Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

Very much like arguing a wall that would take years and years to build and not even cover the border was going to stop people from coming here.

Neither party wants to address the problem.
The Ds in the House said no to the needed 700 miles.

Last edited:
Yet their active policy is to import hundreds of thousands of illegals into America who are happy to make 90 cents an hour.

Words versus actions.
(He also lies in this clip claiming Obama didn’t put kids in cages)

Cut the crap.. Employers don't pay illegals 90 cents an hour..

You are an idiot. What do you do for a living? You sure don't know anything about foreign nationals who are construction workers or landscapers or caregivers or farm workers.
Shitforbrains thinks illegals are given good wages and benefits.

Very much like arguing a wall that would take years and years to build and not even cover the border was going to stop people from coming here.

Neither party wants to address the problem.
Trump did a damn good job keeping illegals out...

Americans are robbed, raped and murdered by all demographics with white, male, Christians being the leading culprits

The difference is I can't stop my Christian neighbor from murdering an American because we can't do anything to people until they break the law. I can stop that American from being murdered by an illegal by him not being here in the first place, and supporting the politicians that vow to keep them out. You on the other hand support scum that lets them in and kill our people. Their blood is on your hands Wingy.

Forum List

Back