Democrats, Same as Ever With the Ballot Box - Boss Tweed Would Approve

They blatantly bribed young people with the promise of $10,000 college loan forgiveness windfalls (that they knew were illegal) then laughed as the gullible fools gave them their votes, then got dropped through the trapdoor and now won’t get anything they were promised. One would hope that would be a wake up call for these kids, but we’ll have to wait and see.

This ain't over. Sippy Cup is Judge shopping to get an injunction on this in order to get the bribes, or what are called payments, rolling!!

I ain't handwringing. Just witnessing.

The 'Big Steal' 2020 election was for all the marbles!!

And now, there ain't no going back!

Embrace our Banana Republic!
And be odeful to Joy....

Or....you just lost. Trump was an unpopular president in the midst of a recession. This is a combination that almost always leads to a presidential loss. Ask George Bush or Jimmy Carter. Or by extension, ask John McCain, as he repped the incumbant party in the midst of a recession.

Your conspiracy is completely unnecessary. You just lost.

But your ilk are addicted to resentment and entitlement. You can't take any responsibility for your own failures. You *have* to be victims in your own mind. You deem any loss as someone else's fault, never your own.

Which is probably why you failed.

Last edited:
Or....you just lost. Trump was an unpopular president in the midst of a recession. This is a combination that almost always leads to a presidential loss. Ask George Bush or Jimmy Carter. Or by extension, ask John McCain, as he repped the incumbant party in the midst of a recession.

Your conspiracy is completely unnecessary. You just lost.

But you're ilk are addicted to resentment and entitlement. You can't take any responsibility for your own failures. You *have* to be victims in your own mind. You deem any loss as someone else's fault, never your own.

Which is probably why you failed.

You're entitled to your opinion; along with your wind sucking asshole.

You're entitled to your opinion; along with your wind sucking asshole.

I'm not citing my opinion. I'm citing the election results.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, forensic audit, state count or electoral count has the same outcome:

Biden, by a landslide.

Those are facts.

I'm not citing my opinion. I'm citing the election results.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, forensic audit, state count or electoral count has the same outcome:

Biden, by a landslide.

Those are facts.

You are a statist enemy of freedom!!

You are a statist enemy of freedom!!

I'm a quoter of facts and the actual election results.

And beyond supportive of your freedom to cling to whatever soothing, delusional fantasy you wish on an election your ilk clearly lost.

I'm a quoter of facts and the actual election results.

And beyond supportive of your freedom to cling to whatever soothing, delusional fantasy you wish on an election your ilk clearly lost.

No you're not.
You throw around the term 'forensic audit' like you know what it means.
No way could've a true forensic audit be done in 21/2 months after the 2020 election!
You're a statist Klingon that is the equivilent of a dingleberry!!

No you're not.
You throw around the term 'forensic audit' like you know what it means.
No way could've a true forensic audit be done in 21/2 months after the 2020 election!
You're a statist Klingon that is the equivilent of a dingleberry!!

Of course I am. I'm quoting the actual vote counts reported by the States. After counts, recounts, hand counts, machine counts and even forensic audits.

Its always the same: Biden won by a landslide.

I'm quoting the popular vote count, with Biden obliterating Trump by roughly 7 million votes.

I'm quoting the electoral count, with Biden out performing Trump's 2016 victory and winnning by a landslide.

You....and quoting you. Our sources are not equal.

They have always been cheaters, 1960 is a prime example that everyone accepts as being stolen for JFK.

But after Trump won in 2016 they have gone full-strength Boss Tweed.

Fhe0fuFWIAEzGgV

It doesn't take this long to count the votes.
It does take this long to find out how many you need to fill in order to "win".

They blatantly bribed young people with the promise of $10,000 college loan forgiveness windfalls (that they knew were illegal) then laughed as the gullible fools gave them their votes, then got dropped through the trapdoor and now won’t get anything they were promised. One would hope that would be a wake up call for these kids, but we’ll have to wait and see.

You know, back in a day, Stalin had 91% support among university students. Currently, Kim Jung Un has 93% support among university students.
Katie Hobbs has 96% reported support among university students. Isn't amazing what little "promise" they knew it would fail could buy?

You can't compete against Soviet levels of popularity among the population, not even Maduro or Chavez ever did 96% with university students.
What used to be considered an obvious indicator of blatant fraud is now a sign of "saving democracy".

Let's look past few election cycles:

2010 midterms, Obama presidency. Being popular, "intelligible", and charismatic (albeit corrupt) president.
Dems lose House majority, GOP has 242 seats, Obama fails to regain the House during re-election.

2014 midterms, Obama presidency 2.0. Being popular, "intelligible", and charismatic (albeit corrupt) president.
Dems don't regain the House, GOP has 247 seats this time.

Among comes Biden. Wildly unpopular, no comparison to Obama can be made, one is a smooth talker, evil but very efficient and charismatic, the other an old bumbling fool with the lowest approval ratings in recent US history. Yet, he retains the Senate, and barely loses his House majority.

Cheating wasn't necessary yet during the Obama era, everything was going according to plan. Hillary was supposed to come next and continue the globalist agenda. But, people
decided to throw a wrench in it by electing Trump. The establishment can't afford any more setbacks and has to make up for the lost time. Cheating becomes very obvious but the whole system is so corrupt it manages to gaslight the population into believing everything is fine. They use COVID as an excuse to mail widespread mail in voting and drop off boxes, and extended counting until they can add enough to call it for them and "win".

It is not for certain but Richard Nixon 1960 had every reason to ask for a recount of Chicago, where JFK won.

Forum List

Back