Democrats Tweet Republicans Have No Right Interfering In Your Private Medical Decisions

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Talk about the ironies of ironies, huh.

1642958847731.png

What someone puts in their body is most definitely a private medical decision.

I wonder what the over/under it is on the IQ required to be such an obedient and conformist little Stalinist such as he. 80? 75?

When the Ministry of truth says "jump", the little proles all say "how high?"

No.....when vaccinations are available, they only affect the person who chooses not to get them.........
That's as silly as saying somebody burning trash in his backyard only effects him.

Vaccinations are not "private medical decisions". They affect the community.
Yes vaccinations, especially ones that use new technology and that were rushed to approval for political purposes, are my private decision. Your arrogant stance on what you want to force into my body is a health risk to me because people like you cause my blood pressure to soar and puts me at risk of a deadly stroke. Therefore, in the interests of my health you should lose your first amendment rights... see how your reasoning works?

Abortion on the other hand is murdering a child who did not ask to be conceived, and who has no voice to defend themselves.

That's as silly as saying somebody burning trash in his backyard only effects him.

Wrong......not even close to being an accurate representation of the two things....

If I am vaccinated, what you do does not matter......get the shot, or don't get the shot, that is your call, does not effect me.

Yes vaccinations, especially ones that use new technology and that were rushed to approval for political purposes, are my private decision. Your arrogant stance on what you want to force into my body is a health risk to me because people like you cause my blood pressure to soar and puts me at risk of a deadly stroke. Therefore, in the interests of my health you should lose your first amendment rights... see how your reasoning works?

Abortion on the other hand is murdering a child who did not ask to be conceived, and who has no voice to defend themselves.

They just want to get to the point where they can start filling mass graves again.......all of these other mandates, getting people fired, banning them from public places is just a warm up for what they really, really want to do...

Abortion is murder? Then why don't you ask GOD to stop doing it.

You realize almost half of all conceptions end up aborted by GOD.

That's as silly as saying somebody burning trash in his backyard only affects him.
Burning his trash does pretty much only affect the person doing the burning unless they are trying to burn hazardous material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back