🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats vs Blacks

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I wonder if Blacks will ever get tired of being "played" by Democrats. The last 5 years have been hideous for Blacks. Democrats could have done something but they've done less than nothing.

Sure, They have been successful in sending out their legions of race baiters to split the races but that's about it.

I wonder if Blacks will ever get tired of being "played" by Democrats. The last 5 years have been hideous for Blacks. Democrats could have done something but they've done less than nothing.

Sure, They have been successful in sending out their legions of race baiters to split the races but that's about it.

Black college students are really getting tired of the betrayal of the person for whom they cast their votes. Their disenchantment is growing.

SNIP:

Several black college students at Bowie State University in Maryland are pissed at President Barack Obama because their low-cost student health insurance plan was cancelled due to Affordable Care Act regulations.

Reporter Katherine Timpf of Campus Reform interviewed several students at the campus recently who made a variety of disparaging remarks about the president, saying things such as they are disappointed in him, he should have done more research on the effects of Obamacare, and he has let the black community down, according to a video of the interviews.

“You haven’t done anything Obama, and I am disappointed in you,” said one student in the video. “He said he is for his people, but actually he’s not. He is actually putting money in white people’s pocket instead putting in money to help the black people out.”

Said another student who voted for Obama: “At first I was with it, now I don’t really think it’s benefiting us students. … I am very disappointed.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15356/

Last edited:

Black college students are really getting tired of the betrayal of the person for whom they cast their votes. ( do you want me to find a link ? )

If you'd like...:eusa_angel:

Blacks have been on the Democrat plantation for soo long they are mentally imprisoned.

I remember reading about when the Union generals during the Civil War went around to the southern farms and told the slaves they were free.

Most just stayed on the same farms and worked for low wages under the same slave masters because they didn't know what else to do.

Thus, rare will be todays black person who has the courage to flee the Democratic plantation and travel the underground railroad to the freedom of the Republican Party. . :cool:

Blacks have been on the Democrat plantation for soo long they are mentally imprisoned.

I remember reading about when the Union generals during the Civil War went around to the southern farms and told the slaves they were free.

Most just stayed on the same farms and worked for low wages under the same slave masters because they didn't know what else to do.

Thus, rare will be todays black person who has the courage to flee the Democratic plantation and travel the underground railroad to the freedom of the Republican Party. . :cool:

A wonderful and accurate post, SM.....

What exactly have Republicans done for Blacks...?

We have tried, through educational opportunities, to give them hope, and some have accepted, but for the most part, BIG government has kept them in poverty, with toys, and cash to buy their votes.

The poor are poor because of bad government policies.

What would lead the folks who allegedly believe in the INDIVIDUAL and "individual responsibility" suddenly think that the Democrats should do "something for 'The Blacks' "? Wouldn't they complain if something was done specifically for "The Blacks? What do they think that the Democrats should do for "The Blacks"? The Blacks weren't the only group of people that got Obama elected:
In fact being that Whites are the MAJORITY in this country and make up 72% of the electorate and 39% of them voted for Obama, one can (under the "logic" above) can make the argument that Obama shold have to do something for the Whites on the Democrat plantation. :lol:
INDIVIDUALS (Black, White, Brown, Asian, Mixed Race) are responsible for their own fate in most cases here in this country, there are plenty of people of all the racial variations I posted above who are doing well, not so well, and poorly; there are also plenty of people of all the racial variations I posted above who are happy that they voted for Obama and with job he is doing and there are plenty of the same INDIVIDUALS who are not happy that they voted for Obama.

What exactly have Republicans done for Blacks...?

Why are you changing the subject?

What exactly have Democrats/Obama done for Blacks in the past 5 years..what's improved for them?

if they really want to be free.....stay away from either party.....

The House has been controlled by Republicans since 2011. What has the House majority done for "blacks"?

The House has been controlled by Republicans since 2011. What has the House majority done for "blacks"?

We're talking about Democrats, try to follow along.

btw Democrats controlled 100% of the federally elected power the first 2 years of Obama's presidency and they've controlled 66.6% since then..that means Republicans have a 33.3 % responsibility and blame. Granted, Harry Reid/Obama can't negotiate worth a shit and are the cork in the butt of any progress..

Last edited:

btw Democrats controlled 100% of the federally elected power the first 2 years of Obama's presidency and they've controlled 66.6% since then..that means Republicans have a 33.3 % responsibility and blame. Granted, Harry Reid is the cork in the butt of any progress..

Okay, let's go this way...what exactly...according to you...do blacks "want"

What would be an acceptable answer...since anything like "increase taxes on rich" "expand medicaid" would just go to your typical "democrat slave plantation give them free stuff for votes blah blah blah"

What possible answer is there? What possible answer could there be??? Or is this just a lose-lose situation you put up?

btw Democrats controlled 100% of the federally elected power the first 2 years of Obama's presidency and they've controlled 66.6% since then..that means Republicans have a 33.3 % responsibility and blame. Granted, Harry Reid is the cork in the butt of any progress..

Okay, let's go this way...what exactly...according to you...do blacks "want"

What would be an acceptable answer...since anything like "increase taxes on rich" "expand medicaid" would just go to your typical "democrat slave plantation give them free stuff for votes blah blah blah"

What possible answer is there? What possible answer could there be??? Or is this just a lose-lose situation you put up?

Jobs Jobs Jobs opportunity jobs jobs jobs .... start there...

What would lead the folks who allegedly believe in the INDIVIDUAL and "individual responsibility" suddenly think that the Democrats should do "something for 'The Blacks' "? Wouldn't they complain if something was done specifically for "The Blacks? What do they think that the Democrats should do for "The Blacks"? The Blacks weren't the only group of people that got Obama elected:
In fact being that Whites are the MAJORITY in this country and make up 72% of the electorate and 39% of them voted for Obama, one can (under the "logic" above) can make the argument that Obama shold have to do something for the Whites on the Democrat plantation. :lol:
INDIVIDUALS (Black, White, Brown, Asian, Mixed Race) are responsible for their own fate in most cases here in this country, there are plenty of people of all the racial variations I posted above who are doing well, not so well, and poorly; there are also plenty of people of all the racial variations I posted above who are happy that they voted for Obama and with job he is doing and there are plenty of the same INDIVIDUALS who are not happy that they voted for Obama.

It's basic, Democrat liberal policies of inhibiting business growth and re-distributing wealth instead of policies and legislation for creation of wealth is crushing opportunities for all Americans.

Another failure of a thread brought to you by USMB's newest King of the Irrelevant. Good job, Chumpy, good job :thup:

Forum List

Back