assistance, thereby increasing the quantity of people who are eligible to receive it?
    • Increase the maximum sum of assistance that may be provided under any given program?
    • Increase the actual sum of assistance given to individuals/families meeting certain criteria?
    • Increase the nature of assistance that may be given to include goods/services that are not currently in the "bundle" of "stuff" qualifying individuals may receive?
  • Quantify, please, the nature and extent to which you perceive Democrats want to increase "welfare."
    • What do you consider to be welfare? Feel free, so long as you are precise, to enumerate specific programs or precisely describe specific genres of resource distributions, or precisely describe the beneficiaries and benefactors of welfare such that there's no overlap between them and there's no mistaking what individuals and entities fall into either class.
Democrats probably do want to see the federal minimum wage increased to $15/hour.

More than what? I'm not aware that Democrats expressly have articulated a "want" for more being spent on science. I am aware that Democrats have decried the reductions in spending that the current Administration has effected.

AND you want to extend all of what you want to 12-50 million illegal aliens...right?
I have not ever seen anything indicating that Democrats want to extend all of anything n the "broad brush" way you've described it to the 11M illegal aliens who are in the U.S.​

So, OP-er, if you can add some specificity to your questions so that they can actually be answered directly with a "yes" or "no" that can be objectively shown to be either accurate or inaccurate, well, then you might find you get some substantive conversation going.....
Here - let's make it easy.

THIS is what the DNC says it wants .... keeping in mind that it has been watered down in a pathetic attempt to appear more centric.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/papers_pdf/117717.pdf

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

{...
...}

Haha..ALL illegal aliens are entitled to attend K-12 in all public schools nationwide...this was ruled on by the SC

I’m really hoping some Libs get in on this...I think they often times get lost in their intended nobility and forget and or refuse to consider the economics and impact some things have on American society.

All these things, like public health care, free tuition, etc., greatly increased productivity and greatly reduces over all cost.
So every one benefits, and no one actually has to pay more for it.
Everyone ends up with a net gain.

Huh?

With health insurance you essentially are prepaying. That means you lose all control over costs or quality. So you get the worst health care, at the highest possible prices. Every look into prepaid legal services? They essentially are con.
Anything you prepay is never any good and is always way more expensive. Being third party payer, actually the insurance companies encourage providers to raise prices because that only forces customers to need insurance even more.
So in all cases, in all other countries, public health care costs individuals less because it is only a slight increase in their taxes, which are offset by the huge savings of not having to pay the monthly health insurance bill. And if you think you don't pay because the employer sends in the check, you are totally wrong on that. It is still coming out of your pay.

With free tuition, it has been shown repeatedly, such as in CA in the past, that it increases employee productivity by over a factor of 4. And that means not only more employer income, but more buying power to boost the economy. And does not even include the other benefits, like less emergency medical costs for indigents, as well as much lower crime rates.

I remember years ago when I went to electronics school for work. The first day the teacher drew a 12 volt battery on the chalkboard and two resisters. He explained that each resister absorbed 6 volts of power. He asked if there were any questions, and most of the class laughed. That was until one black guy raised his hand.

He had no idea that 6+6=12, and he kept asking the teacher the stupidest questions. Many of us looked at each other rolling our eyes. I leaned over to my new classmate next to me and whispered "I don't think this guy is going to make it!" He whispered back "I know he isn't going to make it. This is his third time taking this class."

My classmate took the class the previous semester but left due to illness. On break, I asked him about the guy who raised his hand. He explained to me he was on some sort of government program, and no matter how many times he fails, they will continue to pay for his education.

People who graduate college earn more than those who didn't attend. Therefore advanced education is an investment. An investment is when you spend YOUR OWN money with a return plus a profit.

I see no reason why taxpayers should fund investments for other people. Don't ask me to pay for your education to be a doctor or a lawyer, and when I need your services, charge me $400.00 to check my heart and take my blood pressure.

Sorry, but the guy raising his hand was correct.
Power is force over time, which is watts or joules per second.
You can't absorb voltage, that stays a constant unless the resistance changes from heating up.
The voltage divider across two resistors in series is about force, not power.

Only the wealthy can afford to fund an education any more. It has become too expensive. So government MUST fund if we are to be a democratic republic, where all people have an equal opportunity.
You don't have a right to have your wealthy parents pay for special privileges for you.
That would be a hereditary aristocracy, not a democratic republic.
Or... government needs to get out of the loan business. College costs skyrocketed when the government became heavily involved. They fuck up every thing they touch.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

“Roughly half of immigrant households in the United States receive at least one form of welfare, with that number rising to 73 percent for immigrant households from Central America and Mexico, a new report released Wednesday said.”

That is deliberately misleading.
What they are calling "welfare" is actually emergency medical care at the ER, or anchor baby welfare.
Illegal immigrants can not get any welfare in most states.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

What they are calling "welfare" is actually emergency medical care at the ER, or anchor baby welfare.
As a nation, we spent a trillion dollars in handouts last year. A trillion.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

{...
...}

Haha..ALL illegal aliens are entitled to attend K-12 in all public schools nationwide...this was ruled on by the SC

Only in a few states do any children of illegals get a free education.
They can't enroll their children on school because then they would be deported because they are not citizens.
The only states where the children of illegal get schooling are like CA, which refuses to pass on any citizenship information it gets.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

Oh boy...you’re fun.
The study is based on “Illegal Alien Households” the keeper(s) of the household, the catalyst to the welfare benefits are the federal criminal parents. You realize this...right? Little five year old Gustavo isn’t filing the paperwork to rob REAL Americans. The illegal parents can’t fund little Gustavo and his five silver tooth siblings so they must steal from a REAL Americans to survive. This isn’t trivial.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

{...
...}
Please explain why 62% of illegal households receive handouts paid for by citizens and others legal workers. Let's forget the penalty to the school systems and focus on handouts.

They don't. It is very difficult for citizens to get any welfare these days, and pretty much impossible for illegal immigrants.
That is just a myth.
Emergency medical care in the ER is not welfare.

That makes no sense.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

Oh boy...you’re fun.
The study is based on “Illegal Alien Households” the keeper(s) of the household, the catalyst to the welfare benefits are the federal criminal parents. You realize this...right? Little five year old Gustavo isn’t filing the paperwork to rob REAL Americans. The illegal parents can’t fund little Gustavo and his five silver tooth siblings so they must steal from a REAL Americans to survive. This isn’t trivial.

Yes this is very trivial.
Besides the ER, the only other welfare illegals can get is from an anchor baby, and that is a very small number of people, and even they only get SNAP subsidies.

Haha...NEGATIVE.
Here, I’ll help you.

{...
...}

Only in a few states do any children of illegals get a free education.
They can't enroll their children on school because then they would be deported because they are not citizens.
The only states where the children of illegal get schooling are like CA, which refuses to pass on any citizenship information it gets.

NEGATIVE...you’re wrong again...but that’s okay. Let’s get back on topic.

“Democrats...please explain how you think you can “have it all”?

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?”

Leftist Democrats are nothing more than post-modern, communist-Marxists who believe that the so-called 'rich' should support them. BTW 'rich' is always defined down by these Marxists when money becomes scarce because they ROBBED citizens of their wealth. The death count (in the 10'sa of millions) is the only proof you need of their absolute failure.

We can do it if we stop giving trillion dollar tax cuts to billionaires

Our rich are doing quite well
There is no reason to give them breaks

Let’s trim all the fat and dead weight first.
Let’s run out all the illegal wetbacks first.
Let’s penalize the shit out of our filth for creating more of their filthy same first.

Then let’s talk about how to fuck over our best, the people paying our way....Whatta ya say?

Let's start asking our wealthy to contribute to society at rates they used to

He has no understanding of payroll taxes. My bigest competition makes liberal use of near slave labor. The lowest paid employee in my company makes $17.50hr.

Leftist Democrats are nothing more than post-modern, communist-Marxists who believe that the so-called 'rich' should support them. BTW 'rich' is always defined down by these Marxists when money becomes scarce because they ROBBED citizens of their wealth. The death count (in the 10'sa of millions) is the only proof you need of their absolute failure.
Obama pretended to go after the 1% and they kicked his his teeth on a curb. Then he went after small business following orders by his bosses.

Soooo, how do you think this all happens and why do you think our most productive, positive contributors should happily embrace the idea of funding it all?

Public health care is much, much less expensive and better quality than the private health care we get now because of the insurance companies skimming.

AND YOU BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T SKIM ON PEOPLE NOT EVEN PAYING INTO THEIR HEALTH CARE???

Free public education greatly increases productivity and reduces crime, so it the best possible investment.

THE 'BEST POSSIBLE INVESTMENT' IS MINIMALLY BUDGETED GOV. RUN CLASSES TAUGHT BY TEACHER FLUNKIES WHO CAN'T GET A BETTER JOB THAT MAKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE LOOK LIKE HARVARD?

Welfare is essentially impossible for men, and very limited for women even. It is really on children who benefit, and they once again are an important investment for the future.

WELFARE FOR CHILDREN IS USED BY SLUT MOTHERS WHO GET KNOCKED UP JUST SO THEY GET WELFARE FOR THE KIDS, THEN LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME IN FILTH EATING SLOP WHILE THEY RUN OUT AND SPEND THE MONEY ON DRUGS WHILE GOOD DESERVING PEOPLE GET DENIED.

A higher minimum wage does not cost anything because it make workers better consumers, so just circulated currency faster, making everyone more wealthy.

THEN LET'S PAY EVERY McDONALD's EMPLOYEE $20/HR TO COOK FRIES THEN THEY WILL BE THE BEST CONSUMERS, EVERYONE WILL BE WEALTHY AND YOUR BIG MAC WILL COST YOU $12.95 WHILE ONE PERSON RUNS AROUND TRYING TO DO THE WORK OF THREE, AND BEST OF ALL, IT ONLY COST THE OTHER 2/3rds OF THE EMPLOYEES THEIR JOBS!

And it is easy to fund it since public health care costs so much less then private, and we can easily reduce military spending.

YOU MEAN THE PUBLIC HEALTHCARE THAT YOU SAY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PRIVATE IS ALSO SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE? GEE, LET's MAKE ALL OF OUR HEALTHCARE PUBLIC THEN AND START BY PUTTING ALL OF OUR POLITICIANS ON IT. IF ITS SO GOOD< I WONDER WHY THEY ALL HAVE SPECIAL PRIVATE PLANS FOR THEMSELVES? AND THE MILITARY? YEAH, LET'S TAKE OUR MILITARY ALREADY CUT BACK TO PRE-WWII BUDGETS AND CUT THEM BACK FARTHER. HALF OUR FLEET IS ALREADY DOWN FOR LACK OF MAINTENANCE AND SPARE PARTS, LET's GO ALL THE WAY SO WE CAN'T EVEN STOP AN INVASION FROM LUXEMBOURG.

Illegal immigrants do not have babies. Usually it is males and they come alone. Our reproductive rate is less then 2, so our population would be dropping if not for immigration.

THAT'S WHY EVERY TIME IS SEE A MEXICAN HERE WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, HE IS WITH A MEXICAN WOMAN AND THREE KIDS. AND BETWEEN THEM ALL THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE MAYBE FIVE DOLLARS.

None of the environmental regulations have any impact on the economy.

THEN NONE OF THE IMMIGRATION REGULATIONS HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR ECONOMY EITHER.

Slowing our consumption of timber and fossil fuels just means not stealing from future generations. Cleaning up water, etc., means lower health costs.

YES, HALF MY HEALTHCARE ISSUES ARE WATER RELATED.

Crime is caused entirely by things like lack of opportunity and injustice. There is no such thing as an incentive to crime, because all humans are born innately honest. Crime has to be taught into them by injustice and frustrations.

IS THAT WHY SO MANY RICH PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY CLINTON DO NOTHING BUT LIE CHEAT AND STEAL?

We don't give away anything to anyone with foreign aid except to Israel, who gets almost half of all our foreign aid.

ARE YOU EVEN ON THE FRICKING PLANET, YOU DOPE?

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 12.57.29 AM.png

IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM TOTAL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU WHO ARE LESS THAN STUPID, YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT HACK FULL OF PROPAGANDA TOO IGNORANT TO EVEN LIVE AND I HAVE A DEAD RACOON IN THE BACK ALLEY WITH MORE BRAINS AND COMMON SENSE THAN YOU.

Glad you ask, nice to see you seeking enlightenment.
No other first world civilized nation has more bottom feeding filth than we do. Ironically, despite FREE healthcare coverage given to our filth...our lowest grade is way too busy doing nothing...they don’t bother with preventative healthcare...or healthcare at all...so they die often. Our filth also purge themselves by becoming obese, driving drunk, doing drugs and through other criminality.
No other first world nation has more thirdworld filth among the natives. The thirdworlder, low iQ mentality kills many.

Okay, we've established you are a racist, but really, you didn't answer the question.

You think the working poor overseas is happy with paying 20% in income tax to receive “free” healthcare? Much of our working poor qualify for free healthcare while paying a 0% effective tax rate...right?

Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure they are, given that they actually GET health care. Oh, yeah, and no one is advocating going to an American style system over there.

Yeah, weird that highly paid scientists funded by taxpayers would want to keep that cash flow rolling in huh?

If it was about "Cash", they'd say what the Koch Brothers wanted to hear. But don't worry, you done-der knows you some more about that there science stuff than some guys in lab coats, Cleetus!

Huh...are you serious? In the real world BETTER costs more...you know this...not even you are that ignorant.

Uh, real world, better means 'higher quality". The push is always to get better quality at lower costs.

Forum List

Back