Democrats Quit Party In Droves

I must just be ahead of the curve. I stopped being a Democrat a bit after Obama was elected due to the way identity politics had snuffed out common sense.beteen that, the rise of antisemitism on the left and the obvious way Obama was pandering ti Islamists, it was no longer they same party.

It has only gone downhill from there. Heck, just look around - is there even ONE democrat on this board who isn't just perfectly fine with domestic terrorists burning down an innocent person's business? I sure haven't seen any.
‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism Do you really want to take me on with this argument? Rioting by the few, is not murdering of the many. Who are the murderers most responsible for the killings? It's been the Right. Get a clue. You don't want this argument, believe me.

bsnews.com/news/what-is-domestic-terrorism-understanding-law-and-fbi-definitions-terrorist-activity-in-the-united-states/ Learn what domestic terrorism actually means.

But let's not be concerned with the BLM's, the Antifa's, the anarchists, the defunding of the police, the rioting, looting, chaos and mayhem going on in Democrat run cities, it's the "white supremacists" that are the problem. And then you guys wonder why you lose elections?

I must just be ahead of the curve. I stopped being a Democrat a bit after Obama was elected due to the way identity politics had snuffed out common sense.beteen that, the rise of antisemitism on the left and the obvious way Obama was pandering ti Islamists, it was no longer they same party.

It has only gone downhill from there. Heck, just look around - is there even ONE democrat on this board who isn't just perfectly fine with domestic terrorists burning down an innocent person's business? I sure haven't seen any.
‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism Do you really want to take me on with this argument? Rioting by the few, is not murdering of the many. Who are the murderers most responsible for the killings? It's been the Right. Get a clue. You don't want this argument, believe me.

bsnews.com/news/what-is-domestic-terrorism-understanding-law-and-fbi-definitions-terrorist-activity-in-the-united-states/ Learn what domestic terrorism actually means.

But let's not be concerned with the BLM's, the Antifa's, the anarchists, the defunding of the police, the rioting, looting, chaos and mayhem going on in Democrat run cities, it's the "white supremacists" that are the problem. And then you guys wonder why you lose elections?
The hive mind are children.

They do not want rights. They only want their nanny state telling them what to think, when to think it, and how to make sure others conform.

The net is loaded with endless videos of Republicans identifying themselves in person with their names as opposing Trump and supporting Biden, but all we see or hear from alleged Democrats supporting Trump are anonymous phone callers to CSPAN's Democrat phone lines doing bad jobs pretending to be Democrats. There simply is no real evidence of Dem's turning and abandoning Biden.

Check this out.

The Democrats were calling in stating they are leaving the party. They've had enough of the "peaceful protests".

Democrats cancelling themselves is Hillaryous.

Anecdotal evidence is not indicative of the whole.

Minnesota Mayors Endorse Trump Following Biden Announcement of In-Person Campaign to Minnesota
August 29, 2020 Corinne Murdock
Trump-over-biden-endrorsement-mn-mayors_840x480.jpg

Six Democratic mayors from Minnesota’s Iron Range presented a letter in support of President Donald Trump during Vice President Mike Pence’s Duluth visit on Friday. They announced their support after presidential candidate Joe Biden shared his plans to campaign in Minnesota and other battleground states.
“Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class,” wrote the mayors. “Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across the nation.”

Check this out.

The Democrats were calling in stating they are leaving the party. They've had enough of the "peaceful protests".

Democrats cancelling themselves is Hillaryous.

Anecdotal evidence is not indicative of the whole.

Minnesota Mayors Endorse Trump Following Biden Announcement of In-Person Campaign to Minnesota
August 29, 2020 Corinne Murdock
Trump-over-biden-endrorsement-mn-mayors_840x480.jpg

Six Democratic mayors from Minnesota’s Iron Range presented a letter in support of President Donald Trump during Vice President Mike Pence’s Duluth visit on Friday. They announced their support after presidential candidate Joe Biden shared his plans to campaign in Minnesota and other battleground states.
“Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class,” wrote the mayors. “Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across the nation.”

Those mayors have decided to do their job by representing the people they were elected to serve instead of supporting the Burn Loot Murder organization that only wants to attack innocent people.

Good for them. If more mayors placed the welfare of those they were elected to serve above their radical ideology, we would not be seeing all this mayhem.

That's a better example and I do think Trump has a legit shot at winning Minnesota this year, however, I will also point out that the Iron Range, once a Democratic bastion, has been slowly trending Republican over the past decade. They just elected their second Republican Congressman in 2018 in like 50 years, so I don't know how representative they are really of the country as a whole.

Forum List

Back