Democrats still looking for a sign that a "shift" is coming in future elections

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
they are damned near desperate

they were hopeful in KS

also in GA (which is still up in the air)

and now MT

well, we got the sign!

seems the republican won more handily than expected

this AFTER an assault on a reporter!

so YES!!!

we have seen a sign that gives us an indication about the public's mood

but it is not the sign our friends on the left and in the media wanted

the sign we got is that average Americans are tired of the media and their lies. tired of rude and inappropriate behavior from the media

again, it looks like the final tally in MT was not as close as expected

working Americans are screaming loud & clear & the message is ENOUGH

will the left and their pawns in the media take note & start behaving more fairly & responsibly?

I doubt it

Last edited:
The "sign" is Trump's approval rating, the lowest (at this stage) since polling began. And the Democrats winning in places that just voted for Trump? Another good "sign".

The "sign" is Trump's approval rating, the lowest (at this stage) since polling began. And the Democrats winning in places that just voted for Trump? Another good "sign".
you must be referring to the state house races in NY & NH

is that the hill you want to die on?

does not matter, you have answered my question & I got the answer I expected - NO - dems will not modify their behavior or do what they need to reconnect with working Americans on a national level

I think if Ossoff loses you will see a shift in thinking- sooner rather than later.

does not matter, you have answered my question & I got the answer I expected - NO - dems will not modify their behavior or do what they need to reconnect with working Americans on a national level
There's not much need to change when the Trump-voters wake up to the fact they were conned and he is fucking them over, big time. The Democrats don't want to (nor do they need to) appeal to the average dumbass retrograde uneducated flyover Jesus-freak fag-hating shit-kicker. They will get enough of their votes anyway after the disaster that is Trump. Get over it.

There's not much need to change when the Trump-voters wake up to the fact they were conned and he is fucking them over, big time. The Democrats don't want to (nor do they need to) appeal to the average dumbass retrograde uneducated flyover Jesus-freak fag-hating shit-kicker. They will get enough of their votes anyway after the disaster that is Trump. Get over it.

Thanks for making my point for me

And I appreciate your honesty...

What is this obsessive dedicated always faithful reliance on polls? Always a poll. Remember this one? Dated on the very eve of the poll as Donald Trump became President?

new york times poll.jpg

they were hopeful in KS

and now MT

well, we got the sign!

so YES!!!

the sign we got is that average Americans are tired of the media and their lies. tired of rude and inappropriate behavior from the media

will the left and their pawns in the media take note & start behaving more fairly & responsibly?

I doubt it

The 'shift' began last November, when the Democrats won seats in the House and Senate, and stopped the bleeding at the state and local levels.

What is this obsessive dedicated always faithful reliance on polls? Always a poll. Remember this one? Dated on the very eve of the poll as Donald Trump became President?

View attachment 128976

That is not a poll dumbass.

By "retrograde uneducated flyover Jesus-freak fag-hating shit-kicker"...do you really mean; "legitimate, positive contributing, proud, REAL American?"
Look bud....Democrats have totally pigeonholed themselves. They have pledged allegiance to only our lowest of class....which includes illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs and generally un-American piece of shits...and that's it PERIOD! Nobody TRULY legitimate will vote Democrat. Old school Libs are flat-out embarrassed to be part of the regressive madness.
The DNC and Liberal Loons...have woke the sleeping giant (legit American's) with all their corrupt, bizarre bullshit and fucked themselves BIG TIME.
The DNC's only hope to stay relevant is in continuing to import and implant their human cockroaches from Mexico. This is a no-brainer.

Last edited:

Thanks for making my point for me

And I appreciate your honesty...
I didn't make your point. You want them to change to better connect with low-life scum such as yourself. Ain't gonna happen.

By "retrograde uneducated flyover Jesus-freak fag-hating shit-kicker"...do you really mean; "legitimate, positive contributing, proud, REAL American?"
Look bud....Democrats have totally pigeonholed themselves. They have pledged allegiance to only our lowest of class....which includes illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs and generally un-American piece of shits...and that's it PERIOD! Nobody TRULY legitimate will vote Democrat. Old school Libs are flat-out embarrassed to be part of the regressive madness.
The DNC and Liberal Loons...have woke the sleeping giant (legit American's) with all their corrupt, bizarre bullshit and fucked themselves BIG TIME.
The DNC's only hope to stay relevant is in continuing to import and implant their voters from Mexico. This is a no-brained.
The Democrats are more than happy to have the votes of #MAGA. That's as far as it goes. Otherwise get back to what you're good for - digging ditches and making babies.

The polls say Trump couldn't become President.."not on his best day".

"The magical Blue Wall will hold him and bring victory to the proletarian!"

Hillary Clinton’s path to victory

"He cant lose...we in the media are giving Hillary all we can give!"

"Oops. OK lets recount Wisconsin. NO way Trump could gain votes if we do"

Final Wisconsin recount tally strengthens Trump's victory

"OK OK we will now attack the electoral college and stop him. It was created by slaveowners..yeah thats the ticket...and the electors want to change their minds. Sing along with me now!
Wait...what happened here?"

Clinton surprisingly lost more electoral votes than Trump

REEEEEE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...return to polls..Yeah the polls show he is really unpopular. We win! He isnt really president! The polls say so!

stooges23.jpg

Last edited:

they were hopeful in KS

and now MT

well, we got the sign!

so YES!!!

I doubt it

The candidate bashing a faggy little reporter diddnt even effect it either.

The polls say Trump couldn't become President.."not on his best day".

"The magical Blue Wall will hold him and bring victory to the proletarian!"

Hillary Clinton’s path to victory

"He cant lose...we in the media are giving Hillary all we can give!"

"Oops. OK lets recount Wisconsin. NO way Trump could gain votes if we do"

Final Wisconsin recount tally strengthens Trump's victory

"OK OK we will now attack the electoral college and stop him. It was created by slaveowners..yeah thats the ticket...and the electors want to change their minds. Sing along with me now!
Wait...what happened here?"

Clinton surprisingly lost more electoral votes than Trump

REEEEEE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...return to polls..Yeah the polls show he is really unpopular. We win! He isnt really president! The polls say so!

View attachment 128981

Agree on the elec. collage. Democrats won't be happy until we move to a system modeled on the African model where elections are settled with machetes in the streets.

Forum List

Back