Democrats Said Kavanaugh Was Undergoing ‘Job Interview,’ Didn’t Deserve Presumption of Innocence

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Wanting to be President is a job interview, dumbasses.

The interview is conducted by the voters dumbass.
I thought that women were supposed to be believed? So you hate women huh?

Joe Biden has been interviewed twice for president since 1988, failing both times. Now on his third.

Donald Trump was interviewed for 16 months, and took it.

Got to love the left they lost the moral high ground with Slick Willey but try to hold others to a higher standard.
Both of Blaislys witnesses claimed it never happened. We have numerous witnesses claiming that it happened with Biden.
But hey the left will always hold it against Kavanaugh and will always give Biden a pass no matter that there is numerous complaints and hours of video of him acting inappropriately.
Even his wife claimed that he would change. If that isn't an admission of wrong doing.

I thought that women were supposed to be believed? So you hate women huh?
Guess you thought wrong since I never said that.

Joe Biden has been interviewed twice for president since 1988, failing both times. Now on his third.

If all his tirades, meltdowns and lies means he took it...I guess.

I know it's a fearsome thing when the nation turns against you.

Get used to it.

I know it's a fearsome thing when the nation turns against you.

Get used to it.
I guess that is one way of explaining Trump’s tirades and meltdowns.

Joe Biden doesn’t deserve the presumption of innocence because he’s running for President? Then neither did Trump; right?

Presumptiobn of innocence is used only in criminal cases.

The trouble is that Reade's story has fallen apart in a mass of contradictions made by Reade herself. She has told 2 stories with the last one coming after Biden secured the nomination over her candidate Sanders. She claims she was fired but she said she left because she didn't want to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Got to love the left they lost the moral high ground with Slick Willey but try to hold others to a higher standard.
Both of Blaislys witnesses claimed it never happened. We have numerous witnesses claiming that it happened with Biden.
But hey the left will always hold it against Kavanaugh and will always give Biden a pass no matter that there is numerous complaints and hours of video of him acting inappropriately.
Even his wife claimed that he would change. If that isn't an admission of wrong doing.

You are a liar as usual. Ford's witnesses said they did not remember the party or Kavanaugh or were not in a position to know whether it happened or not. Even Kavanaugh's friend Judge refused to flat out say nothing happened. He said he could not remember whether it happened or not.

The most important witness against Biden has contradicted her own claim. Her first story was Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. Then she changed her story AFTER Biden secured the nomination over Sanders who she was supporting. She has said things that have not been true. She has told different stories to different people.

The question with Biden is he is a hands on politician who has touched women's necks and shoulders. That is what Biden said he would watch.

Presumptiobn of innocence is used only in criminal cases.

The trouble is that Reade's story has fallen apart in a mass of contradictions made by Reade herself. She has told 2 stories with the last one coming after Biden secured the nomination over her candidate Sanders. She claims she was fired but she said she left because she didn't want to serve drinks at a fundraiser.
dankMeem1_08.jpg

You are a liar as usual. Ford's witnesses said they did not remember the party or Kavanaugh or were not in a position to know whether it happened or not. Even Kavanaugh's friend Judge refused to flat out say nothing happened. He said he could not remember whether it happened or not.

The most important witness against Biden has contradicted her own claim. Her first story was Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. Then she changed her story AFTER Biden secured the nomination over Sanders who she was supporting. She has said things that have not been true. She has told different stories to different people.

The question with Biden is he is a hands on politician who has touched women's necks and shoulders. That is what Biden said he would watch.
Funny how you twist things to meet your need.
Both of those witnesses said that they did not think it happened. Her girl freind at the time according to Ford was left there alone. Without even being told what happened. Ford said nothing, did not file a report of any kind, until Kavanaugh was to become a Supreme Court judge.
There are numerous people that were told of the attack after Reade was attacked. Her mother was even called into Larry King.
There are eight or so other women that so far have complained that Biden has made them at the least uncomfortable.

I find it very telling that Kavanaugh has been investigated numerous times. When he became a federal judge and when Ford came forward. Nothing was found.
There has been no investigation, nothing but cover ups and high ups in the party claims they believe Biden.
Funny the way the left pretends to care about me too and the rest all while having covered for Slick Willy and others. Now with their cult of dementia going strong they are covering for Biden also.

And we are doing that, dumbass

Forum List

Back