Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

So YOU say...Me think thou protests too much.
I do say. These jokers they hired aren’t serious. They aren’t reputable. They don’t know what they’re doing and they’re not really even telling people what they’re doing.

Why would anyone consider this a legitimate audit?

The danger here isn’t unearthing an actual crime, it’s providing more lies for the people who want to believe there was.
Guess what? The machines scanning the ballots know what they are doing. You just turn them on. They should be able to find anything that would make the ballot illegal. You guys are in world's of trouble.

Democrats tried again and failed.

What are they trying to hide? Rhetorical question.

What do you expect from a crooked Republican AG?
The guy in GA? I agree, he is one corrupt SOB.

I hear the ballots and machines are already in place and the auditing begins tomorrow.

If this is all on the up-and-up, why wouldn't the commiecrats want to rub everyone's noses in it?

Bdecause the people who do it should be unbiased. CyberNinja is not. I suspect the report has already been written and they will try to manipulate the figures to support fake fraud.
Source?

CyberNinja was promoting "Stop the Steal" before the Republican Party hired them. And the other guy involved participated in the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol.

The Warshington Compost....The DNC's fan fiction rag....ROFLMFAO!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

You're in a Catch 22. There's no one you can trust, or believe, because the people who are lying to you keep telling you not to believe anyone but them.
Isn't that exactly the situation of everyone who voted for Biden?
No. Biden won the popular vote.
He won all the dead people vote, illegal alien vote, and cartoon character vote. Apparently, many of his voters live in vacant lots.

Keep showing what a idiot you are.
It's not like he has a choice. It's either that or stop posting altogether.

This is a bogus effort with one purpose: enhance the GOP's chances for voter changes (e.g.., restrict voting as much as possible, except for the GOP), and prove (falsely) that Trump was cheated out of the election and somehow he should be "reinstated" which is historically impossible and besides Trump lost - get over it GOP ... the conning prick LOST.
That's not their only purpose. The GOP has a huge problem on their hands -- a significant portion of them still believe Trump was robbed and many of them have lost faith in our election process. It's already hurt them badly. They lost control of the Senate because many of them didn't bother to vote in the Georgia runoffs in January, handing both seats to Democrats.

They utterly need to show fraud occurred to reassure their voters they were right and that steps need to be taken to prevent it from occurring again.

I do say. These jokers they hired aren’t serious. They aren’t reputable. They don’t know what they’re doing and they’re not really even telling people what they’re doing.

The danger here isn’t unearthing an actual crime, it’s providing more lies for the people who want to believe there was.
Guess what? The machines scanning the ballots know what they are doing. You just turn them on. They should be able to find anything that would make the ballot illegal. You guys are in world's of trouble.
Those machines have already been audited by the GOP controlled election board. No fraud was found.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is still going forward, the recount.
2. With or without a corrupted judge.
3. The judge is a terrible judge.
4. Most likely a democrat.
5. Or a rino.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The voters will see through this scam for that is what it is - time-tested GOP dirty tricks from decades ago.

Sorry bout that,

1. If some way justice is served in AZ.
2. Then Katie Bar The Door.
3. The shit will hit the fan soon afterwards.
4. Like a Domino Effect.
5. This recount could flip the 2020 election on its ear!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The audit is showing a shit,oad of inconsistencies. What a shock.

And it is all fake inconsistencies.

What about illegal colored pens (they are NOT using RED) which is the authorized color for audits when they find errors or mistakes NOT the blue or black ones which CAN be used to change votes since it's color voters used when they first cast their votes ....

What a slimy stunt.

The voters will see through this scam for that is what it is - time-tested GOP dirty tricks from decades ago.
The voters will see fraud proven. They will see other states getting audits.

The voters will see accusations of fraud.

They will indeed, and Sleepy Joe will have every opportunity to prove his innocence.

They will indeed, and Sleepy Joe will have every opportunity to prove his innocence.
No big deal. The crazies have been yelling fraud for a long time. Not a drop of credible proof yet. No reason to believe the crap they come up with will be any more credible than that pillow nut's claims.

What makes you think he needs to?

No big deal. The crazies have been yelling fraud for a long time. Not a drop of credible proof yet. No reason to believe the crap they come up with will be any more credible than that pillow nut's claims.

There is no proof you, or any progressive will admit to, because of your inherent dishonesty...

There is no proof you, or any progressive will admit to, because of your inherent dishonesty...
Nobody has presented any yet.

So, like usual, if evidence is not presented to you immediately upon announcing any investigation, you dismiss it...You wouldn’t believe evidence if it were presented, because you’re only here to dissemble....

So, like usual, if evidence is not presented to you immediately upon announcing any investigation, you dismiss it...You wouldn’t believe evidence if it were presented, because you’re only here to dissemble....
That's what I thought. You keep whining about evidence, but you never present it. Come on dumb ass. Show the credible evidence or admit it doesn't exist.

That's what I thought. You keep whining about evidence, but you never present it. Come on dumb ass. Show the credible evidence or admit it doesn't exist.

When the investigation is over, AZ will make its findings known...This is how investigations are done, buttercup.

When the investigation is over, AZ will make its findings known...This is how investigations are done, buttercup.
Any day now?

Forum List

Back