🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats still ignoring people who could have helped them defeat Trump, Ohio party leaders say

They didn't. This is a myth you stupid people believe. Only 13% of the manufacturing jobs lost were lost to outsourcing. Trump has convinced dumb racists like you that brown people fucked you when it was rich people.

And you stupid White Trash shits keep believing it.

As overseas outsourcing has expanded, U.S. manufacturing has suffered the brunt of the blow. According to a report on outsourcing by Working America, “Manufacturing employment collapsed from a high of 19.5 million workers in June 1979 to 11.5 workers in December 2009, a drop of 8 million workers over 30 years. Between August 2000 and February 2004, manufacturing jobs were lost for a stunning 43 consecutive months—the longest such stretch since the Great Depression.” Manufacturing plants have also declined sharply in the last decade, shrinking by more than 51,000 plants, or 12.5 percent, between 1998 and 2008. These stable, middle-class jobs have been the driving force of the U.S. economy for decades and theses losses have done considerable damage to communities across the country.

Labor costs are the main driver of corporations sending jobs overseas, but foreign countries’ costs are increasing compared to the United States. According to a 2012 survey from Duke’s Fuqua School of business, nearly three-quarters of respondents indicated labor cost savings as one of the three most important drivers leading to overseas outsourcing.

Real hourly wages have declined since the 1970's, and Union membership has also declined since the 1970's/

So, it seems that Capitalist myths of wages being too high, and Unions being too strong are not so.

These Capitalists just want to maximize their profits at all costs, they don't care about our nation.

It was not a myth at all. Wages did go too high and unions were too strong. What they did is create a wage bubble. It was no different than the tech bubble or housing bubble; all bubbles burst.

During the housing bubble, rich people kept buying more and more properties. During the tech bubble, people kept buying more and more internet sites and starting companies. Nobody wants to face reality that good times never last forever.

That's the same thing that happened in the big union days.

Yeah, right. Yet we won the White House with a congressional approval rating of 18%. Polls don't mean anything.

You didn't win the White House, you stole it. You also lost two senate seats and 8 house seats. But here's the thing. When most people don't know their congressman's name, but they do know what letter he has after his name...

And when you have a president with a 30% approval rating and a Congress with a 10% approval rating, and a looming recession, it's going to suck to be you.

Yeah I know, you on the left have been telling us that throughout the DumBama administration. With the exception of his reelection (because people liked him on a personal basis) you've been wrong the last eight years on all your other predictions.

Age is one reason, government is the larger reason. If not for government, I could get ten jobs tomorrow. But because of my health issues, they won't allow me to accept over 98% of the jobs out there.

Oh, I thought it was because you were a useless uneducated slug with anger management problems.

Guy, I help people find jobs every day... If they can do it, you can do it.

Like I said, I could do it if not for government restrictions. I'd like to see you find a job for anybody when most of the job market is not available to them.

Meh, not really. Frankly, leaving the war fighting to the poor people makes it too easy to have them.

It's not "the poor" who are fighting the wars. Patriots come from all different economic levels of our country. You're watching too many movies where they can train anybody to pull a trigger.

You on the left have been crying about a draft because you want to make it all about politics as usual. Well..... we don't need a draft and the heroes that are out there fighting for our country certainly don't need (or want) your two cents about what they decided to volunteer for.

Uh, guy, we haven't won a war outright since 1945, when we DRAFTED everyone. Every war we've fought has been kind of indecisive...

Maybe that's because we haven't had an official declaration of war since WWII.

We do just fine fighting wars with draftees. But that requires the whole country to buy into the effort and for the leaders to not dick around and be indecisive. We are in Year Sixteen of a War on An Emotional State. This isn't progress.

We did not do just fine with draftees. Ask anybody who served in Vietnam.

Actually, what the 'terrorists' wanted was us the fuck out of their country. It's not our country and it's not our oil. It's THEIR oil.

I thought you said it wasn't their country!

If we spent the money we've wasted trying to control the oil into trying to find something better than the cutting edge energy of the 1850's, we'd be a lot better off.

Now, more stupidity from Racist from Cleveland...

And if we spent our time trying to figure out how to get to Mars, we could have started a colony there.

There is no alternative equal to oil. Technology comes at it's own pace. Someday oil will not be our primary source of fuel, but you can't rush it because you leftists don't like oil. That's as stupid as Henry Ford trying to have fuel injection in his Model-T.

Please study the map. The biggest teet suckers are not Ohio (which breaks even at 1.01) but Alabama, MS, and WV- all red states.

the fact is, the BLUE states create the economic activity, and the red states suck at the teet...

States don't suck on a teet--people do. Many blue states have a much higher cost of living than red ones. It's only normal they would generate more money. A one million dollar house or apartment where you live would probably be $300,000 over here, and even less in southern states.

Yet oddly, all the bad shit didn't happen until Bush was President. Now why was that?

Read the article.

Guy, you're done. I hate to keep explaining this to you, but the nuts in the Freedom Caucus won't go along with anything sensible, and the moderates won't pull health care from millions of people and lose their jobs. Come on, guy, if you guys had a better idea, you've had 7 years to develop it.

The thing is, the only "better idea" is single payer, which is what we should have did from the get go.

You had the opportunity to have single-payer, and Mr. Mulatto didn't even mention it. No, they will not pull healthcare from millions of people, but when they get a replacement, then they will get rid of the Commie Care nightmare.

Given the lefts record of predictions, I'm not too worried about "being done." The trend in this country is conservatism or at the very least, Republicanism. Obama showed everybody what a leftist country would look like, and we rejected it.

The working class voted Democrat. It was richer white suburbinites who voted for Trump in droves.

"Economic uncertainty?". Horseshit. It was the racism, stupid. But we're not allowed to talk about that, as conservative PC speech codes forbid it.
It was racism that caused voters to turn out for a white guy over a white woman? Come on, Mamooth...that's just plain silly!

You're a perfect example of what the OP was referring to! Working class Democrats in the Mid West feel like their party has been hijacked by the "liberal elite" from the coasts and their concerns are being ignored. That's reality. You calling their angst "racism" is you wearing political blinders!

The whole point behind the DNC implementing the 'super-delegate rule' in the 1980's was to disenfranchise the working class vote and stopping those uppity proles from screwing up their personal clubby brie and chardonnay set's agendas. Now they're angry about shooting themselves in the foot and want to jack up the punishment they feel the lower classes deserve for not bowing and scraping and thanking them for their efforts to crap on them.

Yeah, right. Yet we won the White House with a congressional approval rating of 18%. Polls don't mean anything.

You didn't win the White House, you stole it. You also lost two senate seats and 8 house seats. But here's the thing. When most people don't know their congressman's name, but they do know what letter he has after his name...

And when you have a president with a 30% approval rating and a Congress with a 10% approval rating, and a looming recession, it's going to suck to be you.

Dumbass Joe here still believes the hack propaganda polls are credible. lol what a tool.

The whole point behind the DNC implementing the 'super-delegate rule' in the 1980's was to disenfranchise the working class vote

Quite the contrary. It was to disenfranchise the dirty hippies, and give the working class candidates more power. McGovern was the dirty hippie candidate who managed to win with a minority of the vote, because he knew how to legally rig the primary process.

and stopping those uppity proles from screwing up their personal clubby brie and chardonnay set's agendas.

Ah, the "Democorats are elitist!" big lie, tossed out by those who suck up to the biggest elitists to ever walk the planet. Has there ever been a bigger collection of staggering wealth and elitism than the Trump admin? And you love them, with ever fiber of your being.

Now they're angry about shooting themselves in the foot and want to jack up the punishment they feel the lower classes deserve for not bowing and scraping and thanking them for their efforts to crap on them.

The poor and lower middle class voted Democratic. Well off suburban families were the Republican core, not the working class.

How long do you elitists think you can keep taxing them more and still retain their loyalty?

They didn't. This is a myth you stupid people believe. Only 13% of the manufacturing jobs lost were lost to outsourcing. Trump has convinced dumb racists like you that brown people fucked you when it was rich people.

As overseas outsourcing has expanded, U.S. manufacturing has suffered the brunt of the blow. According to a report on outsourcing by Working America, “Manufacturing employment collapsed from a high of 19.5 million workers in June 1979 to 11.5 workers in December 2009, a drop of 8 million workers over 30 years. Between August 2000 and February 2004, manufacturing jobs were lost for a stunning 43 consecutive months—the longest such stretch since the Great Depression.” Manufacturing plants have also declined sharply in the last decade, shrinking by more than 51,000 plants, or 12.5 percent, between 1998 and 2008. These stable, middle-class jobs have been the driving force of the U.S. economy for decades and theses losses have done considerable damage to communities across the country.

Labor costs are the main driver of corporations sending jobs overseas, but foreign countries’ costs are increasing compared to the United States. According to a 2012 survey from Duke’s Fuqua School of business, nearly three-quarters of respondents indicated labor cost savings as one of the three most important drivers leading to overseas outsourcing.

Real hourly wages have declined since the 1970's, and Union membership has also declined since the 1970's/

So, it seems that Capitalist myths of wages being too high, and Unions being too strong are not so.

These Capitalists just want to maximize their profits at all costs, they don't care about our nation.

It was not a myth at all. Wages did go too high and unions were too strong. What they did is create a wage bubble. It was no different than the tech bubble or housing bubble; all bubbles burst.

During the housing bubble, rich people kept buying more and more properties. During the tech bubble, people kept buying more and more internet sites and starting companies. Nobody wants to face reality that good times never last forever.

But, between the 1970's - 2000's wages went down quite a bit, and union membership went down significantly.

Yet, all we saw was even more jobs outsourced as wages, and Union memberships went down.

But, between the 1970's - 2000's wages went down quite a bit, and union membership went down significantly.

Yet, all we saw was even more jobs outsourced as wages, and Union memberships went down.

I would never debate you on that, but many realized the final results of unions and thought they needed to be toned down quite a bit.

As a local delivery driver, I can write a book about my experiences with union workers. If I went to a place I'd never been to before or knew anything about, I could tell you within five minutes if it was a union shop or not.

Most union workers had the I don't give a shit attitude about them. If they held me up and I warned them my company may charge them for downtime, they would just shrug their shoulders, laugh, or both. They simply didn't care.

A few times they unloaded nearly the entire trailer, stopped at the last pallet just as they were taking it out of my truck, and went to break or lunch. One more pallet that would have taken them an extra 20 seconds to unload, but because they were union, the minute they heard that buzzer or bell, they stopped working no matter what they were doing.

The worst was the auto plants which thank God, my employer quit delivering to because the UAW workers held us up so long.

You just never got that out of most non-union shops.

I would never debate you on that, but many realized the final results of unions and thought they needed to be toned down quite a bit.

As a local delivery driver, I can write a book about my experiences with union workers. If I went to a place I'd never been to before or knew anything about, I could tell you within five minutes if it was a union shop or not.

Most union workers had the I don't give a shit attitude about them. If they held me up and I warned them my company may charge them for downtime, they would just shrug their shoulders, laugh, or both. They simply didn't care.

A few times they unloaded nearly the entire trailer, stopped at the last pallet just as they were taking it out of my truck, and went to break or lunch. One more pallet that would have taken them an extra 20 seconds to unload, but because they were union, the minute they heard that buzzer or bell, they stopped working no matter what they were doing.

The worst was the auto plants which thank God, my employer quit delivering to because the UAW workers held us up so long.

I used to hate mandatory breaks. Slows down the momentum if you're liking what you're doing.

I used to hate mandatory breaks. Slows down the momentum if you're liking what you're doing.

I understand breaks. Every worker needs their breaks, but these union people used to do shit on spite because they knew they could never get fired for their actions. If a non-union receiver ever did anything like that and we sent his company a $75.00 layover charge for sitting there through lunch, the receiver would probably lose his job. Try to fire a union receiver for holding a truck for that reason, the union would prevent it and the receiver would end up laughing about it to the foreman or company.

Non-union workers don't get their raises because of unions, non-union employees get recognition by the supervisor or company for going beyond their duties and actually caring about their job and employer.

The whole point behind the DNC implementing the 'super-delegate rule' in the 1980's was to disenfranchise the working class vote

Quite the contrary. It was to disenfranchise the dirty hippies, and give the working class candidates more power. McGovern was the dirty hippie candidate who managed to win with a minority of the vote, because he knew how to legally rig the primary process.

and stopping those uppity proles from screwing up their personal clubby brie and chardonnay set's agendas.

Ah, the "Democorats are elitist!" big lie, tossed out by those who suck up to the biggest elitists to ever walk the planet. Has there ever been a bigger collection of staggering wealth and elitism than the Trump admin? And you love them, with ever fiber of your being.

Now they're angry about shooting themselves in the foot and want to jack up the punishment they feel the lower classes deserve for not bowing and scraping and thanking them for their efforts to crap on them.

The poor and lower middle class voted Democratic. Well off suburban families were the Republican core, not the working class.

How long do you elitists think you can keep taxing them more and still retain their loyalty?

The difference being...AND IT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!...Trump and his Administration made their money in the Private Sector...your Democrats made staggering amounts of wealth from selling political favors to the highest bidder! You don't grasp that though...do you, Mamooth?

The Middle Class didn't vote Democratic because you guys don't represent their best interests now and haven't for some time! You say you do but then you pass things like the ACA that raise the cost of healthcare for Middle Class people in order to pay for huge subsidies for the poor.

The difference being...AND IT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!...Trump and his Administration made their money in the Private Sector...your Democrats made staggering amounts of wealth from selling political favors to the highest bidder! You don't grasp that though...do you, Mamooth?

The Middle Class didn't vote Democratic because you guys don't represent their best interests now and haven't for some time! You say you do but then you pass things like the ACA that raise the cost of healthcare for Middle Class people in order to pay for huge subsidies for the poor.

DumBama ran on the platform that he would not increase taxes on anybody making less than 250K a year: no income taxes, no payroll taxes, no sales taxes, no new taxes of any kind. Yet, within the first few weeks in the White House, he instituted a sin tax statistically paid for by lower and middle-class consumers.

The working class voted Democrat. It was richer white suburbinites who voted for Trump in droves.

"Economic uncertainty?". Horseshit. It was the racism, stupid. But we're not allowed to talk about that, as conservative PC speech codes forbid it.
You must either not pay attention to the world around you, you are just trolling or maybe you are really just that stupid

If the Democrat Party continues down the road that your line of reasoning suggests, the a 2nd Trump term is assured

Please keep it up

Is this the tack and 'talking points' you whitey prole Haters are going to try and peddle your new found 'concern for the workin man' scam with? Hilarious. Yeah, Trump is going to be there the full 8 years, and probably by then Congress will repeal the term restrictions and he'll die in office; it's a cinch you self-impressed half-wit Irrelevants and Deportables with high self-esteem are going to run candidates even more nasty and classist than Obama and Hillary are; we've seen this coming already with the racist psycho vermin you've elected to head the DNC. lol

You must either not pay attention to the world around you, you are just trolling or maybe you are really just that stupid

If the Democrat Party continues down the road that your line of reasoning suggests, the a 2nd Trump term is assured

Please keep it up

They really think if they lie loud enough and long enough the ludicrous garbage they spew magically become true and will turn it around for them. They haven't a clue about The Other Half, and detest them anyway, and their whole approach is one of instructing their servants on how to behave. See Pelosi, Hillary, Warren, etc. and their typical sense of snotbaggery; Bernie is actually not nearly stupid enough to take that approach, neither was Bill Clinton, in public, even though they have the same contempt. The vast majority of the others don't even try to hide their true attitudes. They couldn't if they did, just like the vermin shilling for them here.

Please keep it up

They really think if they lie loud enough and long enough the ludicrous garbage they spew magically become true and will turn it around for them. They haven't a clue about The Other Half, and detest them anyway, and their whole approach is one of instructing their servants on how to behave. See Pelosi, Hillary, Warren, etc. and their typical sense of snotbaggery; Bernie is actually not nearly stupid enough to take that approach, neither was Bill Clinton, in public, even though they have the same contempt. The vast majority of the others don't even try to hide their true attitudes. They couldn't if they did, just like the vermin shilling for them here.

I guess those liberal public schools never taught them the fable of the Boy that Cried Wolf. People are so sick of hearing that racist crap especially after having DumBama in charge the last eight years. It does give us an insight into how the liberal mind works even though we will never be able to totally figure it out.

When a liberal hurls out the overplayed race card, they expect people to react positively towards it. Sort of like " Racist? I'm not racist! Call me anything else but please.....please not a racist! I'll give up my gun, my Bible, I'll vote Democrat; anything to not be considered a racist!"

They simply are not intelligent enough to see the loss of power (with the exception of Obama getting reelected) they've suffered the last eight years. Federal, state, county and city wise, they lost over 1,000 seats in various positions across the country, and they are still brainwashed that their tactics continue to work. They really think they invented Reverse Psychology and nobody else knows about it but them.

Yeah I know, you on the left have been telling us that throughout the DumBama administration. With the exception of his reelection (because people liked him on a personal basis) you've been wrong the last eight years on all your other predictions.

Well, not really.
2008 - Obama Won by the biggest vote total ever.
2010- Republicans took the house but FAILED to take the Senate, mostly because they ran nuts who believed in witchcraft.
2012- Democrats made gains in the house and senate, and Obama won again. Only held the house because of Gerrymandering.
2014 - Republicans took back the Senate mostly because all those red state Democrats who got elected on Obama's coattails in 2008.
2016- Republicans lost the popular vote, 6 seats in the House and 2 seats in the Senate. Oh, yeah, and the Cubs won the World Series.

This is NOT a winning record for you guys. But it's going to be a bloodbath for you in 2018.

Forum List

Back